What's new

Indian F1 fans drank 1.15 lakh bottles of beer

Tauba Tauba, mods, how can we let something this gross be discussed on a Pakistani forum? God forbid, will people discuss eating pork now?

Kalyani "Black Label" used to be sometimes available in Bombay apart from Calcutta. I think this was the 'civilised version' of the beer that you are talking about. I got introduced to it in the 1980s in the Park Street places like Blue Fox and Moulin Rouge. Btw, there was another place on Park Street then called Olympia; a place for hard-core drinkers (and some intellectuals, which is the same thing). Is it still there?
The other places were better, with PYTs and real fun in the Christmas/New Year season.
Ah, rollicking Park Street! Bombay had nothing comparable.

olympia is still there but now days it's known as olypub except the name everything is same.

anyone has tried Khajuraho ??

Me .......use to drink it in my college days....kuch jyada hi strong hai yaar wo.....but tab studies ka pressure to jyada tha....

Even Canon 10000 was good ....

Now i like mild beer like fosters or KF or Buds.... ;)

Oh....I didnt really know olypub was earlier known as olympia !

Signs of the times- name changed from Olympia to Olypub! sounds more in (!)
But then it was a stark dark gloomy place only for hard-core drinkers and/or intellectuals. Has that changed now?
And all the happenning places- Trincas, Blue Fox, Moulin Rouge, Mags were just a stones throw away.

:crazy:

Mine either.

*Yes I have tried Heineken (alcoholic version)*

Then you have surely become a better lover! :D

The biggest secret of life is what we consume.... Our body is a cantainer that stores both good and bad stuffs over the years.... It depends what u store in it.... Many of u didnt checked my previous posts.... So i tell u all again the biggest secret of long life.... People always wonder why in ancient days humans use to live 250years.... Than now people who born in 1900 use to live well over 90.... But now new generation if lucky goes above 60.... Why? then answer is pesticides in food and pollution.... It gets stack up in our body over the years and than after few decades our body coudnt handle the toxins and gives up and than disease catch us making our internal organs damage.... The turtle lives long.... Why? because he dont eat much and dont breath much.... in india a guy who was saint lived well over 650years.... However goverment declared they only has record of 250years.... How did he lived so many years? The answer he didnt ate food. He ate sun energy and my favorite comic energy who is my real parents to me.... He did a secret yoga in which we place our tongue backwards and do meditation. When we masterd it than we can live on the juice of it.... Now for many in todays life its not possible.... So to them i advice eat less pesticide food, boil water, cook food alot before eating.... Never drink alcohol and never eat nonveg.... As animals has even more pesticides in them.... Always do KAPALBHATI BREATHING YOGA (biggest secret to long life).... Kapalbhat removes toxins from body and when toxins gets reduced than immune system gets healthy and it increases life.... You can live upto 150years without disease in todays world.... Remember always that do good karma.... Always avoid bad stuffs like smoking,
Alcohol and nonveg which will kill u well before age 60 and if u lucky u will live bit more but with disease....
Wonders of Yog: Devraha Baba - The Saint who survived 250 Years

in india a guy who was saint lived well over 650years.... However goverment declared they only has record of 250years.... How did he lived so many years? The answer he didnt ate food. He ate sun energy

KRAIT and other Indians, where did you get so much chlorophyll in your bodies?

Excise Department has claimed that during the three-day Formula one event, the game enthusiast consumed 1.15 lakh bottles of beer, which was more than double the consumption during last year event.

"This year during the three days of Formula one, 1.15 lakh bottles of beer were consumed by the fans at various liquor outlets who had got licences for the event," said Kuldeep Yadav, District Excise Officer.

"This year beer consumption was more than double the last year's consumption. Last year beer consumption was 50,000 bottles," the officer said.

Excise Duty collected from the beer sale this year was Rs 42 lakh against Rs 16 lakh last year, he said.

Foreign liquor consumption was 11,000 bottles against last year's consumption of 10,000 bottles, he said.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

beer.jpg

are yaar kya baat kete ho inme se koi bhee brand yahaan nahee miltee:alcoholic:

I've seen Heineken and Budweiser In Kolkata..

bhai but they are not avilable easily on "thaikas " easily

but the best beers here are
1. Kingfisher

2. Kalyanee Black label

3. Royal challenge

4.corona

but for hard core paapees like imran bhai we also have

1. God father super staron

2. Hunter super strong

3. Thunder bolt

last but not the least

LAL TOOFAN its like desi Tharra to say the least onli can get it in Ghaziabad and Noida lol
:cheers:

there is no such thing as watching f1 racing without beer you should see it in america really the drink five times the amount

Back
Top Bottom