What's new

Indian FM begins Georgia visit: Seen as a tit for tat of Russian FM visiting Pakistan

Do you know what is going to happen between India and Russia relationship in next coming years.

Dunno and don't care, particularly when it comes to anything from an indian. You all are so predictably gullible, it's almost funny.

Russia does business with the world, and rightly so, today Russia leads the world in quite a few aspects of technology, military hardware and not to mention in medicine. So yes, why not, we are happy for the Russian to sell india hardware.

But you know what, Russia isn't blind either, it sees what it sees and so far india has been pushing it's luck by a thread and guess what, it's waring thin.

Pakistan's relationship with Russia is what it is .... with Russia, and has nothing to do with india.
You should be concerned about what's actually on the ground rather than what's written on PDF..
India's foreign policy dsnt change much which ever the govt is ruling,from recent incident for example in ME you guys gave an inch and the current govt in Delhi took a yard.

Seriously dude, give it a rest, you sound like a broken record.

Dunno and don't care, particularly when it comes to anything from an indian. You all are so predictably gullible, it's almost funny.

Russia does business with the world, and rightly so, today Russia leads the world in quite a few aspects of technology, military hardware and not to mention in medicine. So yes, why not, we are happy for the Russian to sell india hardware.

But you know what, Russia isn't blind either, it sees what it sees and so far india has been pushing it's luck by a thread and guess what, it's waring thin.

Pakistan's relationship with Russia is what it is .... with Russia, and has nothing to do with india.

Seriously dude, give it a rest, you sound like a broken record.

Even China does the same with Investment and business in Pakistan because of their own national interests .... Why do you people called " Friendship"?

Hum kare to friendship aur tum karo to Business - Wow- just great

Even China does the same with Investment and business in Pakistan because of their own national interests .... Why are you people called " Friendship"?

Dude you're trying to hard to convince yourself, forget me.

uh oh, watch out everyone!
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson.jpg

georgia will teach Russia a lesson on india's behalf now, what of what will Putin do now? :lol:

Dude you're trying to hard to convince yourself, forget me.

NO, eighter you fool yourself for calling friendship of business & investment is doing by China in Pakistan. Or, do not know, how it works.

China - Pakistan: business & investment is being called " Friendship"
Russia - India: business & investment is being called " only business"

as i said, Hum kare to friendship ur tum Karo to business.
Yes, for the Indians it's worse.

No, it is good... I hope Imran stays for the next 10 years at least. We will do all necessary changes in Kashmir during his tenure. We are very much confident that we will be getting the tweets from him only.

one cup tea = Kashmir gifted to India by Imran---- I guess, we both are happy.
Looool yes ofcourse.. Indian dreams. We took half of Kashmir by force and will take the other half.
Remember our northern border doesn't need the 100k plus troops anymore. And taliban need a new war. Get ready

Looool yes ofcourse.. Indian dreams. We took half of Kashmir by force and will take the other half.
Remember our northern border doesn't need the 100k plus troops anymore. And taliban need a new war. Get ready

I would rather say that you lost 70% of Jammu & Kashmir which you claimed because it should be part of Pakistan as claimed in 1947 by Pakistan. But, other parts are sharing by India and China even both are not Muslim countries.

I would rather say that you lost 70% of Jammu & Kashmir which you claimed because it should be part of Pakistan as claimed in 1947. Other parts are sharing by India and China even both are not Muslim countries.
You can say what you like. Everyone knows Indian lie. Remember cow poop protects you from nukes. Cow piss protects you from corona and rape is good and always the womans fault. 99% of the above is true isn't it

100% of Pakistan was carved out of India after 1000 years of Muslim rule. Sit on that fact with burnol tube in hand

You can say what you like. Everyone knows Indian lie. Remember cow poop protects you from nukes. Cow piss protects you from corona and rape is good and always the womans fault. 99% of the above is true isn't it

You can say what you like - Am I telling a lie that India and China are sharing almost 70% part of the Jammu & Kashmir which claimed by Pakistan in 1947 as being a Muslim country?

You can say what you like - Am I telling a lie that India and China are sharing almost 70% part of the Jammu & Kashmir which claimed by Pakistan in 1947 as being a Muslim country?
Yes...now show me ground maps with 70 percent in India and China and 30 percent with Pakistan...grow up and educate yourself...I know you cannot come back with this. Plus how much of your territory is under China...

Muslims ruled you for a 1000 years then took all of Pakistan from you. All of Bangladesh from you and you are talking about a little part of Kashmir you still hold having lost half of it to Pakistan in the 1st war. Dilutions Indian wankur.

We have Hindu lands and are never giving them back...sit on that

Yes...now show me ground maps with 70 percent in India and China and 30 percent with Pakistan...grow up and educate yourself...I know you cannot come back with this. Plus how much of your territory is under China...

Muslims ruled you for a 1000 years then took all of Pakistan from you. All of Bangladesh from you and you are talking about a little part of Kashmir you still hold having lost half of it to Pakistan in the 1st war. Dilutions Indian wankur.

We have Hindu lands and are never giving them back...sit on that

hahaha - This is called living with fake pride. few people from Afghanistan and other nations ruled both India and Pakistan but feeling proud of it. Just Great -Bro

Last edited:
hahaha - This is called living with fake pride. few people from Afghanistan and other nations ruled both India and Pakistan but feeling proud of it. Just Great -Bro
Those few are called MUSLIMS
1000 years of MUSLIM RULE
PAKISTAN TAKEN FROM YOU.

Facts my little chai wala

Back
Top Bottom