What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

we are dying, bro get ur fact straight we pay for all thing we buy from usa not like u who begs , so called strategic partner for 30year they raped hell out of u, now is china same thing will happens again again

You need to get your facts straight. Allow me to do it for you

At $65 bn, India biggest recipient of US economic aid over 1946-2012 period: USAID | The Financial Express

India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Like i said dont embarrass yourself. And no i am not your bro.

Yeah actually we did just more

Pakistan shuts down Nato supply routes into Afghanistan - BBC News

We shut down the whole supply for US and NATO until US apologised. I dont know what you guys are rambling about since i wasnt the one claiming how Indians are respected and Pakistanis are not. It seems i have stepped on few tails here resulting in fire on the rear sides of Indians.

Better to keep your countrymen in their limits and respect our hospitality and courtesy that is extended to your kind to come here without any prejudice.

After they killed hundreds in drone attacks using your own bases ? Seems too little too late.

And what hospitality ?

again check ur facts our government is not recipient of this us aid, our NGOs get this money which work in different field and money get transfered to their account not govt. , not like ur government whoes economy runs on aids , always begs for more money

After they killed hundreds in drone attacks using your own bases ? Seems too little too late.

I am not interested in your certificates of appreciation. Just showed what you claimed Pakistan can never do. Let me also educate you on US bases in Pakistan. There was just one base Shamsi which was given under close coordination on WOT between two allies. There were no bases (Plural) and Pakistan isnt the only country, there are many more including some of your allies who give bases to US.

Pakistan blocks U.S. supplies, orders drone base closed after NATO raid | McClatchy DC

And what hospitality ?

The one Indians are extended on this forum. You keep forgetting this is a Pakistani forum not Bharat Rashkak where you can come and bash Pakistan at will and with impunity.

kid this is not ur turf go somewhere else........u Pakistani's have some articles that u use for face saving....go to ur mama and cry their:lol:

I have embarrassed you enough. Clearly you have no argument to support your so called higher respect claims. It is you who is desperately trying to save face .

By the way I am old enough to be your dad. Never forget that. Now get lost

@Horus @Irfan Baloch

We have an Indian who has forgotten his place that this is not BR where he can come and disrespect Pakistan and its people.

I am not interested in your certificates of appreciation. Just showed what you claimed Pakistan can never do. Let me also educate you on US bases in Pakistan. There was just one base Shamsi which was given under close coordination on WOT between two allies. There were no bases (Plural) and Pakistan isnt the only country, there are many more including some of your allies who give bases to US.

Pakistan blocks U.S. supplies, orders drone base closed after NATO raid | McClatchy DC
US has been historically using Pakistan for it's purposes since the 1960s. You know about the U2 crisis, right ? At one point there used to be multiple such bases with varying degree of use. For example, the OJHRI camp in Rawalpindi, where CIA used to dump their ammunition to be supplied to Afghanistan. It's sad the entire camp exploded killing thousands in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
The one Indians are extended on this forum. You keep forgetting this is a Pakistani forum not Bharat Rashkak where you can come and bash Pakistan at will and with impunity.
Thank you for your hospitality, but I can't help if you are getting bashed.

I have embarrassed you enough. Clearly you have no argument to support your so called higher respect claims. It is you who is desperately trying to save face .

By the way I am old enough to be your dad. Never forget that. Now get lost

@Horus @Irfan Baloch

We have an Indian who has forgotten his place that this is not BR where he can come and disrespect Pakistan and its people.
poor condition of ur country speaks for me..........we are assassins and u are being slaughtered like pigs, i dont have to prove anything to u because tumhare madarsa mein aisi training di jaati hai.....that u dont even listen to ur parents......what kind of fools are u???? someone said pick up weapons and u simply don't think about ur bright future, but only 72 pussies and handful of cash....at least i know the diffrence between killing terrorists and Pakistani civilian..........but i know u wont understand a word of mine.......

do u think this forum belongs to ur father????:sniper::sick:

Says an Indian who's country is dying to bed with the US and become their whore. Dont embarrass yourself.
same for ur country.......giving regular services to China........every kind of service bl*&*ob, A*N*, Boo**o* hahahahahahahahahahhahahaah:flame::laughcry::yay:

US has been historically using Pakistan for it's purposes since the 1960s. You know about the U2 crisis, right ? At one point there used to be multiple such bases with varying degree of use. For example, the OJHRI camp in Rawalpindi, where CIA used to dump their ammunition to be supplied to Afghanistan. It's sad the entire camp exploded killing thousands in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Again what is between US and Pakistan is none of your business. The reason i entered this whole futile discussion was because one of your kind thought he is somehow superior than us and Indians get treated with respect while Pakistanis are disrespected and we lack respect and we show ourselves as Indians rather than Pakistanis. I showed him the mirror and than you all jumped in because i touched some raw nerve.

