What's new

Indian forces attack Muharram mourners in Kashmir

Security issues.
Just like you did this in Karachi>>>
Mourners were not attacked or arrested by our security forces in Karachi. If it is difficult for you to provide security on Muharram processions allow us for this task.

Muharram procession is banned in Valley because Sunni terrorists can easily attack minority Shias gathered in numbers.Muharram is celebrated freely in Kargil where Shias are in majority
Show me a single example where Shias were attacked by militants in Kashmir?
I can share you the list of dozen Shia militant groups who were active in Kashmir for freedom since 1989.
So please stop sharing non sense here.

@Burhan Wani my young desperate to blacken India's face friend.

India is probably the most Shia friendly country outside of Iran.

I was out in the Maatam E Hussain - Pune Juloos- Labaik yaa Hussain last night with my buddies till 2 a.m.

My chest hurts but that's probably because I was a bit too aggressive with the beating than because some security forces guy beating me up.

And oh ... no one got blown up!

Imagine the coincidence.

Cheers, Doc

I was out in the Maatam E Hussain - Pune Juloos- Labaik yaa Hussain last night with my buddies till 2 a.m.

My chest hurts but that's probably because I was a bit too aggressive with the beating than because some security forces guy beating me up.

Imagine the coincidence.

Cheers, Doc
If all over the world can participate in Muharram processions than why Kashmiris cannot?
Muharram processions were carried out generation to generation by Shia muslims and they have their historic routes and traditions. Even thunderstorm, earthquake and War cannot stop mourners to participate in Muharram procession and not to change their route.

Imagine the coincidence.

Cheers, Doc

Shia friendly... attacks them.

Lebanon would be the second friendliest.

If all over the world can participate in Muharram processions than why Kashmiris cannot?
Muharram processions were carried out generation to generation by Shia muslims and they have their historic routes and traditions. Even thunderstorm, earthquake and War cannot stop mourners to participate in Muharram procession and not to change their route.

You should ask that question of Kashmiri Sunni Muslims.

Cheers, Doc

Shia friendly... attacks them.

Lebanon would be the second friendliest.

Sunnis attacking Shias in Kanpur each year is nothing new.

Has been happening for decades.

Kanpur is my dad's hometown, so please don't say I'm bs-ing here ....

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
So your forces do not want Sunnis to participate in Muharram procession carried out by SHias or any thing else?

Cheers, Doc

Sunnis attacking Shias in Kanpur each year is nothing new.

Has been happening for decades.

Kanpur is my dad's hometown, so please don't say I'm bs-ing here ....

Cheers, Doc

Sunnis attacking Shias?

"The communal violence broke out allegedly over taking out of Muharram procession through a Hindu-dominated area."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...procession-in-kanpur/articleshow/60903286.cms

lol India second friendliest? Don't Bullshit me.

So your forces do not want Sunnis to participate in Muharram procession carried out by SHias or any thing else?

We don't trust Sunnis near our Shias.

That is true across India and security arrangements ensure our Shia are safe.

Unlike their counterparts in nearby Muslim countries ...

What have you got to say about that?

Your country is Muslim.

Aren't Shias Muslim?

What are they attacked and killed for then?

It's really rich for Pakistanis to be lecturing us on Shia safety.

Sau choohe kha ke billi chali ....

Cheers, Doc

Sunnis attacking Shias?

"The communal violence broke out allegedly over taking out of Muharram procession through a Hindu-dominated area."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...procession-in-kanpur/articleshow/60903286.cms

lol India second friendliest? Don't Bullshit me.

Sunnis attack Shias in such areas exactly for these reasons.

We've seen in too often not to understand it.

As I said, Kanpur is not unknown to me. Please pick someone else.

Cheers, Doc

Your country is Muslim.

Aren't Shias Muslim?

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Yea I'm sure Sunnis would go to Hindu dominated areas to attack Muharram. processions Which is important to Sunnis as well. It's your town but it's my religion. Denial is not good.

Funny how police weren't even stopping those stone pelters and were actually with helping them. Hindu stone pelters get special privilege? I guess so.

Yes they do that.

Forget Kanpur. It happens in cities like Poona too.

Fact is that Muharram may be important to you Sunnis, but what is stands for to the Shias does not exactly endear them to you.

And Sunnis resent it.

And hence attack and kill Shias. Even in India, given half a chance.

This thread is about India refusing to give them that half chance.

As I said, we remain the most Shia friendly nation outside of Iran. And sorry, but Sunnis will not get to hunt Shias here. As they do in the rest of the world.

Cheers, Doc
It stands for the same thing to us lol. Shias are just more emotional to it. Sunnis fast in 10th Muharram. But anyways denial is not good for you. Not an ounce of proof that Sunnis stone pelters and attacked along with police.

Another issue terror apologists Indians don't want to highlight about Kashmir, Azadi movement has a sectarian angle to it. Muharram processions were banned in kashmir for past 25 years, it happened right after azadi movement picked up pace mostly thanks to support from across the border.

It stands for the same thing to us lol. Shias are just more emotional to it. Sunnis fast in 10th Muharram. But anyways denial is not good for you. Not an ounce of proof that Sunnis stone pelters and attacked along with police.

I cannot continue this conversation if the administration muzzles me even though it is obvious I'm breaking no forum rules.

Cheers, Doc

Your country is Muslim.

Aren't Shias Muslim?

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
Mr Kulbhushan Yadav accepted responsibility for Hazara genocide to promote sectarian conflict in our country. Shias are terrorist sympathizer too because in their dominated areas they are promoting anti Pakistan and pro Iranian agenda. There are many Shia terrorist organisations in Pakistan who were responsible for target killings, bank robbery and kidnapping.
Show me a single example where Shias are targeted by Sunnis in Kashmir especially Mujahideen?

Another issue terror apologists Indians don't want to highlight about Kashmir, Azadi movement has a sectarian angle to it. Muharram processions were banned in kashmir for past 25 years, it happened right after azadi movement picked up pace mostly thanks to support from across the border.
Mr Genious they are banned since Dogra rule. Kashmir struggle is not based on sect there are many Shia groups in Muzaffarad and Kashmir who are involved in militancy since 1989.

Mr Kulbhushan Yadav accepted responsibility for Hazara genocide to promote sectarian conflict in our country. Shias are terrorist sympathizer too because in their dominated areas they are promoting anti Pakistan and pro Iranian agenda. There are many Shia terrorist organisations in Pakistan who were responsible for target killings, bank robbery and kidnapping.
Show me a single example where Shias are targeted by Sunnis in Kashmir especially Mujahideen?

Mr Genious they are banned since Dogra rule. Kashmir struggle is not based on sect there are many Shia groups in Muzaffarad and Kashmir who are involved in militancy since 1989.

It's difficult responding to your ungal when the administration has taken a stand to delete posts that do not show Sunnis in general and Pakistanis in particular in less than shining golden light.

Give any agency some time alone with any man or woman, regardless of how well trained he or she is, and they can make him or her admit to anything. Does not prove a thing.

As someone from the region, your dislike for Shias is obvious and well known to us. There is a reason why Shias are staunchly pro India, especially in Kashmir.

The Kashmir trouble gas a very strong sectarian tinge. It is as strongly anti Shia as it is anti Hindu.

All of the above ensures Sunni Kashmiris do not get any sympathy from any Indian. It is the professionalism of Indian forces that ensures a restrained response.

Such will always be the case. Such however can never be guaranteed where lay people are involved.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom