What's new

Indian forces shoot dead six protesters in Kashmir: police

No, other countries would have condemned it,investigated it and made an example out of the soldiers. Since it happened in Kashmir, where the victims were Muslims and killers were Hindus,its justified,accepted,cheered upon and the soldiers will be awarded for their 'bravery'. Just another day in Kashmir.
"Bow to your lord"... Bhagwan will grant you swuarg for killing , malichas.
Happy Thursday :cheers:
Dude....Muslims killed by Hindus...should I say when Shias were killed in Bomb blasts in Pakistan, it was Sunni Military and Intelligence that let it happen....

Do you know same thing happened in Xinjiang province in China.....protestors were shot when attacked by mob ?

As for Kashmir, you should rather worry about your country first.

Bade aaye Kashmir ke rakhwaale.....Jo hai usse sambhalo pehle....

Dude....Muslims killed by Hindus...should I say when Shias were killed in Bomb blasts in Pakistan, it was Sunni Military and Intelligence that let it happen....

Do you know same thing happened in Xinjiang province in China.....protestors were shot when attacked by mob ?

As for Kashmir, you should rather worry about your country first.

Bade aaye Kashmir ke rakhwaale.....Jo hai usse sambhalo pehle....

Beating the bush is not going to allow you to escape from the arguments. Read the thread title whats being discussed.

This is not good. BSF should be more careful, especially during Ramzan. And shooting civilians is not defensible.

I suspect the mob must have become violent and maybe the situation was getting out of hand. An impartial inquiry and punishment for culprits is warranted.

Yeah, culprits from both side.. Those Officers responsible for this should also be suspended immediately...

BSF has a history of violating the people of Kashmir's rights, I've read articles detailing how mass graves are being found to this day and even read up on the infamous Sopore massacre in which BSF agents went around shooting indiscriminately killing whoever they chose, Kashmir's snow covered valley's have had enough blood shed let Kashmir become an independent state under its control so the people can finally live in peace from warring Pakistan and India.

Who wants to see pictures? the injured include kids aswell..

Don't take up the law in your own hands ... as simple as that ... if you gonna play with fire you are bound to get burned.

Don't take up the law in your own hands ... as simple as that ... if you gonna play with fire you are bound to get burned.

Blame the victims....i hope "this" dawns on your family one day, your loved ones get butchered like this in front of your eyes, than i will ask what that little hindutva inside you has to say. You people are psychopaths on a national level.

Who wants to see pictures? the injured include kids aswell..

Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No graphic content.

Beating the bush is not going to allow you to escape from the arguments. Read the thread title whats being discussed.

The thread title doesn't say it was Hindus shooting Muslim. Indian forces do not consist of Hindus only. The shooting was unfortunate, but it is sickening how you tried to turn it in Hindu vs Muslims.

Blame the victims....i hope "this" dawns on your family one day, your loved ones get butchered like this in front of your eyes, than i will ask what that little hindutva inside you has to say. You people are psychopaths on a national level.
Oh please enough with dragging "families" in these kind of posts.... it doesn't suit a mod. It's a simple law and order situation which got out of hand, obviously few of the personnel posted must have got overwhelmed by the sheer number of protesters. Similar kind of shooting did happen in my state couple of months ago ... so as long as people (no matter from whichever state) don't take up law in their own hands things would be fine and dandy.

Oh please enough with dragging "families" in these kind of posts.... it doesn't suit a mod. It's a simple law and order situation which got out of hand, obviously few of the personnel posted must have got overwhelmed by the sheer number of protesters. Similar kind of shooting did happen in my state couple of months ago ... so as long as people (no matter from whichever state) don't take up law in their own hands things would be fine and dandy.

I had to do that to tell you that you people preach "Karma"....... What i stated is "karma".

This shows the intent of the Indian security forces in Kashmir, indiscriminately fire and then call them terrorists so they can not fear prosecution, using live rounds on protesters is just cowardly, ever heard of rubber or plastic bullets? beanbag rounds, or even less lethal fire?

Bean bag round - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plastic bullet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rubber bullet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The thread title doesn't say it was Hindus shooting Muslim. Indian forces do not consist of Hindus only. The shooting was unfortunate, but it is sickening how you tried to turn it in Hindu vs Muslims.

Oh come again! All of us know you are busy establishing an apartheid there. Lets not talk about good o'l secularism....its a farce!

^
If we want to know about 'karma', what we see in Pakistan today is what it is...

Those religion druggards should know before they provoke and hit BSF. Why did they take it for granted..they did it just because they are on religion nasha..Law and order is important..and Jawans lives are as important as of those druggards..

Back
Top Bottom