Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak: Rao
Updated at 14:13 PST Thursday, April 07, 2011
NEW DEHLI: Indian foreign secretary Nirupama Rao has said that Indian cricket team is prepared to visit Pakistan, Geo News reported on Thursday.

In a telephonic interview, foreign secretary said that it is not that we have forbidden our team from going there. Security is always an issue and we always like to be sure about security when we allow our teams to go there.

I think cricket sometimes becomes an instrument of diplomacy, she said and added that we have seen how cricket matches have been played between India and Pakistan in the past. People in both countries have supported the idea of such contacts.

Rao said this has to be discussed between the cricketing fraternities on both sides and taken forward.

The meeting between the Prime Ministers of two countries at Mohali on March 30 on the sidelines of the cricket World Cup semifinal between the two countries, "has given a new direction" to the bilateral relationship, Rao said in the interview.

Manmohan Singh had invited Gilani to Mohali after India and Pakistan advanced to the World Cup semifinal.

She said that India was open to renewing cricketing contacts with Pakistan.
Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak: Rao
MODS plz remove this, its already been posted :)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/102388-india-open-sending-cricket-team-pakistan.html

Yesterday one "Idioit" indian just shown his reality into an thread where "Idiot" Sunill Shatty said some thing wrong about Afridi.
He show so many **** pics,
He wrote so much negative about Islam and Pakistan.
After that he got banned!

Therefore I don`t care weather indian team visit Pakistan or not. Who care.
Its 110% india who was behind about what happened to Sri Lankan team in Lahore, Pakistan.

:devil:

This is again a postive move ... both nations are moving in the right path now towards each other i hope it stays this way and only gets better.. as per the comments from both sides both are dumb guys that talked trashed and now feel like trash let them be stop trolling about that issue start thinking about the postive side for both nations and what they can get done as far as friendship and peace are on the table.

This is again a postive move ... both nations are moving in the right path now towards each other i hope it stays this way and only gets better.. as per the comments from both sides both are dumb guys that talked trashed and now feel like trash let them be stop trolling about that issue start thinking about the postive side for both nations and what they can get done as far as friendship and peace are on the table.

Sir, Please before making me a troll.... I would like to see what your countryman had written, Should Have I blind Eyed It??

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Go and get a life, if you cannot STOP troll.

First find a source to back up... Go find it you troll.... Stop trolling if you cannot find it...

AMCA bro i was refering to Afradi and Sunil not you or anyone else... plzz read my post again to understand who and what iam refering to thx good day..

GoI should have nothing to say about this visit. Cricket in India is run by BCCI, not GoI.
Who will guarantee the security of players?
Why cant they just do normal diplomacy, why piggyback on cricket?

Yesterday one "Idioit" indian just shown his reality into an thread where "Idiot" Sunill Shatty said some thing wrong about Afridi.
He show so many **** pics,
He wrote so much negative about Islam and Pakistan.
After that he got banned!

Therefore I don`t care weather indian team visit Pakistan or not. Who care.
Its 110% india who was behind about what happened to Sri Lankan team in Lahore, Pakistan.

:devil:

dude dont just look at one side..you also had some peoples here who were insulting hindu Gods and women

we dont have all angels in paksitan :)

It is against sportsman spirit to play against B team, therefore india shall wait until one of the fast bowler is back.

If i remember in past india refused to play Pakistan due to fast bowling of waqar and wasim.

It is against sportsman spirit to play against B team, therefore india shall wait until one of the fast bowler is back.

If i remember in past india refused to play Pakistan due to fast bowling of waqar and wasim.

Bro, it is because of security situation. Srilankans are brave. You are big hearted. We are neither. Leave poor Indians alone.

main tanha tha main tanha hoon
tum aoo to kya na aoo to kya

Back
Top Bottom