What's new

Indian female spy arrested in Pakistan (Pak-Afghan Border: Indian Terrorism)

Yup, duty is duty and there is a price to it too. I am sure everyone would agree to that. It does not matter if its a woman, a man or whatever. A spy is a spy and needs to be dealt with. Innocent must be set free and spies caught on the wrong side of the border punished. Its understandable for you (and GoI) to downplay it and for Pakistanis to make it a media circus, you should know GoI is doing this to us without sharing any info about the Bombay tragedy, right? I mean the "natch gaana :bounce:" was carried out in the UNSC too with very favorable results, right? so let us get a bit of mileage out of this and the airspace violation, its only fair... :partay:
Totally agree.
Go ahead:pop::pop::pop:

IMO I think ISI should do the talking and do what it does best, make an Indian agent to work for them. This has happened before.

nice tactics of pak to divert the terrorist issue .great!

keep trying .
You are dumb or what?Actually violating Pakistan's Air Space is a better wa to diver notice..Now you want see your spy naked to believe they caught Indian spy?If you don't believe Pakistani Sources then please go to **** off.

You are dumb or what?
I'm not dumb first you are not ready to accept that Qasab is from Pak ,then how can I accept that caught spy is an Indian ..Tit for tat .

Your sources are also ******

Last edited:
I'm not dumb first you are not ready to accept that Qasab is from Pak ,then how can I accept that caught spy is an Indian ..Tit for tat .

Your sources are also ******
go **** off then this is Pakistani Forums...Join Bharat Rakshak I guess..

keep trying .

You are right. Pakistan is presenting her in front of International media and Pakistani media is all gung hoo over her arrest. Pakistan is also crying loud like India.
Grow Up. Pakistan does not have Indian mentality.

again getting into nonsense that's only you can contribute ??

from where did bollywood came into action .

Each and every word Indians utter makes sense? And facts spoken by non-Indians are nonsense?

Care to check what Indians are contributing here no more than propaganda against Pakistan. Every lie that is being spread by Indian media.

I only said you not all of you..

According to international laws the preparators, conspirators and attackers fall of terrorism falls under the same category and they are punished for that.
Spies also come under the same, they are no saints they are part of the terror acts

Note:If you think Indians should not join this forum .You should appeal to admin that Indians are not allowed to join this forum .

Who am I to say that? Do not assume things by your own. It is an open forum anyone can come and be a member and post whatever wants to post.

keep trying .

Why have we not caught earlier RAW agents involved in Terrorism in Pakistan ? In fact presently there is one waiting to be hanged !

Then do not cry when Pakistanis do the same i.e doing their duty.

Do you say what happened in Mumbai was their duty? What kind of people are assigned such duties?
No body is crying if something happens in India with links back to Pakistan. People here try to put pressure by diplomatic means. They don't want to take action unilaterally.

I don't see the point of your :taz: question at all.

Back
Top Bottom