What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Agreed. The states have much room for reforms, a good thing about our federal structure :tup:

Man, I am really impressed to see the Agra Police Department... they look extremely neat and professional.

Yes, there is room for reforms but what is needed is the will to take advantage of this room and actually implement some reforms. Like I said, a certain degree of momentum behind this needs to be built.

And yes, Agra PD look very good. I hope this becomes the norm in Agra and then spreads across India.

We can see that in India it only takes one spark, for one state to implement something and then all the other states follow.

@Abingdonboy I bet Agra only upgraded its police units like this because of the hordes of foreign tourists visiting the Taj Mahal.

Maybe they had to endure to many complaints about the usually rude behavior of Indian cops :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast Indians can make their own cars, we Pakistanis should learn from them how they had develop so quickly.

No Bro theren r manny Good examples in the world to learn from.

BTW they r not first nor the last to make cars, even Iranis make their own.

20kzmnb.jpg
BTW
this picture reminds me of something.:rofl:

Your ROFL precisely shows your failed mind set....

As @KRAIT always says... Misplaced priority......

Kumaranasan padiya pole "Kheeeramullorakidin chuvattilum chora thanne Kothukinnu kouthukam" (translation : Even in a milk filled Udders.... Mosquito look for blood)

Last edited by a moderator:

But not pakistan , instead of mocking that should be a concern to you.

BTW

I have a fitting reply but ....

BTW

that means that Even Iranins on which you look down are better than you

New PCR vans for Delhi PD:

20130120071626.gif

M_Id_348498_a.jpg

pcr-35569_350_012113105959.jpg

4988.Commissioner-of-Police-flags-off-new-PCR-vehicles.JPG

-------------------

pcr-tavera.jpg

pcr-motorcycle.jpg
sory but the gps systems of ludhiana,jalandhar commissionerate are facing problems as they consume alot of battery and several times there bikes run out of battery.....police is not satisfied with the gps system so most of the time its turned off!! i live in jalandhar,punjab...here police has received super cool looking scorpio....but there is always an issue that these cars are mostly standing.....as there is some problem with funds to buy fuel to patrol the whole city :(

Back
Top Bottom