What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian footprints emerging

Shakeel Anjum

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ISLAMABAD: The footprints of circumstantial evidence regarding the terrorist attack on the Mehran base clearly show the involvement of Indian intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW). Senior intelligence sources told The News that this was a joint venture, accomplished by RAW certainly with the consent of CIA and a group of al-Qaeda who are being used by the anti-Pakistan lobby.

“Even at this very initial stage, the agencies engaged in the investigation of the attack have got hold of some concrete indications to prove the involvement of foreign hand in the debacle,” one source said. He said that it could easily be calculated who was the prime beneficiary of the shattering strike.

“The militants attacked the base and mainly targeted the P-3C Orion aircraft as they had instructions to destroy them,” he said, adding that it was on record that India had opposed the US provision of these aircraft to Pakistan.

Another source said that the only major beneficiary of the annihilation of these planes was India as Pakistan has been deprived of one of its major assets. “It cannot be ascertained yet at this early stage whether Indian commandos were included in the attack squad or the terrorists were Chechens or Afghan activists of al-Qaeda,” the source said. “However, intelligence agencies have enough information that a group of al-Qaeda and Taliban got training in a base camp of RAW in Afghanistan from the Indian forces.”

The source said that the agencies had informed the government about the joint activities of al-Qaeda and Indian forces in the base camp. It will be established soon that the plan of the attack was prepared in the RAW base camp in Afghanistan, he said.

Dr Usman, one of the GHQ attackers, who was arrested during the counter operation, had disclosed during the investigation about his links with the Indian camp, the source said.

On October 10, 2009, terrorists had attacked the Pakistan Army’s General Headquarters in Rawalpindi in a similar fashion, taking 42 people hostage, including several military officers. By the end of the day-long ordeal, nine gunmen, 11 soldiers and three hostages were dead. The attackers had their own communication system with separate frequency through which they were interlinked with each other, the source said.

Why the attack group fought a pitched battle for 16 hours against the commandos and Rangers, the source said there were standing instructions for the personnel engaged in the operation to arrest at least one of the attackers alive. However, as the Pakistani forces trapped the attackers, they blew themselves up or shot themselves.” “They attackers were four in number, not six,” the source said and added that it was a wrong perception that two militants managed to escape from the airbase compound. He said that the compound was securely cordoned off.

Its pity to see such a low level and shameful article from a pakistani media.

1.) Now, terrorist will target pak Army bases because when they have targeted navy they don't get credit for it due to zaid hamid type of conspiracy theories.

2.) The people and institutions will remain in illusion that its done by India and will not act against real threats that will harm pakistan in the end.

I hope sanity gets better of pakistan and they start taking this terrorism as a very serious threat to itself.

so the media groups are conspiracy groups making conspiracies now?

sounds like denial to me

Media can say whatever they want. Why is that your officials till now havent opened their mouth? Waiting for judgement day or trying to avoid Bloopers? your interior minister even said 2 terrorists ran away. So what is to be believed??

stop trolling my Indian friends, its good to be smug about it but dont forget that this region is in the grip of terrorism. But if you cant help it and want to end your small troll life in this forum then don’t worry, the MODs will take care of that.

when you will get your share of terrorist act by LeT or Naxils or anyone else for that matter then I hope no one from Pakistani side returns the favour and makes fun of you. Because I am sure you wont like it. Don’t think that I am wishing something bad to India or threatening you because I am way beyond that, people who know me know well what I mean.

whether conspiracy or not it was job well done and if they were indeed Indian commandos then they did it with text book precision. They did their job and they left the place unlike the usual kamikaze terrorists who never attack to escape and mostly have one way journey in mind.

cant blame the Indian commandos, even if proven, they are the enemy. Why not take advantage of the chaos. Had it happened in India, I am sure many Pakistani members would have been making the same jibes about that.

they eliminated a major PN asset, a job well done indeed. As far as TTP, Al Qaeda or Lashker Jhangvi are concerned, these planes meant nothing for them. They would have preferred on causing more human causalities.

If there are indeed some strong indications they wont be made public, a quiet message will be passed to Indian government to expect the response in kind and don’t be surprised about it and the evidence will be passed to our common American “friends” too. Unless there is a change in policy and a decision is taken to cancel/ halt the peace talks and foreign office would announce the findings.

Until that happens these are just speculations but no one can be ruled out. This is how the investigations work. You include all the possible beneficiaries and likely parties that have grievances with the target / victim and then you rule out the suspects based on the evidence.

That argument aside, what is clear is that these guys were not the retards from a Deobandi or wahabi madrassah, they were highly trained, and would have practiced for a long time to get the things right in the dark and they conducted themselves like professional soldiers and executed the mission with exceptional accuracy so job well done. It might sound surreal to everyone here but I cant help but admire the way these terrorists (and their handlers/ master minds) executed this mission.

They outclassed our regular and elite troops from start to finish.

ok guys almost 1.2+1.2(right leg+left leg) billion footprints found on naval base attack. come and arrest us:welcome:. and close this thread.

Talking of speculation, there's only one country that benefits from this attack.

This attack now creates more doubts in America's mind about the safety of Pakistan's nukes. That means worse relations with US. Automatically Pakistan gravitates towards that one country. The more Pakistan becomes internationally isolated and dependent on that country, more the brotherhood. For example - North Korea, Burma. Now brotherhood can be interpretaed by different people differently here, but as per this forum norm, we'll take it as something sacrosanct.

Unquestionably, this attack was carried out by China, as the sole benefactor of such an attack.

I know its speculation, but strong speculation indeed.

I too doubted the same ever since ive heard the hostages were safely removed from the whole scenario..This is indeed a work of China.

@IrfanBaloch-^^^^Indian commandos with suicide vests outclass Pakistani elite troops?!
Please explain.

This does not appears to be India's folly

Our army / anti terror recently killed some Chechnyans in mission including some women who were militant's colleagues etc

This may have been a retaliatory attack - these were ex Russian type trained military soldiers who were at war with Russia later they migrated to Pakistan from Afghanistan to escape Russian special forces

The only connection if any would be if these soldiers were promised (advance weapons , and funds) by CIA or RAW to conduct a suicide attack and as return their remaining comrades would get funds and money and passage to safe zones.

If they had not attacked the Orions I would have said 100% ok these were retaliatory attacks due to mission vs Chechnyans but this is a bit confusing ...

There are many Chechens who are ex-Spetsnaz operatives.

Same you peoples did in Mumbai attacks.................within 30 mins of attack your media start screaming Pakistan attacked on Indian soul.

arey dear our media knew that this kind of attack can only be done by only daring non state pakistani actor which eventually proved by Headly & Rana court trails in US... but your agency does have some thing like to prove the whole world no but blah blah will not help you either...
Accept pakistan is home of terrorism else PNS attack will be all over pakistan & you will be living under great diwali happening in pakistan on daily basis...

Wait for the investigations to come up with a conclusion.

If Indian hand does show up then you can follow the same procedure of what India followed with you guys after 26/11.

Fair enough?

guys, at start they said 15 militants attacked...But later i heard only 4..

Can u share some info about..
How many attacked....wat weapons they were using..

Did pakistan forces caught anyone alive??
How many militants were killed?

Did any one escape

and i think only 2 orions were destroyed....

If it is proved that attackers were sent by RAW to destroy the Pakistan's survilliance capability then Pakistan should immediately send its airforce to destroy the Raw/mosad operated camps in Afghanistan.

Talking of speculation, there's only one country that benefits from this attack.

This attack now creates more doubts in America's mind about the safety of Pakistan's nukes. That means worse relations with US. Automatically Pakistan gravitates towards that one country. The more Pakistan becomes internationally isolated and dependent on that country, more the brotherhood. For example - North Korea, Burma. Now brotherhood can be interpretaed by different people differently here, but as per this forum norm, we'll take it as something sacrosanct.

Unquestionably, this attack was carried out by China, as the sole benefactor of such an attack.

I know its speculation, but strong speculation indeed.

True,that's why the Chinese trainers escaped unhurt.Looks like PRC is involved in a double Game.Some Pakistani's are believing their statements.

If it is proved that attackers were sent by RAW to destroy the Pakistan's survilliance capability then Pakistan should immediately send its airforce to destroy the Raw/mosad operated camps in Afghanistan.

then india shud send a squadron of mki's in afghanistan to protect its assets;)

True,that's why the Chinese trainers escaped unhurt.Looks like PRC is involved in a double Game.Some Pakistani's are believing their statements.

Also the Orion replacement will be from China. So who benefits more?:china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom