What's new

Indian Defence Budget for 2012-13 hiked to 1.95 lakh crore ($39 billion)

sooo a poor country like india will use more than 17% of her resources to support the weopon industry of Russia & Israel...

not good move

You would say whatever thin comes to your mind? 17%? Do you understand the difference between "to" and "by"? Budget is increased to 1.97 L there's hardly any major addition if you apply math correctly. And do consider the growth rate, our income increases every year so it is most probable parallel increase with income nothing more.

Your understanding of maths and economics reflects badly on Pakistan's education system...

before getting with Pakistan see statistics urself than poke ur nose & show ur background while getting personal...

You would say whatever thin comes to your mind? 17%? Do you understand the difference between "to" and "by"? Budget is increased to 1.97 L there's hardly any major addition if you apply math correctly. And do consider the growth rate, our income increases every year so it is most probable parallel increase with income nothing more.

u guys are more stupid & lacks knowledge than i always imagined, i said 17% of resources now dont tell me the revenues of indians govt are in trillions $..:D

sooo a poor country like india will use more than 17% of her resources to support the weopon industry of Russia & Israel...

not good move

BTW provided current indian trend half of this money will definetely goo army & govt pockets....

cz with tht huge buget why still indian army is short of weopons as their army cheif said...

Ur talking as if pakistan is a rich and developed country u too are a poor state but the difference is that India is developing very fast and taking care of its poor people too.

And as for pockets, i think zardari and kiyani have pockets too.

not good move

BTW provided current indian trend half of this money will definetely goo army & govt pockets....

cz with tht huge buget why still indian army is short of weopons as their army cheif said...

if a poor country like Pakistan with low growth rate can spend money on defence then why not poor country like india??????

don't worry ....2-3 % of money will be taken back by the Finance ministry at the end of the year as they always do. so be happy and sleep tight :tup:

No that will not happen this year as:

1. election year is near

2. Govt. will have plenty of money

a.) economy is growing

b.) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING they have raised excise and service tax from the rate of 10% to 12% (Pre 2008 era, govt. reduced them in 2008-9 because of global recession)

The funds will be no issue.

Bl[i]tZ;2702252 said:
Just heard Pranab da presenting the union budget for 2012-13 fiscal year to the parliament.

2011-12 (last year)
...............2012-13(this year)..............%ge increase
Rs 1,64,415.49 crore ...........Rs 1,95,000 crore....................19%
$36.03 billion..........................$38.8 billion..........................7.7%

Finance Min said anything over and above this will be provided to armed forces if required.

Currency depreciation played a major role behind it, also high inflation was a factor. Indian rupees depreciated by around 15% in between mid 2011 till now with around 7% inflation. therefore, defense budget was expected to be increased in the range of 15% to 20%. :coffee:

u guys are more stupid & lacks knowledge than i always imagined, i said 17% of resources now dont tell me the revenues of indians govt are in trillions $..:D

You are more stupid than a person can be. Do you think that our resources is just $36 billion. LOL

The China Daily, govt. of china's newspaper

India raises fiscal defense budget

NEW DELHI - India will raise defense budget for 2012-13 fiscal year to 1.93 trillion rupees ($42 billion), said Indian Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Friday when presenting his federal budget for the fiscal year to the Parliament.

The raise is aimed at modernizing Indian army, navy and air force, according to the minister.

The Indian government also hiked capital expenditure on the defense forces to 795.79 billion rupees ($17.5 billion) .

India raises fiscal defense budget|Asia-Pacific|chinadaily.com.cn

before getting with Pakistan see statistics urself than poke ur nose & show ur background while getting personal...

I repeat.. Your understanding of maths reflects badly on your education.. Increasing something that is 2.5% of GDP by 17% does not make it equal to 17% of GDP. Read again dude

Back
Top Bottom