What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

Fine by me. You're talking to the kid who learned to run away from slow limousines with diplomatic tags at age twelve.

Then you of all people should know that diplomatic relations are built on reciprocity and not by throwing the book at National representatives to your nation.

You would also know it is not difficult to find enough US consulate member and their Family members who have broken a few laws in India. From Jay walking to tax evasion.

How easy it would be arrest them and let them experience 'Indian Jail'.

Even under Consular Immunity, she still CANNOT BE ARRESTED unless the charges agaist her are GRAVE.

So far the charges against her are NOT for "slavery" or "wage dispute". The Charges against her is for "lying in visa form".

That is NOT a Grave charge for which she can be Arrested.

What part of this don't you understand you idiot ?

Let see who is the IDIOT here.

First of all in the US Law we have no category of GRAVE as you described like a Moron. Of course you would not know that because you are an INDIAN MORON.
We have categories like Misdemeanor and Felony.
The charges against the Devyani are committing a Felony.
Under Geneva Convention Consulars who commit Felony outside of her official duties have no Immunity against ARREST and Conviction.
Check the category under Consular in the link I am providing you below and wasting my time to educate an INDIAN MORON like yourself.

let me quote you the Geneva convention to educate a MORON like yourself:

Consular immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Consular and Diplomatic immunity in the US[edit]
CategoryMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted for un-official actsOfficial family member
DiplomaticDiplomatic agentNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
Member of administrative and technical staffNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
Service staffYes2YesYesYesYes2No2
ConsularCareer consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.2Yes4YesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.Yes3No2
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYesNo
Consular employeesYes2YesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes2No2
International organizationDiplomatic - level staff of missions to international organizationsNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
International organization staff3Yes3Yes3YesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes3No2
Support staff of missions to international organizationsYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYesNo

No more child sex victims for these US diplomats. That's what these diplomats really do, you know.

I guess US diplomats and consulate members will have to accommodate themselves to the new set of rules.

Were you a cook or a man servant in an Indian diplomat's house ? You sure have enough suggestions on how to provide for replacements and what happens in the household :lol:

So you are suggesting that Indian Government had been turning a " Blind Eye " against US diplomats who had been raping Children and now India will stop that practice.

What a shameful admission by a Citizen of "Incredible India "

Last edited:
Let see who is the IDIOT here.
First of all in the US Law we have no category of GRAVE as you described like a Moron. Of course you would not know that because you are an INDIAN MORON.
We have categories like Misdemeanor and Felony.
The charges against the Devyani are committing a Felony.
Under Geneva Convention Consulars who commit Felony outside of her official duties have no Immunity against ARREST and Conviction.
Check the category under Consular in the link I am providing you below and wasting my time to educate an INDIAN MORON like yourself.
let me quote you the Geneva convention to educate a MORON like yourself:
Consular immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Consular and Diplomatic immunity in the US[edit]
CategoryMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted for un-official actsOfficial family member
DiplomaticDiplomatic agentNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
Member of administrative and technical staffNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
Service staffYes2YesYesYesYes2No2
ConsularCareer consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.2Yes4YesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.Yes3No2
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYesNo
Consular employeesYes2YesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes2No2
International organizationDiplomatic - level staff of missions to international organizationsNo1NoYesNoNoSame as sponsor
International organization staff3Yes3Yes3YesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes3No2
Support staff of missions to international organizationsYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYesNo

LOL. What a worthless piece of posting by a certified Retard.

1. GRAVE crimes is a universal definition. It is ALSO a LEGAL term, which is why it is incorporated into the Vienna Convention. :lol:

Article 41 Personal Inviolability Of Consular Officers

Consular officers shall not be liable to arrest or detention pending trial, except in the case of a grave crime and pursuant to a decision by the competent judicial authority.

So you are suggesting that Indian Government had been turning a " Blind Eye " against US diplomats who had been raping Children and now India will stop that practice.
What a shameful admission by a Citizen of "Incredible India "

Again you demonstrated why you are a Idiot. :lol:

My post only mentions US diplomats, No where does it mention "India".

There are US diplomats in more than 200 Nations all over the world. LOL.

LOL. What a worthless piece of posting by a certified Retard.

1. GRAVE crimes is a universal definition. It is ALSO a LEGAL term, which is why it is incorporated into the Vienna Convention. :lol:

Consular officers shall not be liable to arrest or detention pending trial, except in the case of a grave crime and pursuant to a decision by the competent judicial authority.

Again you demonstrated why you are a Idiot. :lol:

My post only mentions US diplomats, No where does it mention "India".

There are US diplomats in more than 200 Nations all over the world. LOL.

A Felony in the US is the Worst Crime Category you Nut Job...

For a Felony, a Consular can be arrested and Convicted.

What part of this statement are you having difficulty in understanding Mr. " I am an Indian Moron "

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The problem is regularity drowns compassion.Domestic abuse is an everyday reality in india, not the U.S.The fight for equality is a big part of their history and this case is viewed as human trafficking in their country.We, indians sadly instead of having even a little discussion on underpay are only focusing on the spoiled princess.I am starting to really hate her now, with her position she could have paid her better, at par with U.S wages but nooo, princess thinks the U.S laws are beneath her feet and lo behold look at the pseudo-elitist approach of my brother indians....criticising the method of arrest with not even a comment on the crime.Shame on us.

A Felony in the US is the Worst Crime Category you Nut Job...
For a Felony, a Consular can be arrested and Convicted.
What part of this statement are you having difficulty in understanding Mr. " I am an Indian Moron "

LOL. Why should I care what a "Felony" is, you Retard.

I am not a US citizen. I am an Indian citizen. :cheesy:

The only thing that is relevant to me and matters to me is what the Vienna convention says. And that says "GRAVE CRIME".

Maybe pakistani's like you like to live in fear of US law and memorize what a 'Felony' is :lol:

The problem is regularity drowns compassion.Domestic abuse is an everyday reality in india, not the U.S.The fight for equality is a big part of their history and this case is viewed as human trafficking in their country.We, indians sadly instead of having even a little discussion on underpay are only focusing on the spoiled princess.I am starting to really hate her now, with her position she could have paid her better, at par with U.S wages but nooo, princess thinks the U.S laws are beneath her feet and lo behold look at the pseudo-elitist approach of my brother indians....criticising the method of arrest with not even a comment on the crime.Shame on us.

All kinds of abuse is a everyday reality in India.

The biggest kind of Abuse Indians face every day is POVERTY.

Maybe the US can provide VISA's for all the ABUSED POOR in India.

Till that happens, no need to pontificate. There is NO Evidence of a crime, except for your desperate NEED to believe there is one so that you can use this opportunity to call a diplomat " spoilt princess".

BTW, US Laws ARE beneath her feet for most matters. INDIA LAW's are NOT. And when she violates ANY INDIAN LAW, we will take necessary action.

Last edited:

The only thing that is relevant to me and matters to me is what the Vienna convention says. And that says "GRAVE CRIME".

Maybe pakistani's like you like to live in fear of US law and memorize what a 'Felony' is :lol:

Well here in US we have our on Categories. We Americans don't give a F-ing Flying hoots about you Indians. When in the US , you break our laws you go to Jail and there is nothing you Eunuchs can do about it.

Removing the barricades and canceling the Parking Spaces just proves your helplessness.

Now we will try this woman for breaking our LAWS by her FELONIOUS Conduct.

Let us see what you can do about that ? :nhl_checking: :sarcastic:

All kinds of abuse is a everyday reality in India.

The biggest kind of Abuse Indians face every day is POVERTY.

Maybe the US can provide VISA's for all the ABUSED POOR in India.

Till that happens, no need to pontificate. There is NO Evidence of a crime, except for your desperate NEED to believe there is one so that you can use this opportunity to call a diplomat " spoilt princess".

BTW, US Laws ARE beneath her feet for most matters. INDIA LAW's are NOT. And when she violates ANY INDIAN LAW, we will take necessary action.

No my friend, U.S laws are not beneath her feet as she Does not have full diplomatic immunity so princess maybe in india but definetely not in U.S. As for abuses, what step my friend has india ever taken for rights of domestic workers, we treat worse than per animals.Recently as you know an inidan maid was beaten to death by the wife of an M P .Har jagah Mera bharat Mahaan nahi karna chahiye.

No my friend, U.S laws are not beneath her feet as she Does not have full diplomatic immunity so princess maybe in india but definetely not in U.S. As for abuses, what step my friend has india ever taken for rights of domestic workers, we treat worse than per animals.Recently as you know an inidan maid was beaten to death by the wife of an M P .Har jagah Mera bharat Mahaan nahi karna chahiye.

