What's new

Indian Defence acquisitions council has okayed the purchase of S-400 long range missile systems

Wow none of what you just typed makes any sense. I don't know of a Su-35 lease but I do know is that Gawadar is NOT going to be protected against India, because India can do everything to it from India. China will not in the near term or long term future want a base in Pakistan. May want to make port calls in Gawadar but a actual base would not only piss of India but also break the constitution of Pakistan. If it happens, that PLA has a base in SA, it would send defence spending through the rough in India. But fact is China can not protect any base in SA expecially that close to India, hence why isleands bases like Deigo Garcia are preferred.

Do you work in MoD??? Have you talked with PAF pilots about Su-35 or heavy jet purchase???

PAF need a long endurance CAP and Other mission related to that capability jet since Kargil, because that was the weakness found during operations

Wow none of what you just typed makes any sense. I don't know of a Su-35 lease but I do know is that Gawadar is NOT going to be protected against India, because India can do everything to it from India. China will not in the near term or long term future want a base in Pakistan. May want to make port calls in Gawadar but a actual base would not only piss of India but also break the constitution of Pakistan. If it happens, that PLA has a base in SA, it would send defence spending through the rough in India. But fact is China can not protect any base in SA expecially that close to India, hence why isleands bases like Deigo Garcia are preferred.
No body have mentioned India or the Pakistan fears that India is going to bomb Gadawar port or not. I have clearly written that the Pakistan needs the long legged bird that could protect gadawar and Cpec, its the whole road from karakorum to Gadawar, and the long sea, which it could not effort. My guess is that like Malasia PAF might prefer goes for lease .

What kinda radar S-400 uses? Why arent we going for S-500? Its almost ready.
The reason is why what is good for Russia cannot be good for India !!

Back
Top Bottom