What's new

Indian female spy arrested in Pakistan (Pak-Afghan Border: Indian Terrorism)

According to international laws the preparators, conspirators and attackers fall of terrorism falls under the same category and they are punished for that.
Spies also come under the same, they are no saints they are part of the terror acts

Please quote the law. I am really interested to know.:agree:

hmm... if she really is an indian spy, how about treating her exactly the same way as the innocent Dr. Afia Siddiqui? That would be nice, unfortunately this (alleged) indian spy hasn't got 3 children along with her who need to go through the same torture which Dr. Afia's children along with herself went.

p.s. yeah we need to see this indian spy on tv!

there is not much of a difference bw a spy and a terrorist... she didnt come to pak due to her love for geography.... info with her was then gonna be used for terrorist activities in our tribal areas... that indian guy caught for mumbai attack had maps with him.... he is a terrorist today but was only a spy before the attacks...

Seems to be a storm in a tea cup. There is no evidence at all that someone has been captured and she is an Indian. I doubt India would send a woman to such a lawless place.

But seems to have made some here very excited at the thought of mal-treating a woman, now defenceless.

Reflects their character more than anything else.

It’s a known fact that spies from both countries have been operating on each others side since independence…And every now and then they are captured, interrogated and tortured as well irrespective of their age or sex…It’s not considered a very unusual or odd practice in this business…Happens all over the world even in the west…..

Sometimes own nationals are also caught spying for other side and they too get the same treatment or may be worse…That’s the risk that comes with the job and every spy knows about their fate once apprehended…

But seems to have made some here very excited at the thought of mal-treating a woman, now defenceless.
Vinod2070, lets not talk about who gives more respect to the prisoners...
u must have noticed the health of that singh guy who got released from pak. in return wat we got was a guy who didnt have nails on his fingures and he doesnt speak anymore. also how can i forget a deadbody of a pakistani which was handed over to us in something lik a flour bag.
do have a look at this sarbajit singh guy. his health is also alot better than how it was when we caught him.
so dont worry my friend she ll also get best possible treatment a prisoner could get...
may be we are not that bad lik how ur media portrays us... i am sure ur media would not have covered the condition of the prisoners who were handed over on both sides of the border...

It’s a known fact that spies from both countries have been operating on each others side since independence…And every now and then they are captured, interrogated and tortured as well irrespective of their age or sex…It’s not considered a very unusual or odd practice in this business…Happens all over the world even in the west…..

Sometimes own nationals are also caught spying for other side and they too get the same treatment or may be worse…That’s the risk that comes with the job and every spy knows about their fate once apprehended…

I agree. These "spies" in most cases are actually patriotic citizens who have taken an enormous risk to their lives in the service of their country and deserve the respect of their country mates.

They may be tortured for information or for other reasons and that is the unfortunate reality.

It is still not a sign of a healthy mind that gets pleasure at the thought of torturing a woman.

Vinod2070, lets not talk about who gives more respect to the prisoners...
u must have noticed the health of that singh guy who got released from pak. in return wat we got was a guy who didnt have nails on his fingures and he doesnt speak anymore. also how can i forget a deadbody of a pakistani which was handed over to us in something lik a flour bag.
do have a look at this sarbajit singh guy. his health is also alot better than how it was when we caught him.
so dont worry my friend she ll also get best possible treatment a prisoner could get...
may be we are not that bad lik how ur media portrays us... i am sure ur media would not have covered the condition of the prisoners who were handed over on both sides of the border...

Ajpirzada : Very well recollected.
:sniper:

there is not much of a difference bw a spy and a terrorist... she didnt come to pak due to her love for geography.... info with her was then gonna be used for terrorist activities in our tribal areas... that indian guy caught for mumbai attack had maps with him.... he is a terrorist today but was only a spy before the attacks...

Evidence says he is Pakistani. His father says so too...

Evidence says he is Pakistani. His father says so too...

im not talkin about the qasab guy. he didnt have the maps with him....
im on about this other guy whom u caught with the maps. he is an indian national. dont remember his name.... i guess u caught him early this year

A member of the military used to tell me how spies from our side would go into india as pandits and how their spies would come over as maulana's, both fully versed in religion and local culture up to the point that indians were memorizing the Quran and learning arabic and vice versa for our operatives.

Last edited:
Awesome the first Raw spy caught alive and belonging to India.

It's amazing, Indians have become brazen enough to send in Indian national spies into Pakistan through the tribal areas instead of mercenaries.

they are upto something. I hope we don't hand her over to India just like that.

Where is the 'concrete' proof?

A state with so many non state actors. Whom do you believe, the ISI, the Govt, the press, or the PA, or the true freedom fighters?

A state with so many non state actors. Whom do you believe, the ISI, the Govt, the press, or the PA, or the true freedom fighters?

aand wat exactly does this suppose to mean...
this news has been confirmed by the interior ministry

ISI is a part of PA. all the officials of ISI are army officials. and PA is doin wat the gov wants them to do. as far as true freedom fighters are concerned (i would assume u know the difference bw freedom fighters and terrorits) they have got moral support of pakistani people. so the whole system is interlinked and if u wanna think every instituation in pakistan is doin wat it wants to do then its upto u. obviously i cant stop u from readin 100 of articles which are written only on our ISI on daily basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom