2. Kalyanee Black label

3. Royal challenge

4.corona

but for hard core paapees like imran bhai we also have

1. God father super staron

2. Hunter super strong

3. Thunder bolt

last but not the least

LAL TOOFAN its like desi Tharra to say the least onli can get it in Ghaziabad and Noida lol
:cheers:

F**K....you have tasted Hunter?...And i thought i was the only unlucky one left with no other option but to have HUNTER while i was in M.P.

there is no such thing as watching f1 racing without beer you should see it in america really the drink five times the amount

There has not been a F1 in America for years now, I think 2007 was the last one. It's coming back though.

Signs of the times- name changed from Olympia to Olypub! sounds more in (!)
But then it was a stark dark gloomy place only for hard-core drinkers and/or intellectuals. Has that changed now?
And all the happenning places- Trincas, Blue Fox, Moulin Rouge, Mags were just a stones throw away.

Then you have surely become a better lover! :D

like I said only the name is diff. I was their today drank couple of beer and ate staek.nice way to start the weekend :cheers:

Signs of the times- name changed from Olympia to Olypub! sounds more in (!)
But then it was a stark dark gloomy place only for hard-core drinkers and/or intellectuals. Has that changed now?
And all the happenning places- Trincas, Blue Fox, Moulin Rouge, Mags were just a stones throw away.

Its still for hardcore drinkers. yeah all those places are just on the same street on different sides...and there are more lounges now than there was earlier and many other places to chillout especially if you like live rock band playing while you drink.

I started out with bud then went on to tuborg now its only and only CORONA

There has not been a F1 in America for years now, I think 2007 was the last one. It's coming back though.

Does it really matter?

Tailgating is an altogether different world!!!

Btw, anyone here ever tried "Steel Reserve" or even "Colt 45"?

My Favs- Hoegaarden, Guinness Extra Stout, Fat Tire, Blue Moon, Corona Extra and surprisingly Bud Platinum (depending on the season)!! - these among the branded ones.

Back
Top Bottom