What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I don't understand dear.. Even the Pakistan government officials not blaming RAW.. why some people want to make some baseless claims without any support...? So since these people make such nonsense claim.. its very important to ask proof so that they stop talking nonsense.. I hope I made myself clear..

You are talking logic - We cant provide you proof of your involvement at this point in time, let us first figure it out how many attackers actually attacked PNS Mehran.

BTW, KHAD is also an Indian word, in Hindi it means manure... any thought about that?? why dont you use some KHAD for your brain? :rofl:

khad means government perhaps persian. but that's not a problem.

I can only think you cannot see the similarity between "reseach and analysis wing" and "research and analysis milli afghanistan"

stop being such a conspiracy theorist. you;ve already made your mind up even though India has the motive to do it.

In fact, India has absolutely no motive. Loss 2 Orions does not give India any advantage. There are more Orions in the pipeline anyway.
USA has no motive, unless you consider it to be a convoluted way to justify drone attacks. They don't need such justification anyway, they can do what they please.
And of course, China has no motive, they are Pakistan's best friend.

Whodunnit then? Maybe the folks who are claiming that they have dunnit, maybe you should believe them this time.

I think Pakistan is Helping INDIA by using RAW word. RAW is getting Motivational support without any work :undecided:

In India, 99% People don't even know what is RAW ? But most of INDIANS knows ISI ?

Most of the INDIANS knows all about Political leaders, Also they don't know who is Chief of IAF, IN, IA. even I don't know many of the name. ( but I do Know All Deadly Weapon in our Arsenal :bounce:)

Everyone here Knows PASA and KIYANI but hardly anyone knows Chief of RAW or IA. Who is more OBSESSED ?? ;)

So what does that prove?

TTP claim responsibility for everything including Atal Vajpayee's weight problem.

Even if it was their personnel, the plotters are likely to have been foreign to have been able to target Orions at a naval security base.

good one thinktank.....
so what if the TTP claimed responsibility??I still believe what I believe..
so what if al-Qaida claimed reponsibility for 9/11?? I still believe what I believe..

now why do I believe what I believe??Well no concrete reasons,so far....but I still believe what I believe..

I can only think you cannot see the similarity between "reseach and analysis wing" and "research and analysis milli afghanistan"

@indians ... if a person whose name is osama, is bad then all the persons whom name is osama are bad...or they are complicit

In fact, India has absolutely no motive. Loss 2 Orions does not give India any advantage. There are more Orions in the pipeline anyway.
USA has no motive, unless you consider it to be a convoluted way to justify drone attacks. They don't need such justification anyway, they can do what they please.
And of course, China has no motive, they are Pakistan's best friend.

Whodunnit then? Maybe the folks who are claiming that they have dunnit, maybe you should believe them this time.

india's motive would be to take out maritime aircraft or to send a message it can do it. much the same applies to the us (converging interests).

but more importantly this came a day after the announcement that china was going to build a naval centre for its ships near gwadar.

A Person who Don't know who is Lalit Modi Claims so Much :rofl:

@indians ... if a person whose name is osama, is bad then all the persons whom name is osama are bad...or they are complicit

if a person is named osama and another one is named osama you might think they're both muslim.

if an organization is named research analysis wing and another is named research analysis milli afghanistan, you might think they're sister organizations.

Ya, the analogy is similar to what exists between Rachi & karachi, Islamabad & moradabad, Lahore & bangalore, not to mention Hindustan & pakistan.

good one thinktank.....
so what if the TTP claimed responsibility??I still believe what I believe..
so what if al-Qaida claimed reponsibility for 9/11?? I still believe what I believe..

now why do I believe what I believe??Well no concrete reasons,so far....but I still believe what I believe..

And I thought NFP was just being cynical at his portrayal of Pakistani denial. :lol:

And Yeah FBI and CBI are also sister orgs. :lol:

Ya, the analogy is similar to what exists between Rachi & karachi, Islamabad & moradabad, Lahore & bangalore, not to mention Hindustan & pakistan.

Hindustan and Pakistan share the same Sanskritized word origin.

so research analysis wing and research analysis milli share some common origin by that logic.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

anyhow.. carry on at the denial in the similarity.

Dont forget Faisalabad and Ahmedabad and of course Hyderabad and Hyderabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom