Indian culture (?) in Pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUNJAB,
BALOUCHISTAN
SINDH
KASHMIR
KPK

Now indian friend honestly wat do we share,,,,,, 2-3% punjabi culture?or 1% UP/CP Mohajirs?

Whats is the deal with Pakistanis? Why do they shy away from any "Indian connection"? Why run away from facts? We do have a lot of cultural similarities? :coffee:

PS - I am not saying cultures are the same, but merely stressing on a huge deal of similarities.

ok since you have come down to that level to insults, let me try reminding you of your grand fathers and great grandfathers.....who themselves were servants and when time came just converted out of fear or any other reason....if not you then majority of your countrymen..so before coming down to grand fathers of Indians think 10 ten times before you speak.

Most of our ancestors chose to convert to Islam because of Suffi saints.

Whats is the deal with Pakistanis? Why do they shy away from any "Indian connection"? Why run away from facts? We do have cultural similarities? :coffee:

What's the deal with indians? You claim to hate Pakistanis, insult our nation at almost every chance you can get, but at the same time you people feel offended when we seperate ourselves from you? Lack of pride and inferiorty complex?

Most of our ancestors chose to convert to Islam because of Suffi saints.

Is that what's written in your text books? Or ashamed to admit what atrocities barbaric mughals had on Hindus, Buddhists, Muslim traders, Jains, Sikhs, and other people living there before them. :no:

Hindi and Urdu are almost similar. It is all about perceptions. You guys can rant about Urdu being your language, and Hindi being ours. From my POV the languages reflect similarities on our cultures.

Is that what's written in your text books? Or ashamed to admit what atrocities barbaric mughals had on Hindus, Sikhs, and other people living there before them. :no:

Guru Nanak (founder of sikhism) was also influenced by Sufi Saints, oh wait a minute! that's written in Pakistani textbooks and therefore must not be true!!!:woot:

Hindi and Urdu are almost similar. It is all about perceptions. You guys can rant about Urdu being your language, and Hindi being ours. From my POV the languages reflect similarities on our cultures.

as i said earlier: "only 8% of Pakistani population speaks Urdu as main language and only 3 percent of indian population speaks punjabi as main language so what big difference does that make?"

the rest of Pakistanis speak Pashto, Balochi, etc....

Guru Nanak was also influenced by Sufi Saints, oh wait a minute! that's written in Pakistani textbooks and therefore must not be true!!!:woot:

Does that justify killings of two Sikh Gurus? Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji?

Is that what's written in your text books? Or ashamed to admit what atrocities barbaric mughals had on Hindus, Buddhists, Muslim traders, Jains, Sikhs, and other people living there before them. :no:

How did the mughols manage to convert tens of millions of people to Islam? How do you explain the hundereds of Suffi shrines all over Pakistan which date back hundreds of years? Why are a huge majority of Pakistanis followers of Suffi traditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom