What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

Then he actually meant to say China is a corruption free country and our politicians are corrupted , Firstly my congratulations all our Chinese Friends to make a first place in earth to be a corruption free country , oh!Sorry then its not a country its a heaven :rofl: , I feel jealous man , because in one party system being corruption free heaven is a great achievement for your country!!!

Thanks for your good feed back that politicians brought to justice but that wrong, They always enjoy their life and very few of them will be facing charges and freed at last or die before the case gets over :) , Law is only for middle class and poor people in India.

There is no way on earth he said that China is a corruption free country. He just said that the punishment for those who got caught were really severe and the central government has a really tough stance on anti-corruptions, but there are still a lot of corruption going on. Just on a side note, the corruption problem in China is not within central government, it is more in the local government especially those that are not too high profile places and not under the central government's radar.

There is no way on earth he said that China is a corruption free country. He just said that the punishment for those who got caught were really severe and the central government has a really tough stance on anti-corruptions, but there are still a lot of corruption going on. Just on a side note, the corruption problem in China is not within central government, it is more in the local government especially those that are not too high profile places and not under the central government's radar.

Usually all democratic countries give more chances to innocents and I am sure corruption is there everywhere in earth, If you say your central government has less corruption I will take it as its not exposed and more chances that it cannot be exposed because you are under dictatorship.

Usually all democratic countries give more chances to innocents and I am sure corruption is there everywhere in earth, If you say your central government has less corruption I will take it as its not exposed and more chances that it cannot be exposed because you are under dictatorship.

Corruption is actually against the core interests of those people who are in power. Think this way, they kind of own the whole country, why do they want to be corrupted for? However when the other people who are under their control are corrupted, then it will cause a lot of problem for the leaders, because those corruptions will just mean that they are loosing control of that is rightfully theirs. Of course this doesn't mean nepotism is not in play in China, but this is already rooted in the East Asian cultures, and it will not be eliminated by any systems.

Let me make another analogy here. Think of a company, who do you think will care more about the well being of the company and are more resentful towards corruption within the company? The people who owns the company or some hired executives?

Just a reminder, today is the 20th anniversary of , June 4th Incident in China !!
Or as brilliantly put in the Simpson goes to China episode , when Homer is looking at a sign in Tianamen Square which says :
" On June 4th , 1988, Nothing happened here " :enjoy:

Just a reminder, today is the 20th anniversary of , June 4th Incident in China !!
Or as brilliantly put in the Simpson goes to China episode , when Homer is looking at a sign in Tianamen Square which says :

Since the discussion of this topic here yesterday, I asked couple colleagues around me during the lunch today. At first they didn't seem to realize what is the significations of today let alone it is the 20th anniversary. Some of them were even participating protest back then. Now when we were talking about his, they were just laughing at themselves being young and stupid 20 years ago. Honestly to most people in China, it is not a big deal at all. one thing we all agree is that the Chinese government care about its face too much to a ridiculous level.

Excuse me, but can't help but to ask: does the very Simpson ever care about the near extinction of Native Indians in America?

Since the discussion of this topic here yesterday, I asked couple colleagues around me during the lunch today. At first they didn't seem to realize what is the significations of today let alone it is the 20th anniversary. Some of them were even participating protest back then. Now when we were talking about his, they were just laughing at themselves being young and stupid 20 years ago. Honestly to most people in China, it is not a big deal at all. one thing we all agree is that the Chinese government care about its face too much to a ridiculous level.

Hmm...really interesting, Because we could see all the news channels and news papers in India has written about this in at least in some corner of the news paper, We really do not know what happened there could be thousands of people killed or its just a western propaganda against China ,But its very imporatnat that you should remember that right?

In India long before independence , in Jalianwala baugh English murdered around 1000 civilians and we all do remember this but officially British climbed 15 dead and 20 wounded :devil: Always government gives less death toll than actual count.

Hmm...really interesting, Because we could see all the news channels and news papers in India has written about this in at least in some corner of the news paper, We really do not know what happened there could be thousands of people killed or its just a western propaganda against China ,But its very imporatnat that you should remember that right?

In India long before independence , in Jalianwala baugh English murdered around 1000 civilians and we all do remember this but officially British climbed 15 dead and 20 wounded :devil: Always government gives less death toll than actual count.

It is not that people don't remember it happened, it is that they don't really care. Things happened 20 years ago is not going to affect how they carry on with they life unless it gives them a holiday or extra money. Otherwise it will not be any significance to them. Anyways, why should they care about bunch of stupid people being used by few to do stupid things that cause many casualties. As for the number of the casualties, the government said none besides 241 soldiers being killed or wounded by those students(which I bet you never heard in the western medias) and the western media said around couple thousands. My pick is around couple hundreds of students were killed that day.

Here is some information of declassified NSA document of the number of casualty.
"Secretary of State's Morning Summary for June 4, 1989"

Last edited:

Nice propoganda post. If its such low significance why go out of the way to censor the events anniversary. The Govt. is wise as it knows that another protest can take place in two seconds if they allow people to mourn the dead and this time it will be much harder to stop as Chinese are slowly tasting the fruits of partial freedom.

Regards

Regards

Excuse me, but can't help but to ask: does the very Simpson ever care about the near extinction of Native Indians in America?

So you agree that both incidents i.e. tianmmen and red indians were massacres and shameful ? I agree with you.

Regards

It is not that people don't remember it happened, it is that they don't really care. Things happened 20 years ago is not going to affect how they carry on with they life unless it gives them a holiday or extra money. Otherwise it will not be any significance to them. Anyways, why should they care about bunch of stupid people being used by few to do stupid things that cause many casualties. As for the number of the casualties, the government said none besides 241 soldiers being killed or wounded by those students(which I bet you never heard in the western medias) and the western media said around couple thousands. My pick is around couple hundreds of students were killed that day.

Your T59's must be really useless if that poor man with a bag standing in front of a column of tanks managed to kill 241 soldiers.

:crazy:

Regards

Nice propoganda post. If its such low significance why go out of the way to censor the events anniversary. The Govt. is wise as it knows that another protest can take place in two seconds if they allow people to mourn the dead and this time it will be much harder to stop as Chinese are slowly tasting the fruits of partial freedom.

Regards

Regards

You don't realize how paranoid the Chinese government is, don't you? Also can you tell me how truthful and unbiased western media is on this? Read my other post on this issue please. Also it is the same reason they block access to a lot of websites during the Tibet riots.

From Tibet to Tiananmen

Also we all know the the Chinese government doesn't take criticism very well, and it is already to a childish level.

You don't realize how paranoid the Chinese government is, don't you? Also can you tell me how truthful and unbiased western media is on this? Read my other post on this issue please.

Also we all know the the Chinese government doesn't take criticism very well, and it is already to a childish level.

That way no media can be biased or not biased but thanks to the news papers here many of the MP's have given up politics forever for over charging on their bills.

If we can do this to our politicians then we are not going to be kind to your politicians or sorry military leaders when they do a mass genocide. The best way to tame news is to give them easy access and that way they become less critical in what the publish.

Regards

Your T59's must be really useless if that poor man with a bag standing in front of a column of tanks managed to kill 241 soldiers.

:crazy:

Regards
Haha, does anyone wonder why the tank man is not kill there? What happen to the footage of that video besides that few clips?

Anyways if you find those number amazing, you must love this.
A knife man stabbed 6 police officers to death and injured another 4
inside of the police station after he set fire in front of the police station.

Man kills five police officers in Shanghai

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Six police officers were killed when a man attacked a police station in the Zhabei District in Shanghai, China.

Authorities report that a 28-year-old man with the surname Yang attacked a security guard at 9:40 am CST (01:40 UTC), started a fire outside the building and then entered and attacked officers with a knife. In addition to the injured security guard and the SIX officers who died at the hospital, four additional officers were injured. A witness with the surname Yi told Xinhua News Agency that some had chest injuries, as well as bloodied faces.

Police state that the attacker is an unemployed man from Beijing who was seeking revenge after he was investigated last year for allegedly stealing bicycles. He is currently detained at the station.

Shanghai is the largest city in China, in terms of population, and is a major business, finance, and trade center. The Zhabei District near central Shanghai has a population of over 800,000 and is a hub for business and education.

Authorities are investigating how the man was able to start a fire outside the station, before causing the deaths and injuries, without being arrested quickly.

Man kills five police officers in Shanghai

Back
Top Bottom