What's new

Indian False Flag Operations That Almost Led To Nuclear War

Well is there any award for the best script on fiction..... I am sure the fight would be for second best....... But then fiction helps to relax......

You are right.......first One Indian came into picture and he gave statement in court and whole Indian media..reported that......and when your govt. see that world is asking about the real dirty face of your govt......they turned back and put pressure on that person and he start saying that he didn't gave such statement......

So who is lier in this...Your govt....Your Media....Or your Officials in govt. department..................................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR Pakistani's as usual your Indians when can't do anything start blaming Paskitan.

I can understand that Pakistan's name getting involved in terrorist attacks like Indian Parliament, 26/11, 9/11, OBL safe house, etc. are hurting your national pride, and I feel sorry for ordinary citizens of Pakistan like you who can't imagine their country is involved in this. But you are defending the un-defendable. Terrorism is not your fault, not any ordinary Pakistani's fault, but you cannot help it....like it or not, this is your state policy to directly or indirectly support terrorism for some superficial gains.

Pakistanis are seriously going overboard the puff piece printed by Times of India.

Their extreme reactions and accompanying conspiracy theories to this 'non news' leads me to believe either they have serious comprehensions problems, when it comes to reading and understanding news in English.

or the more likely explanation that years of muddling with conspiracy theories have riddled their heads so bad, that now they just hear, what they want to hear and read what they want to read and not actually what is written.

Which part of the sentence," that entire event is just hearsay" is unclear to any??

Even former Under Secretary of India’s Ministry of Home Affairs Mr. RVS Mani detailed explanation for the affadavit.

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official - Indian Express
The logic is simple, if I like the news than it is true no matter how stupid it appears, does not matter if it is not supported by facts. Opposite is true when something dancing is published against them. OBL was not killed in Pakistan all their government and Army is sold out. Dude you are talking people at that level, brainwashed. Perfect candidate for suicide bomber training.

I can understand that Pakistan's name getting involved in terrorist attacks like Indian Parliament, 26/11, 9/11, OBL safe house, etc. are hurting your national pride, and I feel sorry for ordinary citizens of Pakistan like you who can't imagine their country is involved in this. But you are defending the un-defendable. Terrorism is not your fault, not any ordinary Pakistani's fault, but you cannot help it....like it or not, this is your state policy to directly or indirectly support terrorism for some superficial gains.

So for around all major attacks happened in Indian soil, which Indian blamed that Pakistani Agencies did........and out of them....mostly are now proofed that they were actually done by Indians and blame was putted on Pakistan....examples:

65 Pakistani Peoples were killed in a Train on Indian Soil....which Indian blamed on Pakistan.....but later it was revealed that it was plan of Indian army and RAW and one Col. of Indian army he did that..

Blast happened in Ajmeer Sharif in India..in which many peoples were died....and again Indian blamed on Pakistan....and then later it was revealed by Indians themselves that those were done by Indian Mujaheddin......

While Hillary Clinton (US) Secretary was visiting India.....Indian start blaming that 3 Pakistani Terrorist entered in India to do blasts....Indian were thinking that they will show Americans that Pakistan is doing bad things in India.......But thanks to Gen. Zaher ul Islam .......who made fool to Indians........those 3 Pakistani businessmen were sitting and working in Pakistan (Hafez Center) famous Business Plaza in Lahore......and Indians were embarrassed in front of world.

And even now the Bomby attacks ......your one official came in Picture and saying it was also the plan of Indian Agencies....

You can't make fool the world again and again.

Update these in Pakistan Studies. Did not go through practical jokes for a long time. :)
So for around all major attacks happened in Indian soil, which Indian blamed that Pakistani Agencies did........and out of them....mostly are now proofed that they were actually done by Indians and blame was putted on Pakistan....examples:

65 Pakistani Peoples were killed in a Train on Indian Soil....which Indian blamed on Pakistan.....but later it was revealed that it was plan of Indian army and RAW and one Col. of Indian army he did that..

Blast happened in Ajmeer Sharif in India..in which many peoples were died....and again Indian blamed on Pakistan....and then later it was revealed by Indians themselves that those were done by Indian Mujaheddin......

While Hillary Clinton (US) Secretary was visiting India.....Indian start blaming that 3 Pakistani Terrorist entered in India to do blasts....Indian were thinking that they will show Americans that Pakistan is doing bad things in India.......But thanks to Gen. Zaher ul Islam .......who made fool to Indians........those 3 Pakistani businessmen were sitting and working in Pakistan (Hafez Center) famous Business Plaza in Lahore......and Indians were embarrassed in front of world.

And even now the Bomby attacks ......your one official came in Picture and saying it was also the plan of Indian Agencies....

You can't make fool the world again and again.

Update these in Pakistan Studies. Did not go through practical jokes for a long time. :)

It got nothing to do with Pakistan. Contrarily it has everything to do with India. It is the Indians who need to update the standards of their own morality before they come here and talk virtues of the largest democracy in the world. India is a democracy soaked in blood of her own people, most of whom are the minorities whose religious sites are desecrated and destroyed.

India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People - OpEd Eurasia Review

Sikhs and Muslims are the hardest hit and have been killed in tens of thousands. Heck the Sikhism is not even accepted as a separate religion in the Indian constitution and is constitutionally considered as a part of Hinduism.

So, before the Indian members teach us morality - please go home and clean the dirt from your own front and backyard before and learn what moral values stand for.

"Sikhism is not even accepted as a separate religion in the Indian constitution and is constitutionally considered as a part of Hinduism" - 'Hinduism' is a Western creation. All Dharmic faiths/Indian faiths are clubbed into the term. In Hinduism also there are hundreds of differences. There are Shaivaites, Vaishnavites, Nastiks, etc etc. In spite of all these differences, we have a strong bond that allows me to go into a Sikh Gurdwara, take part in the holy ceremonies, clean the tank in Amritsar and shout - Wahe Guru ji ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru ji ka fateh. I don't lose my faith. Same goes for me going to Buddhist pagodas, Jain temples. I can and do go and pray there. Just like they do in ours. You won't understand the bonding that exists within the Dharmic community. We don't blow up and kill others because they are lesser Hindus. In any case the father of our constitution is Dr. Ambedkar. He was a Buddhist himself. Our constitution does not declare anyone as un-Hindu or non-Muslim(Ahmedi) and deprive them of rights. So your idea of 'Holier than Thou' does not hold true.

First declare your state as constitutionally secular(at least), stop daily attacks on minorities(Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmedis, and now Shias) and then flaunt your big mouth.

Btw, Sikhs constitute the largest group in the Indian Army. Punjab is one of the most prosperous states in India. If you are sitting on the other side - watching your movies like 'Musalman' and forming an opinion - you are grossly mistaken.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-almost-led-nuclear-war-4.html#ixzz2a2XQUjO3

"Sikhism is not even accepted as a separate religion in the Indian constitution and is constitutionally considered as a part of Hinduism" - 'Hinduism' is a Western creation. All Dharmic faiths/Indian faiths are clubbed into the term. In Hinduism also there are hundreds of differences. There are Shaivaites, Vaishnavites, Nastiks, etc etc. In spite of all these differences, we have a strong bond that allows me to go into a Sikh Gurdwara, take part in the holy ceremonies, clean the tank in Amritsar and shout - Wahe Guru ji ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru ji ka fateh. I don't lose my faith. Same goes for me going to Buddhist pagodas, Jain temples. I can and do go and pray there. Just like they do in ours. You won't understand the bonding that exists within the Dharmic community. We don't blow up and kill others because they are lesser Hindus. In any case the father of our constitution is Dr. Ambedkar. He was a Buddhist himself. Our constitution does not declare anyone as un-Hindu or non-Muslim(Ahmedi) and deprive them of rights. So your idea of 'Holier than Thou' does not hold true.

First declare your state as constitutionally secular(at least), stop daily attacks on minorities(Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmedis, and now Shias) and then flaunt your big mouth.

Btw, Sikhs constitute the largest group in the Indian Army. Punjab is one of the most prosperous states in India. If you are sitting on the other side - watching your movies like 'Musalman' and forming an opinion - you are grossly mistaken.

From Meluhha To Pakistan: The Embodiment Of A Civilization - OpEd Eurasia Review

Your constitution does not state what you are highlighting. You need to study the relevant clause of your constitution before making such incorrect statements. In any case the Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists have been demanding since after 1947 that they should be accepted as followers of separate religions and not part of Hinduism.

And it is this superiority laden psyche being propounded by fundamentalist Hindus that has brought India down to this level where the minorities are being killed with impunity and even the Indian government and its agencies join such a genocidal trend.

Vedic culture and mythology started around 1500 BC and the concept of Dharma even later. The concept of Dharmic or Indic as is being followed is a recent advent since the Hindu fundamentalists in India started their Hindurashtra mantra. Long before the advent of this culture, the IVC and its adjoining plains followed a monotheistic format of religion and certainly not Vedic or format, as explained here:

From Meluhha To Pakistan: The Embodiment Of A Civilization - OpEd Eurasia Review

Therefore, essentially if a religious format is to be accepted as local, it should be monotheism because of its much much earlier advent and not Vedic culture. Even the earliest form of Vedic culture followed monotheism. Sikhs and Jains do follow monotheistic format and there are some who opine that Buddhism also follows some identical form. And because the Muslims and Christians also follow monotheism, essentially all these religions except Hinduism follow the local format. It is probably the Hindus who accepted outside influences which were followed by other civilizations outside of sub-continent and diluted the monotheistic format to polytheistic form and could therefore be the outsiders and not Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Muslims and Christians.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-almost-led-nuclear-war-4.html#ixzz2a2XQUjO3

Sikhs representation in the Indian Army has been reduced from 30 percent to 7 percent. Bluestar Operation and November, 1984 carnage brought huge killings and Sikhs had been branded as terrorists, separatists, danger to the Unity and Integrity of India and even named as Traitors. "Beti haid Sardar ki Mulak ke Gadar ki" was a slogan raised against Menaka Gandhi. And under these pretexts, Sikhs were killed in a systematic manner.

http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/may2001/pdf-files/perspective.pdf

And such happenings definitely increased after the murder of Indira Gandhi.

Pakistan is not a secular country by the choice of its people. On the other hand India is a secular country only in name particularly when it even denies people of various religions their birth right be identified as followers of a separate religion.

Your constitution does not state what you are highlighting. You need to study the relevant clause of your constitution before making such incorrect statements. In any case the Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists have been demanding since after 1947 that they should be accepted as followers of separate religions and not part of Hinduism.

You have no idea what you are talking about. They are not clubbed as Hindus except for purpose of civil law. It has no real bearing otherwise. The Hindu civil code has very little to do with hinduism.

And it is this superiority laden psyche being propounded by fundamentalist Hindus that has brought India down to this level where the minorities are being killed with impunity and even the Indian government and its agencies join such a genocidal trend.

Standard rubbish.

Vedic culture and mythology started around 1500 BC and the concept of Dharma even later. The concept of Dharmic or Indic as is being followed is a recent advent since the Hindu fundamentalists in India started their Hindurashtra mantra. Long before the advent of this culture, the IVC and its adjoining plains followed a monotheistic format of religion and certainly not Vedic or format, as explained here:

Therefore, essentially if a religious format is to be accepted as local, it should be monotheism because of its much much earlier advent and not Vedic culture.

Simply nonsense. Created by some Pakistani to suggest that it was different. Evidence suggests no such thing.

Even the earliest form of Vedic culture followed monotheism.

Nope. More nonsense.

Sikhs and Jains do follow monotheistic format and there are some who opine that Buddhism also follows some identical form.

More nonsense. Buddhism & Jainism are atheistic in nature.

And because the Muslims and Christians also follow monotheism, essentially all these religions except Hinduism follow the local format.

:lol: Proved gibberish.

It is probably the Hindus who accepted outside influences which were followed by other civilizations outside of sub-continent and diluted the monotheistic format to polytheistic form and could therefore be the outsiders and not Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Muslims and Christians.

So much rubbish in a single post.....:hitwall:

Dear Nassr, our PM is Sikh. I can also consider myself a Sikh.
"from 30 percent to 7 percent" - Source?
Religion and Dharma are different - you won't understand it.
Why bring only 1984? Hundreds and thousands of Hindus and Buddhists are also being killed in India and forgotten. In Ladakh Buddhists are being persecuted. In Assam Hindus are being driven out. In West Bengal Mullahs are getting salaries from the Government! Dharmic communities are all persecuted by the Corrupt and pseudo-secular Government.

Just like this gentleman says in the end - all Indians should vote this party out of power. Let's hope that happens. Tytlers, Sajjans, Owaisis can be taken care of then.
Sikhs representation in the Indian Army has been reduced from 30 percent to 7 percent. Bluestar Operation and November, 1984 carnage brought huge killings and Sikhs had been branded as terrorists, separatists, danger to the Unity and Integrity of India and even named as Traitors. "Beti haid Sardar ki Mulak ke Gadar ki" was a slogan raised against Menaka Gandhi. And under these pretexts, Sikhs were killed in a systematic manner.

http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/may2001/pdf-files/perspective.pdf

And such happenings definitely increased after the murder of Indira Gandhi.

Pakistan is not a secular country by the choice of its people. On the other hand India is a secular country only in name particularly when it even denies people of various religions their birth right be identified as followers of a separate religion.

Back
Top Bottom