Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Concept of Head On Generation

upload_2017-1-16_11-21-17.png

upload_2017-1-16_11-22-7.png

Electric Locomotives on IR
(Class, Year of Induction, HP & Manufacturer)
upload_2017-1-16_11-32-54.png

Good luck, hope you live long enough to see the day when each of your states achieve the GDP levels of Germany or France. I won't be holding my breathe though.

It's the 'my dump is better than your dump' syndrome. Trying to feel better by putting others down.The whole subcontinent is a dump.

Indians should thank their stars that they got out of the 'Hindu rate of GDP growth' (2-3%) by latching on to the 'backoffice' need in the first world in the eighties. Lazy first world kids did not want to take up math or science. So Indians got the dividend and now chest-thumping about GDP.

Indians train their H1B peons for four month 'database' courses and send them to the West as 'DB experts'. I have seen so many of these H1B idiots getting sent back.....rank ineptitude has no excuse.......

It's the 'my dump is better than your dump' syndrome. Trying to feel better by putting others down.The whole subcontinent is a dump.

Indians should thank their stars that they got out of the 'Hindu rate of GDP growth' (2-3%) by latching on to the 'backoffice' need in the first world in the eighties. Lazy first world kids did not want to take up math or science. So Indians got the dividend and now chest-thumping about GDP.

Indians train their H1B peons for four month 'database' courses and send them to the West as 'DB experts'. I have seen so many of these H1B idiots getting sent back.....rank ineptitude has no excuse.......

Yeah don't start me off on this, I had to oversee so many of them in the past on projects (they're very robotic, scared of independent thought or innovation), we eventually decided we had to terminate the contracts (and employment visas).

Better to work in the back office than in a sweatshop.

Better to work in the back office than in a sweatshop.

They (the very few elite) talk so high and mighty like their lot are something special when they are the worst of the whole pile (by a huge amount too):

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

I dont see even one BDeshi even attempting to join my jet engine firm...and it wont change seeing the cpl BD people that were in my stream (before dropping out early and hard) at University.

There are at least a cpl Pakistanis in comparison and a good number of Indians, Russians and Chinese. I mean these latter 3 groups in my company have a friendly competition as to who does best in what division.....but the point is there are enough of each to actually have this little game....whereas Bangladesh wont match even Pakistan even in the next 20 years (and doesn't even come up, even as a joke, thats how irrelevant they are).

BD people (even elite) simply do not have the brains or mental stamina on average. The very few that do tend to be lazy and go for easier finance and commerce jobs.

You can see this by their country's scientific, engineering and patent output. The numbers do not lie. One would think BD would represent itself around 1/10th that of India, in many cases its not even 1/100th or 1/1000th.

So the few that have escaped their hellhole will of course revel in undermining the large numbers of the average trained Indian in foreign countries they claimed to have seen at whatever place they work (a natural extension of their deep set distaste, jealousy and inferiority complex to India as a whole).

I mean BD people simply do not even produce 0.1% of these volumes in the first place so that discussion does not even arise. Rather as the NYdaily article shows along with the UK poverty numbers, the BD immigrants overall are brown collar at best (and definitely have no time for defence forums like their tiny minority elite among even immigrants).

But then BD is stuck with companies like Walton as their best, so is it really a surprise?

Last edited:
They (the very few elite) talk so high and mighty like their lot are something special when they are the worst of the whole pile (by a huge amount too):

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

I dont see even one BDeshi even attempting to join my jet engine firm...and it wont change seeing the cpl BD people that were in my stream (before dropping out early and hard) at University.

There are at least a cpl Pakistanis in comparison and a good number of Indians, Russians and Chinese. I mean these latter 3 groups in my company have a friendly competition as to who does best in what division.....but the point is there are enough of each to actually have this little game....whereas Bangladesh wont match even Pakistan even in the next 20 years (and doesn't even come up, even as a joke, thats how irrelevant they are).

BD people (even elite) simply do not have the brains or mental stamina on average. The very few that do tend to be lazy and go for easier finance and commerce jobs.

You can see this by their country's scientific, engineering and patent output. The numbers do not lie. One would think BD would represent itself around 1/10th that of India, in many cases its not even 1/100th or 1/1000th.

So the few that have escaped their hellhole will of course revel in undermining the large numbers of the average trained Indian in foreign countries they claimed to have seen at whatever place they work (a natural extension of their deep set distaste, jealousy and inferiority complex to India as a whole).

I mean BD people simply do not even produce 0.1% of these volumes in the first place so that discussion does not even arise. Rather as the NYdaily article shows along with the UK poverty numbers, the BD immigrants overall are brown collar at best (and definitely have no time for defence forums like their tiny minority elite among even immigrants).

But then BD is stuck with companies like Walton as their best, so is it really a surprise?

Hell, they can't even make clothes properly. No article of cloth over 5$ is made in bangladesh. They're a nation built by Walmart's penny clothes. They're the poorest mono-ethnic country on Earth. Most developing countries are poor as a result of negotiating with competing interests from different ethnic groups. They don't have that issue yet they are vastly poorer than those multi-ethnic countries.

