What's new

Indian films losing audience in Pakistan

This Pak banning Indian movies/Channels is going on for long time...they do ..again it comes back....the truth is human wants all these entertainments..as long as holly..bolly..kolly (tamil) woods maintain their business there is no problem and there is nothing to care for. If pak wants entertainment they will...
They defeinitely dont want to watch is for the sake of it and make profit to indian producer.

For the fact that indian superstar rajanikant is very famous in japan where fans doesnt understand the language.

:what:
This Pak banning Indian movies/Channels is going on for long time...they do ..again it comes back....the truth is human wants all these entertainments..as long as holly..bolly..kolly (tamil) woods maintain their business there is no problem and there is nothing to care for. If pak wants entertainment they will...
They defeinitely dont want to watch is for the sake of it and make profit to indian producer.

For the fact that indian superstar rajanikant is very famous in japan where fans doesnt understand the language.

Are they nuts??

Pak is never a market for Indian movies what's big deal losing audience in Pak.

movies and music are like magic...
they can stir emotions of millions.What big political policies of the biggest of govts cant do.. a song does.We often link a region's society by it's movies...(india being 'colorful' is one such western inference)
a lot of people in india watch vintage pakistani punjabi comedy shows...which are amazing i admit.most here might not appreciate the importance of movies...but they are one of the most powerful means to bring people closer.it is very natural for people of Pakistan to brim with anti India spirit...but later when all comes to normal..i guess the least thing that could get a pakistani to appreciate india can be a well made film!

what are indian talking about indian movies has allot of impact of pakistan we overseas pakistanis and even in pakistan watch allot of movies if they wana banned it go a head it literally will effect them just imagine the pakistani family in pak or abroad they all stop buying or stop watching indian movie it will be the biggest dent in bollywood trust me on that

Last edited:
what are indian talking about indian movies has allot of impact of pakistan we overseas pakistanis and even in pakistan watch allot of movies if they wana banned it go a head it literally will effect them just imagine the pakistani family in pak or abroad they all stop buying or stop watching indian movie it will be the biggest dent in bollywood trust me on that

haha...yeah and when that happens bollywood would be destroyed!
if it were up to you you'd nuke india now wouldn't you?

don't flatter yourself. There's what, a million Pakistanis abroad and another 170 million at home. For your sake, let's assume ALL of them watch Hindi movies right now and ALL of them stop watching them because of some Hindu-hate or whatever. On the other hand, we have a billion Indians still watching, plus Afghans, Iranians, Arabs, Malays and Japanese who apparently adore Hindi movies (just to be clear, I actually don't like Bollywood myself). That makes it around 1.3-1.4 billion people.

Some dent.

don't flatter yourself. There's what, a million Pakistanis abroad and another 170 million at home. For your sake, let's assume ALL of them watch Hindi movies right now and ALL of them stop watching them because of some Hindu-hate or whatever. On the other hand, we have a billion Indians still watching, plus Afghans, Iranians, Arabs, Malays and Japanese who apparently adore Hindi movies (just to be clear, I actually don't like Bollywood myself). That makes it around 1.3-1.4 billion people.

Some dent.

INDIAN MOVIES = RUBBISH/ JUNK FOOD

DON'T WORRY YOUR OWN AUDIENCE WILL STOP WATCHING OVER THE YEARS WHEN FEAR GRIPS THEM OF CIVIL WARS DUE TO THE INJUSTICES YOU HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TO ETHNIC MINORITIES.

INDIAN MOVIES = RUBBISH/ JUNK FOOD DON'T WORRY YOUR OWN AUDIENCE WILL STOP WATCHING OVER THE YEARS WHEN FEAR GRIPS THEM OF CIVIL WARS DUE TO THE INJUSTICES YOU HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TO ETHNIC MINORITIES.

May be Indian moveis are junk I agree Bilsher. What it matters in movies is just dream of a person. Every one who watches the movie will assume its the hero or heroin. So movie stroy goes with his emotions. Ofcourse indian movies having anti-pak agenda shouldnt be published. Even if its published ppl are good enough to reject it.

How many kung-fu movies goes in pakistan or bond english movies...it wont go well with many just bcoz its not their culture. Its not the same with indian movies.

As long as indian movies fall with the pak culture no one can stop them. You can ban them...but u cant stop ppl watching it

I dont know how easy it is about ur second line. I dont see it in near future. So nothing to worry abt assuming something bad would happen in future. Its just a sour grape

Last edited:

DON'T WORRY YOUR OWN AUDIENCE WILL STOP WATCHING OVER THE YEARS WHEN FEAR GRIPS THEM OF CIVIL WARS DUE TO THE INJUSTICES YOU HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TO ETHNIC MINORITIES.

indian movies=junk food???huh?
no our movies are really not rich in minerals!
we are thinking of coming out with balanced diet movies exclusivley for the VAst pakistani audience...

coming to the topic...no i dont think that people would stop watching indian films ever.try banning them..they will only gain favour..as most contraband things do!
but then they would put a dent into your economy as all that revenue that you could've made from the movie taxes would be wasted...and pirated cds would rule the roost.

From Movies to CIVIL WAR..!!!!!:lol: You have quite lot of things going in your mind right mate..!!! Well.. any ways if it can help you..i gotta tell ya.!! its just not the Country but a section of the people who resides in the country who had committed crimes to another..(which again is in a minority ,the people who did the injustice..!!) and it is not that all the other parts of the world(ahem..read my neighbour) are free from it..!!! So a country as a whole will not tollerate any Injustices happening inside it be it minority injustice..or majority injustice... Confused????:chilli: and now please lets not tax our brains..!!! and lets talk about movie ban in this thread..!!! :enjoy:

thats a good bollywood script right there now isnt it?
and you appear to have sen a lot o them....:))

To be truthful out of 400 r so movies produced in year only 10-15 are watchable in these 10-15 most of them are makeover of Hollywood movies hardly there comes a movie with original script,bollywood movies work on star power ,cheap thrills except Wednesday and Dil Kabsadi i don't find any movie worth watching so if pakistani people loosing interest maybe they are moving to better entertainment as long as bollywood will produce trash people will move to better system.

Back
Top Bottom