What's new

Indian FM to open new Indian embassy complex in China

That's why they invented zero,algebra,trigonometry,decimal system... gosh, I don't know about Indians but chinese intelligence can be clearly seen here :rofl:

Thats a conspiracy theory!

China invented all those 3000 years ago.

Thats a conspiracy theory!

China invented all those 3000 years ago.

That's nothing, my friend, if ask the CCP then areas higher than mountain and deeper than oceans all belong to china, :rofl: just wait and watch, they would be claiming US,UK,BRAZIL and many more, stating the qing dynasty ruled there, bcoz ofocurse, cruise ship was also invented by china, so was aeroplanes :lol:

That's nothing, my friend, if ask the CCP then areas higher than mountain and deeper than oceans all belong to china, :rofl: just wait and watch, they would be claiming US,UK,BRAZIL and many more, stating the qing dynasty ruled there, bcoz ofocurse, cruise ship was also invented by china, so was aeroplanes :lol:

Not to forget Jesus was born in Shanghai, not in Israel. lol

Indians are terrible at math though.

They're good at arithmetic, not math.

Indians are extremely good at maths. They are trained to do maths since childhood. Any accomplishment in maths is highly regarded in the society

Indians are extremely good at maths. They are trained to do maths since childhood. Any accomplishment in maths is highly regarded in the society

Leave it dude, we know our intelligence, we don't have to give proof for that, only those with inferiority complex try to do that, instead of justifying, just enjoy the comments of these geniuses ... :lol:

Indians are good at computing numbers AKA arithmetic.

Mathematics is not just about computing numbers. That's the lowest level of mathematics.

Indians are good at computing numbers AKA arithmetic.

Mathematics is not just about computing numbers. That's the lowest level of mathematics.

OMG Do you know that the concept of negative numbers was an Indian idea ? Brahmagupta calculated solutions to quadratic equations including the negative root, an idea that was not discovered elsewere for 800 years.

Of course one cant represent negative numbers on an abacus.

Madhava was doodling sines and cosines as infinite series of ever decreasing numbers...there are hints of calculus in his theory of infinitesimals.

The modern concept of countable and uncountable sets, was first talked of by Jain mathematicians.

Grammar, in the BNF Form, was epxounded in detail by Panini. Other concepts apparent in indian grammar are parsing, Finite State Machines, and Recursion (vritti). Sanskrit grammar is a complete and fully generative grammar, the shortest and the only complete grammar of any language in the world.

Our abiguda based system, vowels and consonants are arranged in the order of the place of articulation . That is in each line, all consonants belong to the same place! Sanskrit grammar was perfected, polished. Infact "Sanskrit" itself means polished, cultured.In the good old days there were large schools in China for the study of the sanskrit language.

to my chinese comrades.
we should not trolling indias in THIS thread.
lets troll indias in other threads.
but this thread is about the relationship improvement between china and india.

:woot: Gosh, look at that difference of the two brains, i mean heads. I am so convinced now...

What's wrong with the heads?? :woot:

220px-India-eam-krishna.jpg

S.M. Krishna, completed his Bachelor's in Arts from Maharaja's College, Mysore and obtained a Law degree from University Law College, which was then known as Government Law College in Bangalore. Krishna studied in the United States, graduating from the Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and The George Washington University Law School in Washington D.C, where he was a Fulbright Scholar.

220px-Yang_Jiechi_by_Harald_Dettenborn.jpg

He graduated from Shanghai Foreign Language School and attended the University of Bath and the London School of Economics from 1973 to 1975. He has a PhD in history.

Both seem capable enough.

to my chinese comrades.
we should not trolling indias in THIS thread.
lets troll indias in other threads.
but this thread is about the relationship improvement between china and india.

LOL, you are confessing here that you guys are trolls. :cheesy:

Duh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom