What's new

Indian forces attack Muharram mourners in Kashmir

Yes that is Kashmir. And to your query, propaganda videos are filmed and edited only for those parts every time. They are never completely released as that would beat the purpose of propaganda edited videos. Thank you.

You want them getting killed just because they don't subscribe to your version. They don't take part in militancy here and carry Ashura/Muharrum processions in their own way, administration just want them safe as in Sunni majority areas they do face violence, that is local defenses are put up and whenever they get injured, they get medical treatment from administration. Thank you.
Sunni Shia.....how you Indians follow your white masters. Guess what all Sunnis fast during muharam as well. Guess what Sunnis and shia's are one when it comes to you Hindus. Yes we want them free from tyrany of the Indian occupation. You still are cleaning Brahmin toilets but behind the computer you like all Indians are brave.

They have freedom all over India, including to my neighbor khan bhai. Including my Ansari bhai in village, including to my Ahemediya colleague. They don't have to get approval from Sunni as we make the field balance for them against Sunni. They are free to do what they like the way like to do without any threat from Sunni majority. Thank you.

In Jammu & Kashmir, Shia people live peacefully wherever they live, In Srinagar under Sunni fear, in Leh & Laddakh peacefully away from Sunni fear. Why do you think they ask for protection in Sunni Majority areas? Thank you.
Were they targeted by Sunnis in Kashmir ever?
In video you are beating them ruthlessly and blaming others. Sunni fear. :undecided:

Sunni Shia.....how you Indians follow your white masters. Guess what all Sunnis fast during muharam as well. Guess what Sunnis and shia's are one when it comes to you Hindus. Yes we want them free from tyrany of the Indian occupation. You still are cleaning Brahmin toilets but behind the computer you like all Indians are brave.
Wow!!! So much hate and racism, brown and white masters.... BTW I never saw Salman bhai with Kader bhai doing Muharram FYI, so your point is again wrong. Sunni will never get to decide whats good for Shia people in India, It will always be independent Shia people who have chosen what was best for them and they will keep their exercise of religious freedom granted by India's constitution. Thank you.

In video you are beating them ruthlessly and blaming others. Sunni fear. :undecided:
Indians are brave when armed to the teeth and when they outnumber their enemy.

Wow!!! So much hate and racism, brown and white masters.... BTW I never saw Salman bhai with Kader bhai doing Muharram FYI, so your point is again wrong. Sunni will never get to decide whats good for Shia people in India, It will always be independent Shia people who have chosen what was best for them and they will keep their exercise of religious freedom granted by India's constitution. Thank you.
Who the hell are salman and kadir. You jog on. Ps your look even uglier in your RSS shorts

And the pics posted by @Levina what did you see? Conflicts, ehh.... Thank you.

Indians are brave when armed to the teeth and when they outnumber their enemy.

Who the hell are salman and kadir. You jog on. Ps your look even uglier in your RSS shorts
They both are Muslim, Salman a Sunni and Kadir a Shia. I have seen Tazia and processions and never Sunni friends became part of this saying there are differences and I respect that. Thank you.

They both are Muslim, Salman a Sunni and Kadir a Shia. I have seen Tazia and processions and never Sunni friends became part of this saying there are differences and I respect that. Thank you.
And what what about for the video and pictures shared by me?
5-twitter.jpg

My dear neighbour....you are mistaken and your example was irrelevant

My dear neighbour....you are mistaken and your example was irrelevant
Keep trying the propaganda with edited videos. Pics are open for everybody. Can you erase those from internet? I don't think so. Your theatrics are not going to change anything here. Thank you.

Stupidity is clearly visible for those who wish to see through. India makes arrangement of safety for Shia people as they are not in equal numbers to Sunni people in Kashmir. And wherever it can, it gives support to Shia people which Sunni think is creating bad blood between Shia & Sunni people. If they was true, then why were Shia people going to defense forces and local administration instead of their Sunni brethren? Food for thought! Thank you.

I am amazed at your logic that you are protecting shia by banning their religious freedom ? I don't see any shia sunni strife is Kashmir maybe their might be some isolated incidents .. You really try to fool the world by giving absurd logic by a govt under which Muslims were lynched for eating beef ? You think that crazy mob would care for shia sunni ? The point is that kashmiri people were denied their right of religious freedom and above all your army did a crack down over them ...accept the reality

I am amazed at your logic that you are protecting shia by banning their religious freedom ? I don't see any shia sunni strife is Kashmir maybe their might be some isolated incidents .. You really try to fool the world by giving absurd logic by a govt under which Muslims were lynched for eating beef ? You think that crazy mob would care for shia sunni ? The point is that kashmiri people were denied their right of religious freedom and above all your army did a crack down over them ...accept the reality
Can you please tell me why Shia are still able to celebrate muharrum nowadays compared Shia Muslims in Kashmir region where they used to do every thing with freedom earlier, now they are reduced inside their homes just for their safety, why the Hindus or Sikhs or Buddhists are not able to practice their festivals openly? I know you are aware why this happened but you are hiding behind propaganda. Pictures are there for everybody to see how administration is serving people with medical treatment, only those can't see it who don't wanna see it. In regards to the beef linching, go and check what Shia scholars all across India hold opinion. Keep deluding yourselves behind propaganda and J&K is going to stay right where it belongs. Thank you.

what you expect from india when they appointed their new army chief who was accused of raping christan girls in naga land when he was colonel

Back
Top Bottom