What's new

Indian forces shoot dead six protesters in Kashmir: police

If you read comments in TOIletyou will amazed they are saying its also because of pakistan terrorists.

RIP to innocent kashmiris. on day there blood will bring independence inshaALLAh

Pakistan also got independence in 1947. We know the position of Independent Pakistan. If kashmiris get independence, it will be worse than Pakistani Independence.

These are the true colours of India, killing Kashmiris on Ramadan.

This is violence and oppression committed by Indian government. A state actor.

If news is correct, still it is nothing compare to what happens in Pakistan & Muslim country in Ramadan lots of innocent people are killed particularly Shias and Ahmadias. Sunni mosques are blown every 13 hrs by Asad forces.

If news is correct, still it is nothing compare to what happens in Pakistan & Muslim country in Ramadan lots of innocent people are killed particularly Shias and Ahmadias. Sunni mosques are blown every 13 hrs by Asad forces.

Doesn't make it right either for you to make comparisons, maybe a word of regret might make you sound a lesser horrific person.

Why do they not change the name of srinagar city, it sounds so ugly. When kashmir valley is 99% muslim dominated they should change the name of this city to a more kashmiri or muslim sounding name.

What about Ravalpindi?

Because kashmiris are muslims and muslims have all the guts to take pangas with the gay army of indian.

And result is there in front of You.

Remember 4 wars in past. Number of times it is been proved who is gay.

So change the names of those cities, what is stopping indians to do that. You have already changed very decent sounding names of cities like Bombay, Calcutta, Madras to new ugly names like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chenai. Sikandar is persian for Alexander , it is not a specifically muslim name just for your information.

Because those names were not Original & they were given by Britishers.

Doesn't make it right either for you to make comparisons, maybe a word of regret might make you sound a lesser horrific person.

We have not heard any word of regret from any Pakistani for killing 3 million citizen of their own country and rapping 2 lakh women.

Because those names were not Original & they were given by Britishers.

We have not heard any word of regret from any Pakistani for killing 3 million citizen of their own country and rapping 2 lakh women.

There are those regrets everyday, you just choose to close those elephant ears when its not convenient. Don't talk about rapes, your country is well known for it as a feat of strength.

no, they should have been peaceful after offering prayers and seeing their comrades/friends/relatives gunned down by a bunch of trigger happy cowards

we really need to step up our support for the Kashmiri nationalists. But meanwhile this baldie shmuck of a Prime Minister we have -- the so-called "Sher of Punjab" -- is wining and dining with the leaders of the country responsible for this bloodshed.

he may be too passive; but others WILL resist

Yes you are free to do so but in the process you lost east Pakistan, Baluchistan is on the verge of collapse and Sindh is next.

I hope they suffer the same atrocities... that our brothers n sisters in IOK are suffering.. as for armory WILCO sir.

You forgot the even worst atrocities suffered by your brothers in ***, Baluchistan, Sindh, Karachi and almost all over Pakistan.

How is that if the above sentence is re written "I hope they suffer the same atrocities... that our brothers n sisters in ***, Baluchistan, Sindh, Karachi and almost all over Pakistan are suffering"

Will it not be more relevant?

You can thanks me if you want for correcting Spelling mistake in your post.

There are those regrets everyday, you just choose to close those elephant ears when its not convenient. Don't talk about rapes, your country is well known for it as a feat of strength.

Thank you for accepting the atrocities committed by Pakistan army on their own people and that too Muslims.

Yes I have Elephant ears which can hear a small sound from a great distance but I have not heard any regretting sound in my Elephant ear.

If there would have been a little sense of regret, certainly the killing of Minorities would not be happening in Pakistan which are happening today.

plenty of IN members have expressed their dismay on this matter. kashmiris have seen far more than their fair share of blood.
but I implore you and others to await facts before posting judgements about the big bad evil India.

plenty of IN members have expressed their dismay on this matter. kashmiris have seen far more than their fair share of blood.
but I implore you and others to await facts before posting judgements about the big bad evil India.

In my quote to him only, there was no mention of India but the person. Its typical of people like you to generalize things to themselves as nationalities and turn into false victims. I wish mods actually worked to eliminate stupid posts by stupid people with no sense of reading and understanding a sentence.

Thank you for accepting the atrocities committed by Pakistan army on their own people and that too Muslims.

Yes I have Elephant ears which can hear a small sound from a great distance but I have not heard any regretting sound in my Elephant ear.

If there would have been a little sense of regret, certainly the killing of Minorities would not be happening in Pakistan which are happening today.

Ha, its funny to see your real motive. It was PA all along. We are victims of our own mistakes, that is ever allowing Taliban scum to live/ grow. People like you come to PDF with a single aim, to make false allegations on people then sticking to them with hilariously made up facts. People like yourself are quickly noticed as least credible and not worth arguing with.

In my quote to him only, there was no mention of India but the person. Its typical of people like you to generalize things to themselves as nationalities and turn into false victims. I wish mods actually worked to eliminate stupid posts by stupid people with no sense of reading and understanding a sentence.
sorry I didn't realise i was talking to a naive lad who expects every single tom n harry to express remorse about the issue.
please continue the rants :tup:

sorry I didn't realise i was talking to a naive lad who expects every single tom n harry to express remorse about the issue.
please continue the rants :tup:

Rants? I urge you read the post again. I merely told him what he is. You however are crying crocodile tears, at-least trying to.

I condemn what Happened in Kashmir. However, I fail to understand why PAKISTANI don't show same feeling, type Rosy Comments in Profanity on the Daily Bomb Blast In Pakistan? ? Why do Pakistani abandon those thread? Yesterday there was one more Incident in Kashmir wherein Militant Attacked Doctor whose life is in Danger and two Police Men Died in that Attack. That thread was closed by Moderators? ??Why no Pakistani is bother about that Incident? Isn't the Doctor and Policemen Kashmir? ?? Why no Tears for them?? Why such Double Standard and Hypocrisy? ???

What an excuse.. sir...

What an excuse.. sir...

Yes , the same excuse PAK citizen give to attack minority that they burn/tear kuran, like this one really down they offer prayer to they want to execute some terror activity and hide it under payer, which famous of.

Same false rape claim was done about two girls and evidence implemented but when checked again all proved false. Kashmiri knows to their lies.

Back
Top Bottom