poor condition of ur country speaks for me..........we are assassins and u are being slaughtered like pigs, i dont have to prove anything to u because tumhare madarsa mein aisi training di jaati hai.....that u dont even listen to ur parents......what kind of fools are u???? someone said pick up weapons and u simply don't think about ur bright future, but only 72 pussies and handful of cash....at least i know the diffrence between killing terrorists and Pakistani civilian..........but i know u wont understand a word of mine.......

do u think this forum belongs to ur father????:sniper::sick:

same for ur country.......giving regular services to China........every kind of service bl*&*ob, A*N*, Boo**o* hahahahahahahahahahhahahaah:flame::laughcry::yay:

Listen ******** if we are pigs to tu apni maa chudwana aya ha yahan hum pigs sa. Pigs ka lun la ker maza atta ha tuhja harami. Abb ja or la ahh apni maa or bhen ko taka hum Pakistani pigs mil ker usa chodin or phir tera jasi suar ki ullad payda ho gi becha main sa.

@Horus

I apologise for this language but certain people dont understand the right way. He called Pakistanis as pigs. Hope you dont mind me showing him what pigs can do.

Again what is between US and Pakistan is none of your business. The reason i entered this whole futile discussion was because one of your kind thought he is somehow superior than us and Indians get treated with respect while Pakistanis are disrespected and we lack respect and we show ourselves as Indians rather than Pakistanis. I showed him the mirror and than you all jumped in because i touched some raw nerve.

India is indeed superior to Pakistan in many ways :)
Where did you get the notion to think otherwise ? My personal experience I'm telling you, I have seen many Pakistanis, identify themselves as Indians in US.

India is indeed superior to Pakistan in many ways :)
Where did you get the notion to think otherwise ? My personal experience I'm telling you, I have seen many Pakistanis, identify themselves as Indians in US.

Your personal experience means zilch to me when my own brother is a doctor in the US. Yes India is new darling of the West because of its growing economy and because the West sees it as a counter to rising China but to say this makes you superior or that Pakistanis are nothing but disrespected creatures, than you are solely mistaken about it.

Pakistan has its own importance and that will continue to exist irrespective of what you are taught in the schools. Let me give you an example, just see how Moscow is recently warming up to Pakistan despite the millions of dollar worth equipment that India imports.

Your personal experience means zilch to me when my own brother is a doctor in the US. Yes India is new darling of the West because of its growing economy and because the West sees it as a counter to rising China but to say this makes you superior or that Pakistanis are nothing but disrespected creatures, than you are solely mistaken about it.
You have still not grown out of the slave-mentality. You still 'seek' respect in the eyes of West. But they see you as terrorist or their sympathizer, in any case a waste of their tax-money.
Pakistan has its own importance and that will continue to exist irrespective of what you are taught in the schools. Let me give you an example, just see how Moscow is recently warming up to Pakistan despite the millions of dollar worth equipment that India imports.
You are all emotional people too. Someone lays down a red carpet for you and you're happy !!

@IceCold Okay..was just pulling your legs.. won't do it again.. don't let anyone disrespect you.
And remember, so far as country-to-country relations are concerned, there is nothing called friend, there are only common interests. :)

Listen ******** if we are pigs to tu apni maa chudwana aya ha yahan hum pigs sa. Pigs ka lun la ker maza atta ha tuhja harami. Abb ja or la ahh apni maa or bhen ko taka hum Pakistani pigs mil ker usa chodin or phir tera jasi suar ki ullad payda ho gi becha main sa.

@Horus

I apologise for this language but certain people dont understand the right way. He called Pakistanis as pigs. Hope you dont mind me showing him what pigs can do.
Pigs can certainly do bad mouthing:woot::disagree: u have shown ur piglet face dumb Pakistani:D iam the best, we are the best8-)

Pity... there're still supporters for the terrorists. people will never learn.

You have still not grown out of the slave-mentality. You still 'seek' respect in the eyes of West. But they see you as terrorist or their sympathizer, in any case a waste of their tax-money.

You are all emotional people too. Someone lays down a red carpet for you and you're happy !!

We seek respect in the eyes of everybody not just West including India. Does India not seek the same? What has respect got to do with slave mentality?

And remember, so far as country-to-country relations are concerned, there is nothing called friend, there are only common interests. :)

Yes its common interests nothing more nothing less. Ours are with China, yours are with the US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom