What's new

Indian faith diversity and imperious missionaries of liberalism

Yaar leave it, they don't look at their country but always question on Indian society. As for religion is concerned, you can't win. They deny all.
Unfortunately, if the guide book for a certain section of people is a stone-age book written in some desertland 1300 years ago, while the guidebook for a majority section are the principles for a modern Nation-State, there would be outright Denial for that certain section. Then progressive values like Evolution/Darwinism and Heliocentrism/Copernican systems have no place in their modern values.

:what: nevermind i think the article is too much complicated for you guys to understand what it talks about :)

it has nothing to do my opinion about your country or even your religion.

infact i supported the view point of the writer
In fact, you have not bothered to assimilate what i had written, because i exactly understand the context of the article is, and what the author is talking about. I am in fact talking IN her favor by negating whatever narrow prism the progressive liberals have been looking at things.

Can't say for sure. I have never seen a news debate in India where a non-Hindu was invited to and had his/her religious beliefs grilled by scumbag anchors and other self appointed guardians of Indian secularism. Have you? If not, that should give you a fair idea about where the problem lies.

I can say things which i have experienced in my real life here. My friend n me(when he was in 8th) was lured by a man, who promised bat, ball and stumps. We were kids that time and gully cricket ruled the roads. And that man took us to church and started doing some prayers which sounded like purifying us. We were laughing the hell that time.

My friend however had enough, and he never even enters the church nowadays. And i was confronted by an evangelist in a public bus, who asked me to convert. I though gave him a fitting nasty reply( cant say here).

And thirdly near Vedaranyam, where many churches is present . My friend comes from there. A pastor had been having relationshhip with a women. Church committee found out, silently buried that matter, gave money to the women, and transferred him.

The question is, if others question then, then they might claim minority harrassment. Even my christian friends say, that there are some groups who bring bad name to them.

According to many, since India is a secular nation, we shouldnt question other communities.

And thirdly near Vedaranyam, where many churches is present . My friend comes from there. A pastor had been having relationshhip with a women. Church committee found out, silently buried that matter, gave money to the women, and transferred him.

I have a guy in my village who went on to become a Priest in a church and ran away with a girl from that church :D

My friend however had enough, and he never even enters the church nowadays. And i was confronted by an evangelist in a public bus, who asked me to convert. I though gave him a fitting nasty reply( cant say here).

This kind of things happening many around here.. I saw it with my own eyes.. People distributing bible and other religious books and threatening people that god's curse will be up on them if they do not accept it.. Disgusting acts, I say..

I have a guy in my village who went on to become a Priest in a church and ran away with a girl from that church :D

This kind of things happening many around here.. I saw it with my own eyes.. People distributing bible and other religious books and threatening people that god's curse will be up on them if they do not accept it.. Disgusting acts, I say..

Thats what !! I am unable to say the faults lies with whom? Whethers its people like us, or the media !

Madhu Purnima Kiswar has impressed me with her sane and balanced points nowadays. And to think that she equally criticizes the right wing fringe whenever they commit any mistakes makes her a truly balanced liberal. May her tribe increase.

Thats what !! I am unable to say the faults lies with whom? Whethers its people like us, or the media !

Offcource, the fault is with every one..

Media thinks criticizing minorities makes them less secular..

People think that it will make them a bigot..

Politicians, well, they only see vote banks..

Pls dont blame media or any religion. People tend to follow blindly any religion, be it C, I or even H. Why xxxandha's emerge every time?

Fault lies with us, the people. :)

Back
Top Bottom