Yeah don't start me off on this, I had to oversee so many of them in the past on projects (they're very robotic, scared of independent thought or innovation), we eventually decided we had to terminate the contracts (and employment visas).

I had my own experiences too - many unpleasant ones.

You feel sorry for them - because these sub-par nincompoops can hardly speak English (and they have little in the way of 'options' once they get to the West), but their employers (scumbag Indian agencies) are lying through their teeth about the 'qualifications' of these H1B people.

In the end, American/European employers end up retaining these people and training them technically for humanitarian reasons at extremely low labor rates......sad. It's like slave labor.

You feel sorry for their kanjoosi 'miskeen' lifestyle too - three families sharing a two bedroom apt., sometimes with a few kids......

God help these people......:-(

Hell, they can't even make clothes properly. No article of cloth over 5$ is made in bangladesh. They're a nation built by Walmart's penny clothes. They're the poorest mono-ethnic country on Earth. Most developing countries are poor as a result of negotiating with competing interests from different ethnic groups. They don't have that issue yet they are vastly poorer than those multi-ethnic countries.

And now they are yabbering still over here about H1Bs and stuff.

Twits from a country ranked 106th (and stagnant) in world competitiveness talking about feeling sorry for a country ranked 39 (and moved 16 ranks in just one year) is pretty hilarious to say the least.

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GCR201...lobalCompetitivenessReport2016-2017_FINAL.pdf

zqT2fcg.jpg

I mean India was granted about 1700 times (3355) more patents in the US than them (2) in the last calendar year and here they are blabbing about "H1B humanitarian" reasons, coming from the biggest mentally deficient basket case in the world (several times worse than any major sub-saharan country) who are overall the poorest vermin of any immigrant ethnic group in the US, UK and west in general.

I mean keeping it to subcontinent only, Sri Lanka were granted double (4) the patents that BD was and Nepal half that (1) of BD...and they have populations several times less than BD. Pakistan was granted 8 times (16) more than BD.

But BD beat Bhutan (0), I guess they can be proud about that :D

Any experience they (the 0.1% who had the luck of rich/politically connected parents) claim to have had with H1B Indians pales in comparison with the across the board experience anyone would have with the typical Bangladeshi immigrant....who has a 70% chance of being poor (more than twice,even thrice as high as an indian immigrant) at best....and has to beg to be identified as Indian so their smelly "restaurant" has some chance of survival on the margins.

fd4abd66-c5ef-4449-80cb-81ed07c837a6

And now they are yabbering still over here about H1Bs and stuff.

Twits from a country ranked 106th (and stagnant) in world competitiveness talking about feeling sorry for a country ranked 39 (and moved 16 ranks in just one year) is pretty hilarious to say the least.

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GCR201...lobalCompetitivenessReport2016-2017_FINAL.pdf

zqT2fcg.jpg

I mean India was granted about 1700 times (3355) more patents in the US than them (2) in the last calendar year and here they are blabbing about "H1B humanitarian" reasons, coming from the biggest mentally deficient basket case in the world (several times worse than any major sub-saharan country) who are overall the poorest vermin of any immigrant ethnic group in the US, UK and west in general.

I mean keeping it to subcontinent only, Sri Lanka were granted double (4) the patents that BD was and Nepal half that (1) of BD...and they have populations several times less than BD. Pakistan was granted 8 times (16) more than BD.

But BD beat Bhutan (0), I guess they can be proud about that :D

Any experience they (the 0.1% who had the luck of rich/politically connected parents) claim to have had with H1B Indians pales in comparison with the across the board experience anyone would have with the typical Bangladeshi immigrant....who has a 70% chance of being poor (more than twice,even thrice as high as an indian immigrant) at best....and has to beg to be identified as Indian so their smelly "restaurant" has some chance of survival on the margins.

fd4abd66-c5ef-4449-80cb-81ed07c837a6

It's an LDC, what more needs to be said? TATA Group has a yearly revenue 1/2 of their economy. A few 100,000 Indians are more productive than their whole country. TATA probably does more R&D and has more engineers than bangladesh

lmgf8dn.png

Indian economy projected to grow by 7.7% in FY 2017: UN report
United Nations: India is projected to grow by 7.7 per cent in fiscal 2017, remaining the fastest growing large developing economy, as it benefits from strong private consumption and gradual introduction of significant domestic reforms, a United Nations report said. The United Nations World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) 2017 report launched today said India's economy is projected to grow by 7.7 per cent in fiscal year 2017 and 7.6 per cent in 2018. The World Bank too decelerated India's GDP growth for 2016-17 fiscal to 7 per cent from its previous estimate of 7.6 per cent citing the impact of demonetization. The UN report does not make any mention of the withdrawal of the high-denomination 500 and 1000 currency notes by the Indian government nor its impact on the country's economic growth. The report said India has positioned itself as the most dynamic emerging economy among the largest countries.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...in-fy-2017-un-report/articleshow/56629889.cms

Back
Top Bottom