What's new

Indian Defence Expo 2018

View attachment 466171 TATA Kestrel
Any idea about the turrent ???
They changed the turret again ,first they used mk 44 bushmaster ,then they used the BMP 2 turret . I think this could be modified version of hitfist 30 mm or it could be their own system

Well, 105mm is being considered a light field gun. There's always use for a lighter gun.
It's up to the Army in the end.
Maybe in the mountains and the Himalayas but I guess not in the plains,I think we can standardize

Last edited:
BEML unveils medium bullet proof vehicle at DefExpo
By PTI | Updated: Apr 12, 2018, 07.44 PM IST
beml.jpg

The BEML MBPV is a 4x4 Wheel RH Drive heavy duty all weather off-road mobility vehicle, specially designed for easy manoeuvrability, operability and maintainability.
CHENNAI: State-run BEML Ltd today launched a medium bullet 4x4 vehicle at the on-going DefExpo here.

The BEML MBPV is a 4x4 Wheel RH Drive heavy duty all weather off-road mobility vehicle, specially designed for easy manoeuvrability, operability and maintainability.

It was formally launched by company Chairman and Managing Director, Deepak Kumar Hota at DefExpo being organised by Ministry of Defenceat Thiruvidanthai, about 40kms from here. The vehicle shields security personnel from small arm fire, hand grenades and can carry upto 12 persons, a press release said.

"The BEML MBPV 4x4, built on an indigenously developed 4x4 chassis, showcases our commitment for realising the mission of 'Make in India' through our own R&D and delivering world class products for the defence sector," Hota said in the release. BEML is also showcasing defence equipment like Armoured Recovery and Repair Vehicle, BEML Tatra 8x8 VP13S vehicle platform with super structure, Trawl Equipment for T-72 Tank, Aircraft Towing Tractor, Command Post Vehicle among others, it added.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...icle-at-defexpo-/amp_articleshow/63734306.cms

Guys I'm watching it live on one of our Tami news channel... Wow what a applause by the visitors... !!!!

So which products are signed I am talking about those which will be produced in India

Back
Top Bottom