What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a funny thread :rofl: taliban already admitted that they were the one who planned it

yes and then uzbeks got their claim, then it will be afghan, american and indian, everybody wants to earn the respect

RAMA is the name of a Hindu character in its mythology and recently the name of the Afghan intelligence.

They never did this before. KHAD was the usual name.

It's quite clearly an organization at India's behest. The name is a bit of gaming by India and the Tajik powerholders.

Lord RAMA is our God, he is not a "character".

I guess its time that we put all speculations to an end and get ourselves updated with the latest news,or,err..two day old news...

TTP claims responsibility for PNS Mehran attack

So what does that prove?

TTP claim responsibility for everything including Atal Vajpayee's weight problem.

Even if it was their personnel, the plotters are likely to have been foreign to have been able to target Orions at a naval security base.

RAMA is the name of a Hindu character in its mythology and recently the name of the Afghan intelligence.

It's quite clearly an organization at India's behest. The name is a bit of gaming by India and the Tajik powerholders.

I have a question, can Afghans really do intelligence?

AFGHANISTAN is ISLAMIC COUNTRY SO PAKISTAN. See How they are Influenced by It. :cheers:

This is Called Diplomacy :azn:

I cant believe it....He is still pushing it!!!you are seeing ghosts of India everywhere!!You need to take a break and get back to normal life...

Brother why is it only true in India's case?. Did Pakistani officials accused Indian for PNS Mehran Attack?... If yes then your argues on word proof make sense.

That's what I don't understand dear.. Even the Pakistan government officials not blaming RAW.. why some people want to make some baseless claims without any support...? So since these people make such nonsense claim.. its very important to ask proof so that they stop talking nonsense.. I hope I made myself clear..

I think ur right.. even i have heard films and pictures use the term PANORAMA..

Might be these Indians behind it too.

I cant believe it....He is still pushing it!!!you are seeing ghosts of India everywhere!!You need to take a break and get back to normal life...

is that the best explanation you can come up with?

they've even named it research and analysis.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

what does panorama have to do with indians?

BTW, KHAD is also an Indian word, in Hindi it means manure... any thought about that?? why dont you use some KHAD for your brain? :rofl:

I think every one is in Inception...time to wake up!!!

By The Way MOSSAD looks like الموساد‎ Arabic word ;)

LOL. what about RAM used in every computer?? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom