What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills Pakistani soldier

I can show you photos of guys killed .. and then claim them to be Raw Agents trying to cross Pakistani border .. What then ?
you don't know how conniving these hindu pandits are they fckd my life over too (don't ask how). Salla pata hi nahi lagega kahan se kab kya aaya aur sab khatam !!!!

Should have thought of that before making this post.:rolleyes:

Exactly .. that was the reason of my question .. since you were so sure of proof minutes ago .. and then backed into safe zone saying I believe in our Army ..

just a few minutes ago you had all the proof .. when it came time to presenting that .. you jut took a 180 turn & changed the Topic ... Good one .

What do you want, the proof too?

Do you not know, there has constant cross border infiltration from Pakistani side for over two and half decades...even such head of your state vowed to end your cross border infiltration a decade back.

The Hindu : Musharraf vows to stop infiltration: Armitage

Thousands of Pakistani terrorist have been killed in Kashmir and hundred have of Pakistani terrorist have been arrested from Kashmir..most notable amongst them JeM cheif Massod Azahar..do you need a proof of him being a Pakistani too?

Just earlier this year, we arrested another Pakistani terrorist hailing from Multan, Qari Naveed of LeT.

On top of it. we have spent millions and erected electrified fences on our borders with Pakistan...not for fun..but because cross border infiltration by Pakistani terrorist is a real problem for us.

Exactly .. that was the reason of my question .. since you were so sure of proof minutes ago .. and then backed into safe zone saying I believe in our Army ..

You wanted to see dead bodies of militants, I can show you photos if you want. End of the story. Rest of the arguments came once you started moving your goal post.

@Areesh

Today morning Pakistani Government told that 8 Pakistan soldiers have been killed due to clashes along the LOC so far this year.
Later Pakistan Army announced the deaths of 2 more soldiers which means Atleast 10 Pakistani Soldiers have been killed this year.

Whereas 9 Indian soldiers includin 1 Paramilitary soldier have been killed this year.

THUS Indian Army has inflicted more damage on the Pakistan Army
@Areesh

Today morning Pakistani Government told that 8 Pakistan soldiers have been killed due to clashes along the LOC so far this year.
Later Pakistan Army announced the deaths of 2 more soldiers which means Atleast 10 Pakistani Soldiers have been killed this year.

Whereas 9 Indian soldiers includin 1 Paramilitary soldier have been killed this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we are down to counting dead bodies now? a soldiers death has become a mere statistic for fanboys?

A soldier who endangers his life willingly is far superior to us civvies and we pull them down for one upmanship?

Can we somehow stop this madness and behave as neighbors for once?

You wanted to see dead bodies of militants, I can show you photos if you want. End of the story. Rest of the arguments came once you started moving your goal post.

No .. I offered the same .. you said you will show me dead bodies & that you are sure they were Pakistani since yoru media & Army never lies .

I offered the same deal .. will you believe they were Raw Terrorists if i showed you pics of dead bodies Claiming them of being Raw men . ?

No .. I offered the same .. you said you will shoe me dead bodies & that your are sure they were Pakistani since yoru media & Army never lies .

I offered the same deal .. will you believe they were Raw Terrorists if i showed you pics of dead bodies Claiming them of being Raw men . ?

Oh really? Show me where I said that or allow me to call you a liar.

Oh really? Show me where I said that or allow me to call you a liar.

Did you or did you not Said here that you have picture of Dead Freedom Fighters ?

that excuse of yours is 10 years old .. your fire at our posts .. and then later say we were firing at Freedom Fighters .. No one is buying that except your delusional media & public.

And the militants that we have killed so far this year ? Oh wait innocent Kashmiris of course :rolleyes:

Yeh .. have you seen their bodies ? .. or their faces .. or their names .. or their ages ?? anything .. please let me know as well .

I would post em here, but i would prolly get an infraction.

Focus on the sequence.

Did you or did you not Said here that you have picture of Dead Freedom Fighters ?

I have seen photos of militants killed by the Indian Army. And I am happy to post em here.

Focus on the sequence.

I have seen photos of militants killed by the Indian Army. And I am happy to post em here.

And my question was .. how do you they are militants .. for all I know they could be innocent Kashmir's .. Killed by IA .. which is now trying to disguise its barbaric act by declaring them terrorist .

And my question was .. how do you they are militants .. for all I know they could be innocent Kashmir's .. Killed by IA .. which is now trying to disguise its barbaric act by declaring them terrorist .

No innocent Kashmiri goes to the LOC, one of the most heavily militarized regions in the world! And again same thing can be said about every TTP or Baloch separatist your armed forces claim to kill. There is no end to such absurdity.

Just give it a rest now, this argument is going no where. But yeah if you want to see photos of dead militants let me know, will be my pleasure :wave:

@Areesh

@Areesh

There are 8 confirmed deaths of PA troopers. While I have already shared names of 9 IA troopers. So leave this stupid debate of we killed more and grow up. Neither you are going to win over Pakistan by killing one more soldier or neither we would beat India by killing one more soldier of there. End this right here. I am not interested in this debate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom