What's new

Indian Defence Minister waves at Chinese troops at Nathu La

DLjFB_mUIAEcvgg.jpg

A picture is worth thousand words

Was the whole thing Planned ?

If it was, then Pakistan-China friendship has a whole new unexpected dimension in store :p:

If it was, then Pakistan-China friendship has a whole new unexpected dimension in store :p:
It must have been spontaneous , but i think Chinese troop would knew VVIP visiting Nathu la from hectic activities on the Indian side.

Bigger question is can india DM come so near the loc with pakistan ?

Good to know there's still some high ranking Indian official such as this "Defense Minister" to show some good gesture for a change from all those 2, 2.5..etc fronts war threats :yahoo:
However i will be much more curious of whats the reactions from Chinese side:china:

I believed you're too much into with your conspiracy nonsense

Acknowledged a row of Chinese soldiers from across the fence who were taking pictures on my reaching Nathu La. @DefenceMinIndia

Chinese troops were amazed by how safe India is for women. Since she is surrounded by all these Indian guys, she was not harassed. Amazing indeed. That is why these Chinese troops were taking pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom