What's new

Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak

I think we should do it. It help better relations.

HELL NO!!! No Indians on Pak soil although cricket is a sport and should not conflict with politics, India is an exception and hopefully it will always stay that way. Gosh can you imagine the fuglies crossing one by one through Wagah border polluting our Paak zameen even thinking about it gives me the creeps.

This is again a postive move ... both nations are moving in the right path now towards each other i hope it stays this way and only gets better..
I second that too... the recent cricket match has broken the ice and I hope more matches would encourage discussions on several different levels. Staying away in a freezer and throwing cold balls at each other is not going to help.

no cricket series thats it.come to real issues like water and terrorism .

Meh, it's just Cricket. Isn't going to change anything.

I second that. Also is it worth the lives of cricketer to break the ice with pakistanis.
Why not ask their PM for a picnic in a neutral country, watch a movie, drink and dine in a restaurant. That will break the ice.

I have my own conspiracy theory regarding the attack on SriLankan team:lol:. UAE could very well be behind the attacks, cause their cricket facilities were literally gathering dust. With the attack, all of Pakistans home matches were moved to UAE. Profit?

India cheated during the toss otherwise how can Allah allow kafirs to win world cup again???...
pakistan still best afridi zindabad...

India cheated during the toss otherwise how can Allah allow kafirs to win world cup again???...
pakistan still best afridi zindabad...

It seems allah allows kafirs more than the belivers, when it comes to the world cup ;)

Back
Top Bottom