What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

936958_590429994323238_1619708782_n.jpg

433_590429917656579_231294424_n.jpg

@Roybot, I remember a convo we had earlier wrt the BIC F1 circuit concerning emergency vehicles. These (above) are the kind of fire trucks the circuit should have- not those cr@ppy TATAs! Let your uncle know lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like other police forces are going in for innovas!!!

Kerala police -45 innovas on duty for Kerala Highway police

Kerala police thunderbolts commandos get new cars-Mahindra Xylo and Tata Winger

Thunderbolts-768x447.jpg

Seems like other police forces are going in for innovas!!!

Kerala police -45 innovas on duty for Kerala Highway police

Thunderbolts-768x447.jpg

I love this car :D

So versatile and it has a good performance too

I love this car :D

So versatile and it has a good performance too

Xylo,Winger or Innova??

I've only one problem-all of them are 'body on chassis'..Cannot be used for high speed chases due to the body roll ;) :lol:

Xylo,Winger or Innova??

I've only one problem-all of them are 'body on chassis'..Cannot be used for high speed chases due to the body roll ;) :lol:

Anyone trying to flee in a high speed chase is going to kill himself anyway on most our roads ^^

Xylo,Winger or Innova??

That's why I suggested XUV500 which is monocoque construction.

However ladder-frame chassis is more rugged for rural environments hence Boleros with it
used in rural area will be awesome.

@Koovie :omghaha: You are right bro :tup: @Gessler mmm..and a two wheel drive XUV only costs as much as an Innova!!

@Koovie :omghaha: You are right bro :tup: @Gessler mmm..and a two wheel drive XUV only costs as much as an Innova!!

Yes...and also compare the engine ouput (horsepower) and torque (in newton-meters) of the
two vehicle XUV and the Toyota...

Horsepower
XUV500 : 140 bhp
Innova : 132 bhp

Torque
XUV500 : 400 NM
Innova : 180-200 NM

Just look at the phenomenal torque XUV gives even in FWD config, Innova is no match.

And also note all the features offered by XUV while Innova has none of the them on most models -

www.mahindraxuv500.com

^^look up the "what makes it unique" column/tab to have a run down of the features it comes with.

Link : http://mahindraxuv500.com/product/whatmakesitunique.htm

is that so? Damn I'd love to see some XUVs in Indian police service with light bars! What a statement for India!

Thunderbolts-768x447.jpg

They seem to have done this properly- handlebars and skids on the outside allow the vehicle to be used as a assault vehicle aka:

CM-Capture-11.png

Quick list for the important features: -

Hill Descent and Hill-Hold Control
Interactive Torque Management (ITM)
Static-Bending Projector Headlamps
Micro-Hybrid Technology
Electronic Stability Program (ESP)

and more...XUV is really great.

@Gessler @gslv mk3 what about fuel efficiency? I'm almost certain this is a major factor that would play in the minds of every Indian PD.

@Gessler @gslv mk3 what about fuel efficiency? I'm almost certain this is a major factor that would play in the minds of every Indian PD.

Innova offers around 11-12 kmpl while XUV also is around the same at 11kmpl (diesel).

XUV costs Rs 12. - 15 lakh
Innova costs Rs 11-14 lakh

Innova price can go up to 17 lakhs in some of our cities...XUV forward-wheel
drive is less than 16 lakhs in most places.

Plus XUV offers AWD, Innova lacks it.

Back
Top Bottom