WRONG.

1. Consular officers shall not be liable to arrest or detention pending trial, except in the case of a grave crime and pursuant to a decision by the competent judicial authority.

As to the second question, start a separate thread about domestic abuse in India and discuss it there. Let us discuss INDIAN LAW separately.

Well here in US we have our on Categories. We Americans don't give a F-ing Flying hoots about you Indians. When in the US , you break our laws you go to Jail and there is nothing you Eunuchs can do about it.
Removing the barricades and canceling the Parking Spaces just proves your helplessness.
Now we will try this woman for breaking our LAWS by her FELONIOUS Conduct.
Let us see what you can do about that ? :nhl_checking: :sarcastic:

LOL. Give it your best shot. :lol:

I can bet a million $ that NOTHING will happen to that Indian Diplomat.

WRONG.

1. Consular officers shall not be liable to arrest or detention pending trial, except in the case of a grave crime and pursuant to a decision by the competent judicial authority.

As to the second question, start a separate thread about domestic abuse in India and discuss it there. Let us discuss INDIAN LAW separately.

Thats exacly what i am saying, U.S treat it as a grave issue, underpaying workers from india to do their menial tasks === human trafficking for them.And its time that indians learn a thing or two from this issue.

Thats exacly what i am saying, U.S treat it as a grave issue, underpaying workers from india to do their menial tasks === human trafficking for them.And its time that indians learn a thing or two from this issue.

Are you stupid ?

The charges against her are "lying for Visa fraud"

That is NOT a GRAVE CRIME.

GRAVE crimes are MURDER, RAPE, ROBBERY etc.

India is ENTITLED to pay Indian staff Indian salaries. That too is enshrined in the Vienna convention.

Article 47 Exemption From Work Permits

1. Members of the consular post shall, with respect to services rendered for the sending State, be exempt from any obligations in regard to work permits imposed by the laws and regulations of the receiving State concerning the employment of foreign labour.

2. Members of the private staff of consular officers and of consular employees shall, if they do not carry on any other gainful occupation in the receiving State, be exempt from the obligations referred to in paragraph 1 of this article

@queerbait

While on this matter, Let me tell you another point in LAW.

Under INDIAN LAW, strip search and Cavity search constitutes are RAPE. Since the US marshals have admitted to both.

There is now evidence that the Indian Diplomat was RAPED by US Law enforcement officials with full sanction of the US Govt.

Chew on that when you are thinking about ABUSE and pontificating to other Indians. Truly Shame on U.

Last edited:
Are you stupid ?

The charges against her are "lying for Visa fraud"

That is NOT a GRAVE CRIME.

GRAVE crimes are MURDER, RAPE, ROBBERY etc.

India is ENTITLED to pay Indian staff Indian salaries. That too is enshrined in the Vienna convention.

Article 47 Exemption From Work Permits

1. Members of the consular post shall, with respect to services rendered for the sending State, be exempt from any obligations in regard to work permits imposed by the laws and regulations of the receiving State concerning the employment of foreign labour.

2. Members of the private staff of consular officers and of consular employees shall, if they do not carry on any other gainful occupation in the receiving State, be exempt from the obligations referred to in paragraph 1 of this article

Visa Fraud so she can get cheap labour is not grave?Ohhh.....the domestic worker go to hell, all hail deviyani.Btw, can you post other charges against her too, there was one for low pay also.

WRONG.

Lying under Oath is a FELONY which is the worst Crime Category in the US.
She lied under oath and can go to jail for 10 years. Are you really that retarded that you can understand this simple reality.

Visa Fraud so she can get cheap labour is not grave?Ohhh.....the domestic worker go to hell, all hail deviyani.Btw, can you post other charges against her too, there was one for low pay also.

There is only ONE charge against her. That is "lying for Visa Fraud".

Sorry to burst your bubble. LOL.

She lied under oath and can go to jail for 10 years. Are you really that retarded that you can understand this simple reality.

What constitutes Felony in the US is IRRELEVANT to the case.

Only thing that matters is what GRAVE CRIME constitutes. And lying is not a Grave Crime.

Now do not waste any more of my time with your retarded opinions. I do not have to suffer fools gladly.

Especially falsify information pertain to visa status.

Back
Top Bottom