What's new

Indian forces throwing stones at the residential houses. Indian media will not show you this.

It's not desperation or aspersions, That's a new short term business in summer holidays.. we will make sure this 500 Rs daily wage will prove to be very costly this time.

60 plus killed, scores injured, many lost eyesight etc etc but seems they still aint learning lessons but wud rather lose their lives just for Rs 500. Isnt that ironic?

Indian forces throwing stones at the residential houses. Indian media will not show you this. #Kashmir

Btw some how you caught them in camera while mostly security personnel throwing stone in night at suspected pelters's house which I had shared the same here as well through my sources few weeks back that how our forces teaching the lesson to pelters in their own style.....
Btw I have heard 20% of downtown vehicles windshield have been shattered into uncountable pieces plus few hundreds windows....

All this happened after few residents of downtown started pelting on police & crpf from their safer residences, few even had stashed the stones on the first/second floor of their house for easy targeting but security forces reciprocated well in while patrolling in dark nights .....

Pathar pathar pe likha hai fekne wale ka naam.....

Btw the one who has shared this video lives in utter peace on Airport road , near Al Farooq Masjid Hyderpoora, Budgam while the rest followers have sold their conscience to this moron at their own loss & risk.... N that's the loss his followers will have to bear for towing the line of one whose next gen is doing all Haram Activities in Malaysia & reaping all fruits on the dead bodies of common Kashmiris....
Wake up...

60 plus killed, scores injured, many lost eyesight etc etc but seems they still aint learning lessons but wud rather lose their lives just for Rs 500. Isnt that ironic?
Yes absolutely , they will learn very soon, It took nearly half a decade for them to learn that AK 47 across the borders will not fetch them anything.... they will soon learn that 500 rs note is not worth it too.

This is brutal. Throwing stones on random houses just because they are kashmiri muslims, and they are raising voice against bloody force. UNO should take action and provide justice to families & their loss.

First of all, how did those stones come on the street made of cement/tar ?

You play with stones, you get stones. You play with bullet, you will get same.

This is sick... when soldiers drop to this level, learn what their leadership would have dropped to.

Sick, Insane and condemnable! India is too much shining and shining everyday more!

Speaking against injustice is not b!tching

Please DO NOT dignify such filthy posts with a reply. Just report it or tag someone who you think might intervene.

Apparently members here talk in gentlemen's way in this forum. This isnt some social media chat forum where U can vomit dirt of your mind. U have been reported. Better read the rules of the forum before starting any rant.
@Oscar , @Aether , @mods.

Correct response, although I wish you hadn't even added the comments or made a reply, just reported it.

U have a short life here. Bye bye dude.
@Joe Shearer

Got here too late. Sorry.

Your a superman behind a computer Hindu. Behave yourself

I really resented that. His (or her) vulgar language did not make him (or her) a Hindu, nor is that Hindu behaviour.

NExt logical step by your notion should be armed Kashmiris with same weapons and then we can call it equal also add 500,000 Kashmiris armed to it .

That began, and that ended. And the numbers are laughable.

This is no longer the situation, but it was even a few weeks ago. And - nothing personal - I find nothing ironic about it. It's a tragic situation, and will prove more bloody before it ends. I regret it, and cannot find light words fitting it. It's a very, very sad situation.

New Pakistan in the Making...

Don't you believe that people learn from the mistakes of the past?

This is brutal. Throwing stones on random houses just because they are kashmiri muslims, and they are raising voice against bloody force. UNO should take action and provide justice to families & their loss.

Not on random houses, and you should know what happens on these occasions. There is no way of knowing where the crowd disappears to. My friend's brother works in a hospital. He said that on one occasion, the stone pelters rushed into the hospital and hid in various locations. The CRP in hot pursuit knew that the criminals had gone into the hospital, charged in right behind them and found no way to work out who was a stone pelter and who was a bystander. Havoc followed.

What you see is just the same thing.

First of all, how did those stones come on the street made of cement/tar ?

You play with stones, you get stones. You play with bullet, you will get same.

Most of the streets have been ripped up. Dividing medians are gone. Government offices have been burnt in the dozens. Police stations have been burnt. A figure has been quoted which I will not repeat in order not to create an uproar.

Yes absolutely , they will learn very soon, It took nearly half a decade for them to learn that AK 47 across the borders will not fetch them anything.... they will soon learn that 500 rs note is not worth it too

Point is that is 50 plus years less a duration for them to understand?

It is extremely painful to see that. The only way this can move forward is when they start building schools and colleges abd provide them with jobs

This is no longer the situation, but it was even a few weeks ago. And - nothing personal - I find nothing ironic about it. It's a tragic situation, and will prove more bloody before it ends. I regret it, and cannot find light words fitting it. It's a very, very sad situation.

Sir solution had to be found. Even a solution which apparently might be unacceptable to both countries but beneficial for the region in general and Kashmir in particular should also be given a chance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom