What's new

Indian cross-border terrorism in Bangladesh

Did n't same RAW ie 'terrorist supporter' support your independence movements ..provided you with all kind of means to achieve independence ..Guess that makes you people terrorists now??
And didn't RAW (terrorist supporter) put sheikh hassina in bangladesh to make it indian puppet.

And didn't RAW (terrorist supporter) put sheikh hassina in bangladesh to make it indian puppet.

Whom you elect is not our problem..if you want change ur govt
.go out and vote for it...dont crib to us..we will support the candidate. .who is friendlier to us..but the ultimate power to elect rests with the people of Bangladesh. ..so don't crib..vote!!

Whom you elect is not our problem..if you want change ur govt
.go out and vote for it...dont crib to us..we will support the candidate. .who is friendlier to us..but the ultimate power to elect rests with the people of Bangladesh. ..so don't crib..vote!!
This is the major problem, you guys have been supporting these puppet candidates ever since the BD came into being, In order to ensure the indian interest in this region and don't want to see the government which is totally out of sphere of indian interest. And let me remind you sir, the election was totally unfair and furthermore 18 major parties announced to boycott the election.

This is the major problem, you guys have been supporting these puppet candidates ever since the BD came into being, In order to ensure the indian interest in this region and don't want to see the government which is totally out of sphere of indian interest. And let me remind you sir, the election was totally unfair and furthermore 18 major parties announced to boycott the election.
every country looks after their interest... what is special about India? also India is influenced by other countries like US/Russia/UK/KSA
are you suggesting USA, russia, china and pakistan have no influence on bd?

To the OP:
It is not cross-border terrorism. It is terrorizing those attempting to pole-vault at the border. And nothing wrong with that!

It is an INTERNATIONAL border, for f**k's sake!!!

I know BSF of India killed 35 Bangladeshis lately.

Bangladesh must seek UN help in this regard about cross border India terrorism.

If Bangladesh requests help from Pakistan of any sort, Pakistan must help our Bangladesh brother in pain.

I know BSF of India killed 35 Bangladeshis lately.

Bangladesh must seek UN help in this regard about cross border India terrorism.

If Bangladesh requests help from Pakistan of any sort, Pakistan must help our Bangladesh brother in pain.

Truly. Pakistan can teach Bangladesh how to fill-up forms and what body position to make when making pleas to UN, US, P5, Chaand-Taara, vagerah-vagerah.

None whatsoever.

Agreed. Once BDs start blowing themselves in the streets, one can say Pakistani influence has reached BD.

Please ask Indian government to subsidise toilet construction

I will do so if you promise to take out that bamboo stuck in your donkey.

Last edited:
Truly. Pakistan can teach Bangladesh how to fill-up forms and what body position to make when making pleas to UN, US, P5, Chaand-Taara, vagerah-vagerah.

Agreed. Once BDs start blowing themselves in the streets, one can say Pakistani influence has reached BD.

I will do so if you promise to take out that bamboo stuck in your donkey.
No one was talking to you, you may now continue laying your dung out to dry. Lets us know how many kilos you achieve today

No one was talking to you, you may now continue laying your dung out to dry. Lets us know how many kilos you achieve today

Is drying a must? You can't consume it as it is...Mix it with some fish and give it a try.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom