How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Siemens would definitely quote for a version of its successful Velaro (already operating in 6 countries).
This platform is already proven on Russian Broad gauge networks.
So the full trainset would be ordered? The article only mentions coaches bro.

So the full trainset would be ordered?
Yes along with power car.
In global market these trainsets are available in configuration of 4 to 16 (in multiples of 4) coaches, with two power cars.
& as i hear, Siemens is desperate to get this order after having lost for 12000 HP Locomotive order.
The article only mentions coaches bro.
High IQ Indian media :cheesy: (wonder where that Eye on China part went missing :p:)

Ive a new perspective on India and its troubles. Indians are actually uneducated considering the league in which it belongs. And the problem is not quality but quantity. School education is not universal. When schooling becomes universal its becomes a common product. An ordinary thing that people take for guaranteed. Just like one has to take food for guaranteed to want to visit a michelin rated restaurant. One has to take learning for guaranteed to want to learn the best stuff.

I am afraid there is a silent second phase of demonetization is going on. Nowhere it is said, but I had a discussion with my father and BIL today and from the discussion and from the following points we reached the conclusion. And it is very carefully planned trying avoid the loopholes of the first ones.

1. 2000 rupees notes have stopped coming from ATMs. That's for sure and as one Bank (ICICI) employee told me that Govt. has stopped printing of further 2000 rupee notes.
2. As you can experience, that Banks are taking 2000 rupees notes but when one present a cheque for taking out cash, they are giving only 500 denominations.
3. where are all the money going?
4. Govt. (RBI) know how many pieces 2000 rupees were printed.
5. Now when there will be no 2000 rupees in any Bank and the flow of 2000 rupee stops coming, then we may have another PM's speech at 8PM.........."Mitron....."

@gslv @gslv mk3 @anant_s @SrNair @padamchen @Levina @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Soumitra @The_Showstopper @StraightShooter and others

I am afraid there is a silent second phase of demonetization is going on. Nowhere it is said, but I had a discussion with my father and BIL today and from the discussion and from the following points we reached the conclusion. And it is very carefully planned trying avoid the loopholes of the first ones.

1. 2000 rupees notes have stopped coming from ATMs. That's for sure and as one Bank (ICICI) employee told me that Govt. has stopped printing of further 2000 rupee notes.
2. As you can experience, that Banks are taking 2000 rupees notes but when one present a cheque for taking out cash, they are giving only 500 denominations.
5. Now when there will be no 2000 rupees in any Bank and the flow of 2000 rupee stops coming, then we may have another PM's speech at 8PM.........."Mitron....."

@gslv @gslv mk3 @anant_s @SrNair @padamchen @Levina @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Soumitra @The_Showstopper @StraightShooter and others

There will not be any further overt demonetization. The action has now has shifted to ED, FERA, IT departments to realize benefits and complete the tasks based on the data generated by the demonetization.

Linking Aadhaar card to PAN card for Income Tax filing will tighten the noose.

Rs. 2000 note was always a stop gap arrangement. It was just printed so that sudden withdrawal of noted can be managed.

It is an unvieldly note. You cant use it for day to day transactions. It will soon be replaced by Rs. 200 note.

But dont worry there will not be 8 PM Mitron speech

2000 rs will return to RBI once and for all.
They are now replacing 2000rs notes with 500 RS and in near future RS200 also. .

2000 was just a stop gap measure

2000 rs will return to RBI once and for all.
They are now replacing 2000rs notes with 500 RS and in near future RS200 also. .

2000 was just a stop gap measure
You must be kidding me, after giving hell to the populace, the Rs2k is a stop gap measure? :lol:. Stop gap measure for what, if you know nobody is gonna use it that often, why introduce a higher denominated note? You should introduce new rs500/rs1000, then that would make sense. I smell something fishy in this scheme.:disagree:

You must be kidding me, after giving hell to the populace, the Rs2k is a stop gap measure? :lol:. Stop gap measure for what, if you know nobody is gonna use it that often, why introduce a higher denominated note? You should introduce new rs500/rs1000, then that would make sense. I smell something fishy in this scheme.:disagree:

Inherited stupidity is a condition .Noone can blame you .
Go and find some other topic is well under the capability of your brain.

Back
Top Bottom