What's new

Indian copycat drone

You seem not to understand the difference between a indian muslim and an illegal Muslim. Illegal Muslims will be kicked out or put in concentration camps. What do you expect.

It's not what it looks like, you can weld metal into any shape you want. It was ment to operate above 5000 ft ,both landing and take off which it does. It can take off from height which others are not able to do.
You seem to not understand the difference between a decent and good human being and a hateful one.

Nope

They don't care what their qaum does to the world, so stop caring about what happens to their qaum. Stop giving explanations of "pleej saarr, trust me sarr, we are secular sarr, we are not mistreating our Muslim minoriteej sarr". India should treat Muslims the same way Islamic countries like Pakistan treats non-muslims or for that matter Muslims in India treat non-muslims, we owe no explanations to them.
Sorry. I have to disagree with you. India isn’t Pakistan nor are we a country built on religion. We are in fact a secular nation and it is embedded in our constitution. Indian Muslims, good bad or ugly are our people and it is our responsibility to ensure ALL of our people are treated equally.

We chose this path deliberately. We are better those nations and this should never be forgotten in some misguided attempt to “get even”.

It's not the drone, it's the Akl, Iman, Ihlas, Ruh, Shahsiyet, Tarih, Ashk, Mujadele, Sabr etc. that build such drones.....

Can India copycat that too?

1665942749914.png

It's not the drone, it's the Akl, Iman, Ihlas, Ruh, Shahsiyet, Tarih, Ashk, Mujadele, Sabr etc. that build such drones.....

Can India copycat that too?

View attachment 887132
No it’s definitely the drone 😂

India does have a growing defence manufacturing industry that’s quickly trying to bridge the gap with best of their peers in the market. We think we can get there with the english, non-halal translations of the stuff you mentioned — like everyone else that isn’t obsessed with religion.

some people enjoy being sodmised.

some people have a funny defination of "fun"..then again you are a indian.. a nation screwed by just about every major civilisation.
Remind me who is running your country again? Last I heard, it was running on charity.

7+ responses.

i thought you said you have no time?

are you confused?
Lol. Not at all. I have all the time in the world to laugh at you. Not as much to sympathise with your plight.

Thought that was clear, but sometimes I tend to over estimate pakistani education system. This makes it 8+?

Edit: I just figured it out. You don’t really know the meaning of “sympathise” do you 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom