What's new

Indian forces shoot dead six protesters in Kashmir: police

to be honest,land upto the borders of iran(i.e entire afghanistan) was under india once.they shld be thankful to us for giving them that much large chunk of land.instead of thanking they are back stabbing us

r u really an indian?what could the BSF have done when they were being stoned by thousands of ppl?

Ok so u mean to say, BSF needs to shoot and kill everyone in that case? See dude, I don't know, y I am explaining u but still for your ignorant comment, I have to say did u hear about Water Gun, Tear gas, battons and sticks? These are the things required to combat a mob and not machine guns. In case of being too unruly or hostile, they can fire at the legs. But not shoot to kill. Only during curfew, operation against armed terrorists and criminals, this shoot at sight scenario comes in and not against civilians.

Bdw I don't need to justify each and everything whether it be right or wrong by closing my eyes in order to get the stamp of an Indian from You!!

@dravidianhero

You are 'real Indian', kudos to you.

@Aka123

Please answer you countryman first, if you are a real Indian or a hidden Pakistani. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Special is another example of Indian mindset, do you see how much hate he has for Kashmiris? His government is occupying Kashmir against the will of Kashmiris, and are killing innocent Kashmiris, and this is what he has to say about it. His government is always right and it must be always the fault of Kashmiris (to protest against occupation of their homeland)

This is how delusional they are....

We dont hate Kashmiris we hate antinationals

Same BSF is doing the same job in Rajasthan, Punjab, Bengal, North east.......why there are no protests there

If it was BSF's fault then there should be protests in all above mentioned states

@dravidianhero

@Aka123

Please answer you countryman first, if you are a real Indian or a hidden Pakistani. :D

Yeah he is a dravidian from Tamil Nadu who thinks he owns Kashmiris, and he supports the killing of Kashmiris. These people should go back to Tamil Nadu where they came from. Also see how that guy lies as well? Shows you their mentality.

this is the reason no one love you people.some religions try to wipe out civilisations of thousands of years old and such religions and their followers are being hated to the core.yet they have not learnt any lessons

Go back to Tamil Nadu where you came from, Dravidian....ero.. l

@dravidianhero

@Aka123

Haha..... See man.... Simple thing .... I am an Indian(Hindu) but not a hater. Will try to see things with logic more than emotion! And the way I'll condemn act of an Indian same I'll do in case of Pakistan, Bangladeshi or Chinese. Bdw most of the people here in this forum hurl abuses to others claiming that to be an act of patriotism. Simply I don't support that, whatever Nationality he may be.

Bdw I don't want to explain things to people who lose their logic and sense due to emotions. ( This line was not meant for you @Aeronaut)

Same BSF is doing the same job in Rajasthan, Punjab, Bengal, North east.......why there are no protests there

If it was BSF's fault then there should be protests in all above mentioned states

Maybe because they don't go about desecrating places of worship in those areas. !! :D

Maybe because they don't go about desecrating places of worship in those areas. !! :D

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they have made it quite clear over these 60 years, they do not want to be in India. It is about time India stop the occupation of Kashmir state. Indians are intellectually dishonest and quite frankly being chronic liars.

Every single incident like this needs to be highlighted on our channels, IN ENGLISH.

We need to start creating media pressure for world consumption.

When Indian occupied Kashmir falls, the rest of India will collapse like a deck of cards so this must be our no 1 national objective.

For too long we have let Indians get away with their false flag operations and media campaigns. We must end this, and to do this we must play their game.

No better place to start than in Kashmir, I hope this is discussed during APC.

Quite Funny!! :D
Do you know, who are the ones who make these kinds of statements online. Those people make these statements, who are an utter failure in real life. Anyways carry on with high hopes. It doesn't matter to us. Let this hope leave this world with You.

Refrain from using abuses!!

aka bhai u r too naive to understand such things.why dont hindus hate sikhs,buddhists or jains?all those religions were formed as reformations of hinduism and had problems with some of the rituals , customs and laws of hinduism.yet we treat and respect a buddha more than we respect any other hindu.why do we hate only few religions and their followers?bcoz they are based on hate itself

Why do they not change the name of srinagar city, it sounds so ugly. When kashmir valley is 99% muslim dominated they should change the name of this city to a more kashmiri or muslim sounding name.

secundarabad, ahmedabad etc are majority hindu cities - such moves will set into motions a lot of changes.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they have made it quite clear over these 60 years, they do not want to be in India. It is about time India stop the occupation of Kashmir state. Indians are intellectually dishonest and quite frankly being chronic liars.

Concentrate on Gilgit- Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.... and not Jammu and Kashmir..

aka bhai u r too naive to understand such things.why dont hindus hate sikhs,buddhists or jains?all those religions were formed as reformations of hinduism and had problems with some of the rituals , customs and laws of hinduism.yet we treat and respect a buddha more than we respect any other hindu.why do we hate only few religions and their followers?bcoz they are based on hate itself

Bhai.... I have many Muslim friends, I have Pakistani, Bangladeshi friends as well and in reality. So I won't agree to that. We can't label all ,seeing a few.

We should learn to discriminate between Good and Bad, not seeing religion and nationality and take measure and punish the bad. Why should a good suffer for a bad who probably is not even related to the bad but by coincidence share the same religion and nationality. No way sir, think think!!

You know where the good suffered for the bad. Examples are the numerous communal riots in India, which are the big black spots in our History. Remember that!!

Oh, so you are saying you hate those people who do not accept your forced rule over Kashmir? Which includs all of Kashmiris? So you basically hate Kashmiris. Its like a rapist claiming he hates his rape victim because it tries to resist the rape.

Is this the mentality you people have?

Back
Top Bottom