What's new

Indian dentist in US tries to extract 20 teeth at once, kills patient

There is some thing wrong here ...

How did the insurance company approve, and how did the hospital administration approve of this procedure ?

you can change the identity to Pakistani i have no issue.

The main point here can we technically in medical profession extract 20 teeth at a time ???

here the dentists dont even extract two at a time.

if any medical practitioner is on forum he or she can elaborate

I'm not a dentist, but AFAIK, removing in excess of 10 teeth in a single sitting isn't uncommon either. The dentist is in the dock not for pulling so many teeth, but for neglegence during the procedure leading up to the death of his patient.

Because there is nothing to debate. :)

The doctor is either a psycho or faked a degree. There is really nothing technical to discuss.

if he was fake he would not have been succeeded in getting his license in US

Remember baniya always care about money first. Hindu baniya being doctor is oxymoron. Doctor is someone who will take care of you, not kill you for few quick bucks.

and you are a suicide troll

Slightly off topic: In Pakistan, only students with the highest grade get into Medical Colleges / MBBS. The rest who still want to become doctors become dentists.

Within them you have two types of doctors, a) Who pay govt fees b) Self finance. This is usually 15 ~ 20 times the govt fees.

Self finance ones are the ones who got lower grades. Avoiding them like the plague would be a good idea!

I feel bad for the teeth :p:
toothache.jpg

dentists are quite well paid here. Brits have bad teeth. Same as Indians, or may be worse.

This is what I hate about online forums, They just like jumping on the bandwagon and start yapping off, without knowing both sides of the story ! The guy was a professional, maybe the patient requested minimum sessions to deal with her problem, etc etc Let it go!

@Manticore @Emmie @WebMaster @Aeronaut Please close this thread. Thanks!

Same thing some other people have in mind when wasting band width on "india shinning"

lol...what wastage of band width....
what do people have in mind when opening such threads..:coffee:

This is where professionalism comes, a professional would always refuse all such requests if risky.

This is what I hate about online forums, They just like jumping on the bandwagon and start yapping off, without knowing both sides of the story ! The guy was a professional, maybe the patient requested minimum sessions to deal with her problem, etc etc Let it go!

@Manticore @Emmie @WebMaster @Aeronaut Please close this thread. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom