What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindustan and Pakistan share the same Sanskritized word origin.

so research analysis wing and research analysis milli share some common origin by that logic.

You Don't Know what you Saying. Do You ?

Either Say No Relation or Say All have Relation. Stick with it. :toast_sign:

so research analysis wing and research analysis milli share some common origin by that logic.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

anyhow.. carry on at the denial in the similarity.

THINK TANK & SEPTIC TANK share a common origin too by the same logic.

:hitwall:

You are talking logic - We cant provide you proof of your involvement at this point in time, let us first figure it out how many attackers actually attacked PNS Mehran.

Hmmmm... yeah... They say its 14 right? I'm not sure. Anyways, my best wishes to GoP.. culprits should be straight away hanged till death and no mercy should be shown to these bloody loosers...

THINK TANK & SEPTIC TANK share a common origin too by the same logic.

:hitwall:

yes.. doooooohhhhhhhhhhh.. they're both tanks.

finally you're understanding what similarity means.

the point is that to get two intelligence organizations calling themselves similar names is unusual.

yeeeessssssssss.. doooooohhhhhhhhhhh.. they're both tanks.

No we already understood at the beginning of this thread that there is much similarity.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

anyhow.. carry on at the denial in the similarity.

Okay fine..I agree..rest others..you folks agree as well...lets put an end to this 'Ramayan'

yeeeessssssssss.. doooooohhhhhhhhhhh.. they're both tanks.

Ok Mr. Septic Tank, Agreed. both are Intelligence agencies. who was not agreeing to that?? :what:

Hmmmm... yeah... They say its 14 right? I'm not sure. Anyways, my best wishes to .. culprits should be straight away hanged till death and no mercy should be shown to these bloody loosers...

6 according to PM, more than a dozen according to FIR, God knows better how many were there. Yeah, perpetrators must be brought to justice.

the point is that to get two intelligence organizations calling themselves similar names is unusual.

KHAD & MOSSAD?? CBI & FBI?? CIA & NIA?? its not unusual. unless you are hell bent on proving that to yourself.

you, for a start.

but move on.. stay in denial.

one more post in this line and I will need an aspirin or a shot of vodka.....

ohh nooo..not vodka..it has Russian origin!!must be related to FSB....FSB equivalent to RAW....RAW related to RAMA...hell ..back to square one!!!

images

Uncanny.

Weather its RAW or RAAM, ISI has to ascertain everything against Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom