What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

67feca4f214831651fb765a2dcf80754.jpg
0f514a06580565fc5c1848a0db02d6e5-600x398.jpg
32a97a9197426ee049aac3a218bc86bb-600x398.jpg
8fb46b3ad05003f48afa7d537b505e11-600x398.jpg
cf264d6b01221de84fe7da0438431e4b-600x398.jpg
d3ccb8b11797fe81dbfe459fbc01a739-600x398.jpg

MAHARASHTRA STATE FORCE ONE AND MUMBAI POLICE QRT MOCK DRILL
[SEE THE US STYLE HELMETS.CAN ACCOMODATE NVGs]
Nice! Don't see much about Force One these days- like to keep a low profile. Shame about those BPJs is the only real issue I have, other than that it all looks pretty good.

^^ Not a single individual has any cheek weld on their rifles or looking down thier open sights.... wow

^^ Not a single individual has any cheek weld on their rifles or looking down thier open sights.... wow
Cheek weld's aren't standard issue for SWAT team members, even in the US- are they? For marksmen/snipers maybe but for the individual assaulter it's not all that necessary is it? (I am quite ignorant about such things and bow down to your superior knowledge on such matters however).

Cheek weld's aren't standard issue for SWAT team members, even in the US- are they? For marksmen/snipers maybe but for the individual assaulter it's not all that necessary is it? (I am quite ignorant about such things and bow down to your superior knowledge on such matters however).

I did not mean cheek pad.... which is an attachment for good cheek weld. Cheek weld is fundamental to good shooting posture, check most of Indian SF pics, you will see it. These guys look like they are doing a photo-op

Carbine-Cheekweld_Correct.jpg

Carbine_Cheekweld_Incorrect.jpg

I did not mean cheek pad.... which is an attachment for good cheek weld. Cheek weld is fundamental to good shooting posture, check most of Indian SF pics, you will see it. These guys look like they are doing a photo-op

u r correct bro but for ur kind info they were on photoshoot may be for calender just like agra swat. They dont really take care of tactics while photoshoot. I am saying this from my experience while talking with commandos.And it also depends on indivisual that, is he comfortable with that position or not he can change that or also depends on the shape of butt. But instructors must be teaching them correct technic as they train with NSG too. Par phir bhi totally agree with u.

Ah, I didn't realise that was the term. In that case you are 100% correct!

In their defence, this IS a photo-op.

Back
Top Bottom