How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Easy there, watch your mouth. You dont want to make enemies in India. Again what does working of Indian counsulates in 'Sawat':-)woot:) have to do with you coming to India? And what sort of business do you run? I hope its not about sending terrorists, in that case the best route for you to come will be infiltrate via LOC. Then yes India is not safe, because you wont manage to enter with your friends..

It seems you can't differentiate between freedom fighters and terrorists. And by the way how about your Shiv Sena are they preaching peace?

In the big picture you'll find India backing insurgency in Sawat through it's tens of consulates in Afghanistan. Now don't tell me these consulates are there to issue visas to Afghans. You Jackass!!!!

You are certainly not a business man like you have suggested earlier. Why fake something that you are not.

I agree

definitely not safe since pakistan is exporting only terror .....

so avoid if you are one who wants to travel here :woot:

No, you Indians are the only idiots who are exporting terror. You fund terrorists in Afghanistan and move them to Pakistan, but Insha Allah you will fail!

Pakistan is and always has fought against terror, but you fascist-Indians can only spread BS!

India = Worlds largest fascist state!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Definately NOT safe!

Indians are very prejudiced! Trust me... They give an impression of an Incredible India, but it is all a facade!

And they have this deep hatred for Pakistanis!

PS: Why would you want to go to India?

It is time that we now serve our own country!

Pakistan Zindabad!

:pakistan:

It seems you can't differentiate between freedom fighters and terrorists. And by the way how about your Shiv Sena are they preaching peace?

I think I understan what your business is. Doing it with Indians is a bad idea. The most suited guy for you is Zaid Hamid. So better book your ticket back to Pakistan. India is a strict no for you.

I think I understan what your business is. Doing it with Indians is a bad idea. The most suited guy for you is Zaid Hamid. So better book your ticket back to Pakistan. India is a strict no for you.

i already told him to do business in Pakistan if he has such intentions. leave sivsena out of it,even if people with such BS meet average Indian, he will definitely get his a** kicked.:hitwall:

I've been to Delhi, Bombay and Goa and felt perfectly safe there, though one should avoid certain parts of the cities and beaches.
India is a tourist friendly country, you'll see that once you go there.

No, you Indians are the only idiots who are exporting terror. You fund terrorists in Afghanistan and move them to Pakistan, but Insha Allah you will fail!

Pakistan is and always has fought against terror, but you fascist-Indians can only spread BS!

India = Worlds largest fascist state!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

ummmm .............. right!

we are the epicenter of terror and "most dangerous place on earth"

yet you get labelled instead of us as such :rofl::wave::blah:

I've been to Delhi, Bombay and Goa and felt perfectly safe there, though one should avoid certain parts of the cities and beaches.

People are always good to each other ...pakistani or indian....... the problem is the govts of the two countries.

May I know Sirazi! Why to avoid some parts of the cities and which ones? What's wrong with going on beach? Thank you for you advice.

Well its pretty much safe.. There is no discrimination whatsoever.. however if you happened to be in middest of some critical issues. And if you are in mumbai.. if some weirdo shivsena activists come to know that you are a pakistani. then you might be in trouble..!!! Other than that.. the system the people are all warm towards our guests..!!! So i would say 100% safe during peace times.. and 95% safe in troubled times ;)(that too where 5% shivsena is prominent).

What are you saying "afriend".. enough of shiv sens shiv sena as if they roam on Mumbai's road with a scanner and kill if any Pakistani found... have u ever been to Mumbai???????? PPl like u are responsible for defaming India. I know Shiv sena is an extremist group but they are no butchers. couple of months back in G7 (a multiplex in Mumbai) two Pakistani business men asked us about the name of the movie as it was written in Hindi and my friend who is a shakha pramukh (branch head) of shivsena educated him and was keen to know about their business and Pakistan.

So stop writing crap without knowing ground realities. :blah:

What are you saying "afriend".. enough of shiv sens shiv sena as if they roam on Mumbai's road with a scanner and kill if any Pakistani found... have u ever been to Mumbai???????? PPl like u are responsible for defaming India. I know Shiv sena is an extremist group but they are no butchers. couple of months back in G7 (a multiplex in Mumbai) two Pakistani business men asked us about the name of the movie as it was written in Hindi and my friend who is a shakha pramukh (branch head) of shivsena educated him and was keen to know about their business and Pakistan.

So stop writing crap without knowing ground realities. :blah:

Well dont preach pls..!!! We have seen what Mr. Shakeel ahmed a pakistani comedian had to endure in india..!! Mr. Adanan sami recieving threats..!!!! We have also seen abvp actiivits disturbing the pakistani delegations meeting here in delhi..!! So dont talk about ground realty and live in a fools world thinking that all is hunky dory in India.. I said majority of the time its safe.. but if you are in middest of some critical issues between two nations.. and if you end up infront some some religious fanatics then you surely are going to have a tough time..Even UP bhaiyas are not safe in mumbai because of these fanatics.. So cut your athithi devo bhava crap.

Well till the day shiv sena vhp and rss becomes mature and treat all their visitors with respect be it in a hostile situation or a peace time.. then i will say that india is 100% safe(in terms of discrimination) till then take a long hike brother..!!!

Well dont preach pls..!!! We have seen what Mr. Shakeel ahmed a pakistani comedian had to endure in india..!! Mr. Adanan sami recieving threats..!!!! We have also seen abvp actiivits disturbing the pakistani delegations meeting here in delhi..!! So dont talk about ground realty and live in a fools world thinking that all is hunky dory in India.. I said majority of the time its safe.. but if you are in middest of some critical issues between two nations.. and if you end up infront some some religious fanatics then you surely are going to have a tough time..Even UP bhaiyas are not safe in mumbai because of these fanatics.. So cut your athithi devo bhava crap.

Well till the day shiv sena vhp and rss becomes mature and treat all their visitors with respect be it in a hostile situation or a peace time.. then i will say that india is 100% safe(in terms of discrimination) till then take a long hike brother..!!!

You try to convince people that India is safe but always end up mentioning RSS and Shive Senaks. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom