What's new

Indian defence minister says Pakistan's submarine buying plans is not a big problem for India.

India problem is they can't afford deploy all submarines against us when China is roaming in or close to your borders but we can deploy all our Navy towards India
we don't need our Submarines to Deter yours

IN has P8i which outclass every aircraft in Asia and ASW is one of its many function, 4 them would be enough for your entire Submarine fleet.

Add Tu 142 and Kamorta class to that list

we don't need our Submarines to Deter yours

IN has P8i which outclass every aircraft in Asia and ASW is one of its many function 4 them would be enough for your entire Submarine fleet.

Add Tu 142 and Kamorta class to that list
Yes Yes off course :hitwall::hitwall:

Q. Pakistan is on course to buy 8 diesel-electric submarines from China in what would be one of Beijing's biggest exports. How do you think it will change the dynamics in the Indian Ocean region?

A. Of course, a submarine in itself is a very powerful platform in the ocean. It may, however, not directly pose a threat to India. But it does become a weakness in your armour of controlling the ocean. We will have to match it. I do not see it as a big problem because we will have enough submarines by the time Pakistan gets these 8. By the time they get the deliveries, we can manufacture 15-20 submarines.

IAF consulted on direct buy of Rafales: Parrikar

What joke. Everyone knows the legendary delays in every procurement India does. Anyway, i'd laugh this one off.

Nothing that Pakistan has, or will have in the future, would hold any threat for India.......conditional that India resolves all outstanding issues either bilaterally, unilaterally or multilaterally to the agreement and satisfaction of both aggrieved parties (India & Pakistan)

8 new is not a problem but if Pakistan goes and gets 4-6 old AIP subs then it would be a big problem. These would increase the total PN sub force to some 15-18 subs.

What joke. Everyone knows the legendary delays in every procurement India does. Anyway, i'd laugh this one off.
INS KOLKATA(D63) Laid 27 September 2003 Launched 30 March 2006 Commissioned 16 August 2014
INS Vishakhapatnam (D66) INS Visakhapatnam D 66 laid --12 October 2013 Launch--20 April 2015 Induction: 2018 (expected)
Do you see how much legendary delay in Kolkata & Vishakhapatnam class destroyer have comparably . Now you can laugh as much but when you commission your 8 SSK , we would induct 12 SSK, 7 SSN in this period , I am not counting ASW platform in this.

India problem is they can't afford deploy all submarines against us when China is roaming in or close to your borders but we can deploy all our Navy towards India

Do you really have a Navy ? and whatever the assets you have in your navy is not capable to manage a single fleet of indian navy.

Mr defense minister when did India acquire any platform on time tell me please before your 6 French sub will be ready Chinese sub will be operational with 2500 slcm pointed towards ur A$$

wow they are worried abt Bangladesh having subs of ancient time but not of Pakistan which is latest models

well china to have a say in Indian ocean it fisrt has to tackle major indian instalations on A & N islands then it will deal with indian navy

but how can chinese navy asist pakistani navy in event of a blockade isthe main question cause china under no circumstances will directli face indian navy in indian ocean ... but pakistanies can dream ...if wishes were horses then fools would fly ;)

its not a problem because in case of war they are dead any way, few hundred nuclear tipped cruise missiles are not going to change any thing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom