What's new

Indian FM begins Georgia visit: Seen as a tit for tat of Russian FM visiting Pakistan

well india is not relevant at all in Afghanistan

they were invited by USA to create problems for Pakistan

but now the master who planted india in Afghanistan left so game is over
They are trying to be very much relevant but game is already over the way USA left in the middle of night without telling anyone

game over pretty much

Is anything New?

OIC always talks about Kashmir - just for formality- does not matter Nawaz, Zardari, or Imran at the time PM of Pakistan.

It is something sweet jootey for someone per you never get it. I hope IK warm soon and especially, I was very disappointed after 370A removal and still, he is warming after 3 years... 2 years are left, hope he will fully warn before that.

We all know India is such a super power that it doesn't matter what world says yet Modi is now begging IK for talks and doing the cease fire unilaterally. OIC calling Indian ambassador regarding "situation of Muslims" in India does not bother India a bit. Yet, Indian Army chief with zero personality runs off to Saudia as soon they hear about a ditch in Pak-Saudi relationship only to realize that the Saudi Army chief refused to salute Indian Army chief with no personality. Even Maldivian are running strong #Indiaout campaign will not bother Super power India one bit after Indiaout of Nipal and Sri Lanks. Jootey from every side!!

We all know India is such a super power that it doesn't matter what world says yet Modi is now begging IK for talks and doing the cease fire unilaterally. OIC calling Indian ambassador regarding "situation of Muslims" in India does not bother India a bit. Yet, Indian Army chief with zero personality runs off to Saudia as soon they hear about a ditch in Pak-Saudi relationship only to realize that the Saudi Army chief refused to salute Indian Army chief with no personality. Even Maldivian are running strong #Indiaout campaign will not bother Super power India one bit after Indiaout of Nipal and Sri Lanks. Jootey from every side!!
And imran was the one saying Modi doesn't attend his calls .
In oic I hope next time they agee to Pakistan's request to convey a meeting on kashmir .:-)

This is about Afghanistan not Pakistan. Lol. He visited Iran and now going to Russia to get ourselves aligned to whatever coming next in Afghanistan. OP is overestimating Pakistan's dynamic in our foreign affairs. We are not like mental Imran who harps non stop about RSS and Hindutva. Lol.

Seriously? You guys are constantly whining like a little kids about Pakistan, from pigeons, to crocodiles, to getting as low as this.
1626064658271.png

no one can go as low as Indians.
IK foreign policy is actually worst compared to NAWAZ and Previous governments.

Lol joke of the century, care to explain how you got to that conclusion?
And imran was the one saying Modi doesn't attend his calls .

That was when PMIK first took office and wanted to have a peaceful start, but now for modi he says " lund pe char"
Even Biden does not pick his calls.

He has never even called him, nor is he in any hurry to speak to him, sure you have watched the interview

Last edited:
Seriously? You guys are constantly whining like a little kids about Pakistan, from pigeons, to crocodiles, to getting as low as this.
View attachment 761560

no one can go as low as Indians.

Lol joke of the century, care to explain how you got to that conclusion?

That was when PMIK first took office and wanted to have a peaceful start, but now for modi he says " lund pe char"

He has never even called him, nor is he in any hurry to speak to him, sure you have watched the interview

Bhai anything possible- if he dreams that the US asked for military bases in pakistan.

As per the last update - he was waiting for the call from Biden. did he get it?

Last edited:
and just to add for you Hindutva trolls, your terrorist PM was actually banned to travel to US until you low-lifes elected him to be your PM

Lol. How come your iron friend China allowed Modi to visit them? He visited China 8 times since 2002 before he became PM. Also India and US are thickest friends because of Modi.

You know I used to think, maybe the enemy (india) is smart. But reading things about these guys over the last few years got me thinking ... "With enemies like these .............. Nah! We will most definitely go rock solid on friendship with Russia!"

Dear indians, please continue to elect hinduvta-modi-bjp for the next few decades ... or don't, either way God is great!!

You know I used to think, maybe the enemy (india) is smart. But reading things about these guys over the last few years got me thinking ... "With enemies like these .............. Nah! We will most definitely go rock solid on friendship with Russia!"

Dear indians, please continue to elect hinduvta-modi-bjp for the next few decades ... or don't, either way God is great!!

Do you know what is going to happen between India and Russia relationship in next coming years.

1. Leasing one more nuclear submarine
2. Russia will help to build more nuclear power plants
3. Russia will help to build nuclear submarines.
4. Russia may get the new deal to upgrade Su 30 MKI

YAAR- lists will go on.......I can write more than 10+ points, we have small challenges but the rest nothing changing in the cooperation & support.

At the same time, Pakistan has nothing to give the better offers to Russia...

Last edited:

You should be concerned about what's actually on the ground rather than what's written on PDF..
India's foreign policy dsnt change much which ever the govt is ruling,from recent incident for example in ME you guys gave an inch and the current govt in Delhi took a yard.

Bhai anything possible- if he dreams that the US asked for military bases in pakistan.

Dream ?

As per the last update - he was waiting for the call from Biden. did he get it?

Do you have comprehension issues?

The Express Tribune has learnt through reliable sources that Biden has ordered an "internal review" on Pakistan and hence is waiting for the outcome of that review before picking up the phone and speaking to Prime Minister Imran.

Where does it say in that article that PMIK is waiting for a phone call?
Lol. How come your iron friend China allowed Modi to visit them? He visited China 8 times since 2002 before he became PM. Also India and US are thickest friends because of Modi.

Still doesn't take anything from the fact that your terrorist PM was banned from travelling to the US.

As for your delusions about " Also India and US are thickest friends because of Modi" He is nothing except a toilet paper to be used against China and then flushed down.

Back
Top Bottom