What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Handler.ashx

Handler.ashx

Handler.ashx

Handler.ashx

Mare-e-momin is laughing on the death of women and children. Should i laugh in the same manner when terrorist activities are going on in pakistan ? Mods, please think.

No Bro theren r manny Good examples in the world to learn from.

BTW they r not first nor the last to make cars, even Iranis make their own.

BTW
this picture reminds me of something.:rofl:

There must be something behind that, the price is sooooooooo unbelieveble; and 1333 CCTV is only a drop for a city;
EG. in Dalian city, 6.7million people, about 4400 public buses, 6 cctv/bus, about 26400 cctv cameras only for buses;

a small market nere my room, about 200m^2, there are 16 cctv in it; HD camera is at price of 200Yuan(31$)-700Yuan(110$,High definition infrared camera can be used at night), Full protection at 600-2000.

1333*110=14600$

There must be something behind that, the price is sooooooooo unbelieveble; and 1333 CCTV is only a drop for a city;
EG. in Dalian city, 6.7million people, about 4400 public buses, 6 cctv/bus, about 26400 cctv cameras only for buses;

a small market nere my room, about 200m^2, there are 16 cctv in it; HD camera is at price of 200Yuan(31$)-700Yuan(110$,High definition infrared camera can be used at night), Full protection at 600-2000.

1333*110=14600$

These cameras are excuding those installed in Metro rail,Metro station,Railway stations and Airport.

Only a high intellectual Chinese could come up with a stupid example like this without reading the full article.

For your kind information,there are 2-4 cameras installed in ever coach of a metro.Then there are tens of camera installed in metro station,railway station and Airport.

This quoted article was for the markets and had you spent some time using your "highly capable and higly scoring IQ brain" you would have been able to understand that it is a process and more are gonna be installed.

Back
Top Bottom