What's new

Indian Court says premarital sex to be considered legal marriage

This is not a law. Only a judgement by lower court.

just saying :D
@soumya1989 anyway who is going to appeal against it in HC ? :D whoever will do, he will be marked as tharki by his family, society publicly :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens, if you have 5 affairs at the same time and are not legally married? If you replace girl friends you need a divorce? If you are married and have an affair with someone else, then you are married twice which again will be illegal. What a dumass judge. Needs an enema shot in the you know where region to remove the stuff from him.

if you have a child with your gf. it gets complicated... :lol:
Instead of calling it a marriage, judge should just ask the man to give his part of child maintenance..

most sexiest remarks in one thread ever , :P . I hope this becomes a LAW in India :P Enjoy

well thank god im merried and i can have sex with as much women as i like as this law/judgement doesnt binds the merried men :yay:

ab to paancho ungliyan ghee me aur sar kharai me :nana:

yeah, you are married...there is someone more dangerous than the judge who is waiting back home to take your 'case'. :bunny:

Subha Subha Yeh kya hua?:lol:....if premarital sex before marriage is marriage, then post marital sex with other is what?:what: Just a very wild guess...

Judgement in specific case..setting no precedence nor capable of amending personal law.

Although this would be real bad for us IF it were us on the spot.

Hope the guy in question has a stiff drink in his hand. :partay:

Judgement of High courts and Supreme courts become common law so it is pretty much enforceable.

But the silver lining is that it could be challenged before a larger bench and supreme court.

After the court ruling:

Girls : Crying with Joy
Boys: Crying for there will be no free sex anymore :D

Are you sure about that?:D:D

@BDforever...I went to CR Park today in the morning..NO Illish maach to be found..are you dicking with me now personally?:pissed:

Judgement of High courts and Supreme courts become common law so it is pretty much enforceable.

But the silver lining is that it could be challenged before a larger bench and supreme court.

Are you sure about that?:D:D

Common law under certain circumstances. Read the article again..there is a specific reason that this judgement has been given.

And under said circumstance IMO the judgement is NOT completely flawed.

The precedence only applies when the same circumstance prevails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisi gadhe ka band baj gaya!

Seriously..sex education should now be made mandatory.

Bhai hamari tau Shadi ho chuki hei, aab kya pharak padta hei...but do you think awareness on such matters are more required than education?

Bhai hamari tau Shadi ho chuki hei, aab kya pharak padta hei...but do you think awareness on such matters are more required than education?

Certainly better than EVS classes..ick..learning about rabbit fodder! :angry:

you need to do teesta agreement, no water means no Illish :kiss3:

Go then...rot without water! :angry:

It is the law of universal partnership which is being applied here. The judge purely pointed out that staying with a woman (or man), begetting children, and living as man and wife will qualify a couple as being married and that the issues of mungal sutra and other ceremonial marriage issues are religious and will have no impact on the legal interpretation of a married couple. Offcourse if the man is already married for example then no sane judge will proclaim his relationship with another woman to be a marriage in law. Maintenance is payable to illegitimate children by a father. The issue of concern here would be other entitlements such as pension and division of estate when one of the parties die. If a man lived with a woman, had children with her and then pushed off to marry another woman by religious and civil rites with whom he has further children without the consent of the first woman, and he dies thereafter, the second "wife" may find herself and her children left without the benefit of the man's pension and property. Therefore guys, when in India beware where you test your dipsticks ;)

Back
Top Bottom