What's new

Indian F1 fans drank 1.15 lakh bottles of beer

Yaar Indians always complain about their hussan ect.

App lokh kuch acha hi kaa lya karo. Pul shul, sabzi. Zara rang to aye chehray paar.

Beer is just empty calories.

Indians will look like this.

7555723.cms

Also people forget it will speed up hair loss.

So add this to the mix.

500x_baldshutter.jpg

Par Pakistani aise dikhte hai. :cheesy:

Kisi ne "Bullet" Beer pi hai......:lol:

bullet super strong...others also like thunderbolt....when I just started having beer..I remmebr this local bengal brand which sold beer for just rs 16 a bottle..called kalyani...IDK if it was sold anywhere else in India.

bullet super strong...others also like thunderbolt....when I just started having beer..I remmebr this local bengal brand which sold beer for just rs 16 a bottle..called kalyani...IDK if it was sold anywhere else in India.

Anyone remember He-Man 5000/10000? Kalyani and that was our life back in college days. :D

^^ except for Guinness and Samuel Adams, rest all are crap, IMHO.

Was that made in China? Lol.

Anyway, Guinness is more of an acquired taste in beers! I personally like the rich Belgian white ales, or locally brewed dark ales! Heiniken tastes like piss!

Guinness is british....but popular in china.

Anyone remember He-Man 5000/10000? Kalyani and that was our life back in college days. :D

oh man..how couild I forget he man..10k..it was always a matter of sicusiion between friends about he brands that had 10k thing..and he man..godfather were among them while Cobra was 9k..(I might be a bit confused here as I am not sure which one was 9k and 10k between GF and Cobra).

Bro it depends which part of India you are from ... Every beer is available in India now. Last friday i had Peroni here in Bangalore :)
Oh you too man.. I am fan of Peroni. There is something unique in their taste. Though I never got it India.

Kalyani "Black Label" used to be sometimes available in Bombay apart from Calcutta. I think this was the 'civilised version' of the beer that you are talking about. I got introduced to it in the 1980s in the Park Street places like Blue Fox and Moulin Rouge. Btw, there was another place on Park Street then called Olympia; a place for hard-core drinkers (and some intellectuals, which is the same thing). Is it still there?
The other places were better, with PYTs and real fun in the Christmas/New Year season.
Ah, rollicking Park Street! Bombay had nothing comparable.

Back
Top Bottom