What's new

Indian defence minister says Pakistan's submarine buying plans is not a big problem for India.

Your post itself says lot about Chinese weapons... Just take example of Chinese fighter aka JF17/FC1. No country want this fighter even it cost 1/3 compare to other fighter of same category. Why?

first my post says nothing about Jf-17 ..
second its off topic ..
third , you failed to mentioned that if Chinese weapons are junk why dont you reply hard to china when they humiliate your Army in Tibet or whatever that place is , they time to time enter your territory and make camps and than leave when they want ...
and your mighty army did jack shit about it ..

first my post says nothing about Jf-17 ..
second its off topic ..
third , you failed to mentioned that if Chinese weapons are junk why dont you reply hard to china when they humiliate your Army in Tibet or whatever that place is , they time to time enter your territory and make camps and than leave when they want ...
and your mighty army did jack shit about it ..

:lol: You didn't read about Chola incident of 1967. Where your mighty Chinese humiliated by Indian arm.

Second stop hiding behind China cause they will not gonna help you in any war ... And thats a fact.

And for quality part... how many home made Fighter China sold to any country apart from Pakistan? All they sell just Russian copy.

:lol: You didn't read about Chola incident of 1967. Where your mighty Chinese humiliated by Indian arm.

Second stop hiding behind China cause they will not gonna help you in any war ... And thats a fact.

And for quality part... how many home made Fighter China sold to any country apart from Pakistan? All they sell just Russian copy.

does this matter ? they humiliate you almost every week .. so stop acting like a lion , your army is nothing but pussies infront of Chinese Army ... you guys only barks , but dont have any balls to do anything ..
and as i said , if you think Chinese weapons are useless than why not attack them ? why you are your 1.2 million army is pissing in their pants ... when the Chinese enter your Country and make camps ?

Your post itself says lot about Chinese weapons... Just take example of Chinese fighter aka JF17/FC1. No country want this fighter even it cost 1/3 compare to other fighter of same category. Why?
Go and check the fact, china is 3 largest exporter of weapons in the world. Even bigger than france ,England and germany.

And by the way do tell me which country showed interest in your LCA , not even IAF has inducted it, in its fighter squadron yet.

Where as paf has 2 fully operational fighter sqd of jf.

Go and check the fact, china is 3 largest exporter of weapons in the world. Even bigger than france ,England and germany.

And by the way do tell me which country showed interest in your LCA , not even IAF has inducted it, in its fighter squadron yet.

Where as paf has 2 fully operational fighter sqd of jf.

thanks to you...

Pakistan only has to retire the Agosta 70s. So 8 Chinese +3 Agosta 90s, is 11, which is more than enough to deter any Indian vessel from operating in our EEZ. Rest Assured, Surface fleet will get a boost as well.

yeah 8 subs looks a lot for paks requirement, and only 4-5 billion$ looks very cheap..

They do that with everything. It's non of our concern, yet here we are offering you our opinion and advice.

We'll work in synch with China. No doubt.[/QUOTE]
Yeah!! Never let go of your daddy!! :coffee:And BTW did the Pakistanis replying on this thread think that India is going to create a drama just the like the Pakistanis do on every matter involving India.Some of you'll are even holding on to a crap news report by a 3rd grade news channel India TV about the Burraq or Burqa whatever it is?? India never bothers about Pakistan unless it cvoncerns our internal peace.I bet that Modi's tour to Europe and Canada is being hyped all over the Pakistani media.But Indians never get to know where your PM or Army chief is heading to unless its India.I found it very strange and that Pakistanis were whining on all news channels as to why Barack Obama did not visit Pakistan on the 26th of Jan as if India and Pakistan are two brothers and has to be dealt with on equal grounds and an interwoven policy has to be applied to both.That might have been the case 30 years earlier but not today!!! Lastly the Defence minister simply stated the ramifications of having a submarine in the backyard but then again he went on to mitigate concerns by saying that comparatively the Indian Navy was more than capable to ward off such threats.I mean I have seen foolish people on the Pak media equating the mangalyaan launch with a Nasr test!!! :omghaha:

thanks to you...

yeah 8 subs looks a lot for paks requirement, and only 4-5 billion$ looks very cheap..

8+3 Subs guarantee that at any time, 6-8 boats are available for Patrol.....that is a lot for securing our coastline....and with AIP...carry out enemy recon during peace times....and no it is not cheap....India paid what like 700-800 million per Scorpene? We'd be paying around 600 million USD.....In India's case the price escalated due to the ToT and everything.

does this matter ? they humiliate you almost every week .. so stop acting like a lion , your army is nothing but pussies infront of Chinese Army ... you guys only barks , but dont have any balls to do anything ..
and as i said , if you think Chinese weapons are useless than why not attack them ? why you are your 1.2 million army is pissing in their pants ... when the Chinese enter your Country and make camps ?
Who feeds you all this crap info?? And the last time the Chinese came into AP there was a confrontation with both the sides holding up placards and then the Chinese increased their troop numbers and that too at an area which is absolutely un demarcated,India reciprocated the move and the Chinese retreated.They wouldn't have had the balls to do so at a n international border.Why not ask them to re peat the same at Sikkim and see what they do.If your daddy China is Arnold Schwarzneggar why don't the fire a round or two?? And pls do not think that China is going to help the Pakistanis in a conflict with India.At the most they could provide you guys with some 3rd grade freebies.

8+3 Subs guarantee that at any time, 6-8 boats are available for Patrol.....that is a lot for securing our coastline....and with AIP...carry out enemy recon during peace times....and no it is not cheap....India paid what like 700-800 million per Scorpene? We'd be paying around 600 million USD.....In India's case the price escalated due to the ToT and everything.

The Sub deal is of about $8-10Bil. not $4-5bil.
Pakistan to buy eight submarines from China - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Though this deal also includes the price of UK,German and French Subs without mentioning of quantity.

What moronic statement by the Indian defence minister, it's not as if submarine fight against submarines. :lol:

This happens when you vote right wing extremists to power. They usually talk out their rear side. If Indians had a slightly better intellect than a monkey they wouldn't have voted these clowns to power. But fortunately for us this isn't the case.

Pakistan will have 11 AIP subs and this will be our nuclear second strike option

We also have two Augusta70s which even if we retire I would expect to be replaced

Considering how small our coastline is compared to indias

This is a absolute game changer and India better be worried

Pakistan will also require alot more surface assets to protect Gwader and our sea lanes if Pakistans economy stays on track I expect our military budget to grow to between 15 billion and 20 billion over the next 5-10 years

The things we have achieved on such a small budget is nothing short of a miracle

Nothing that Pakistan has, or will have in the future, would hold any threat for India.......conditional that India resolves all outstanding issues either bilaterally, unilaterally or multilaterally to the agreement and satisfaction of both aggrieved parties (India & Pakistan)

Which in practical terms means "hand Kashmir over on a platter"!

Which in practical terms means "hand Kashmir over on a platter"!

If you had reasonably handed over the valley to us whilst keeping jammu where their are more hindus

South Asia could have been a powerhouse and you wouldnt have 200 nuclear warheads pointed at you

The way it is Pakistan will pull out all the stops to hound and counter balance india, your enemy would automatically become our friend

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom