What's new

Indian copycat drone

Nothing you have said even remotely addresses the point.
But at least you admit that like blacks in the US, your entire society is designed to make Muslim's very existence illegal.
which one of your points might I have failed to address ?

also

"your entire society is designed to make Muslim's very existence illegal."

lol

which one of your points might I have failed to address ?
The ones in he article where Indian laws and society are specifically targeting Muslims.
If what you are saying is true then where are the concentration camps for Christens, Sikhs, and Hindus?
(You won't address this point since you know there are none and that what I am saying is true)

(You won't address this point since you know there are none and that what I am saying is true)
I already did, quite a few posts back even ?

Illegal BDs, they're a big problem in the east, in Assam and WB etc (where they have political cover, but it's being eroded)

they hold illegal BDs (who just happen to be muslims) there and pack them back home, we don't really have a Dr Mengele doing experiments with them there (at least not to my knowledge)

I already did, quite a few posts back even ?

Illegal BDs, they're a big problem in the east, in Assam and WB etc (where they have political cover, but it's being eroded)

they hold illegal BDs (who just happen to be muslims) there and pack them back home, we don't really have a Dr Mengele doing experiments with them there (at least not to my knowledge)
lol
so why make it a law to specifically say that Hindus, Christens, and Sikhs can get citizenship and Muslims will be sent to concentration camps? If they were already all Muslims then why specify religion? Might as well add Martians to that list too right? Since you are adding people you claim don't exist as illegals immigrants.
Also, you are a liar.

In the run-up to its publication, the BJP had supported the NRC, but changed tack days before the final list was published, saying it was error-ridden.
The reason for that was a lot of Bengali Hindus - a strong voter base for the BJP - were also left out of the list, and would possibly become illegal immigrants.

so why make it a law to specifically say that Hindus, Christens, and Sikhs can get citizenship and Muslims will be sent to concentration camps?
batwara kis baat pe hua tha ? the sikhs, xtians etc did not ask for a separate homeland !

again "Muslims will be sent to concentration camps" .. are you insane ? none of the CAA/NRC etc applies to any Indian muslim citizen, of which there are 200 million odd something.. this is to specifically deal with illegal BDs flooding our eastern states..

nobody's citizenship was ever under threat, tum logon ka dimaag kharab ho gya hai ki you think India has suddenly gone hyper Nazi and kicking out hundreds of million of people or imprisoning them in "concentration camps" ? :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Good that Bayraktar is a inspiration point.... :p:
Nope
There's plenty of what some would consider "hate" preachers, both muslim and xtian here who operate freely.

Illegal encroachments get bulldozed all the time, Hindu, Sikh or whatever else.. not a new thing at all

muslims here are unfortunately kind of like the blacks in the US, stats do show "disproportionate" levels of incarceration.. but that is easily explained away by crime rates in that community. they're ghettoized, most of them.. kinda sad, hope things improve.
They don't care what their qaum does to the world, so stop caring about what happens to their qaum. Stop giving explanations of "pleej saarr, trust me sarr, we are secular sarr, we are not mistreating our Muslim minoriteej sarr". India should treat Muslims the same way Islamic countries like Pakistan treats non-muslims or for that matter Muslims in India treat non-muslims, we owe no explanations to them.

lol
so why make it a law to specifically say that Hindus, Christens, and Sikhs can get citizenship and Muslims will be sent to concentration camps? If they were already all Muslims then why specify religion? Might as well add Martians to that list too right? Since you are adding people you claim don't exist as illegals immigrants.
Also, you are a liar.
CAA is just for kafirs from neighbouring Islamic republics who were created by the 2 nation theory fleeing persecution.

When you believe that momin and kuffar can't live together then why cry about not getting Indian citizenship in a shorter time than usual?

As for detention camps, we'll make sure every illegal rohingya and BD in North east stays there and goes back eventually.

Last edited:
I never even heard of this company, nice to privatization push for manufacturing of defense equipment by govt is drawing in even smaller firms not just bigger ones like TATA, L&T etc only

They don't care what their qaum does to the world, so stop caring about what happens to their qaum. Stop giving explanations of "pleej saarr, trust me sarr, we are secular sarr, we are not mistreating our minoriteej sarr". India should treat Muslims the same way Islamic countries like Pakistan treats non-muslims or for that matter Muslims in India treat non-muslims, we owe no explanations to them.
destroying their false narratives is not the same as appeasing them.

and even they know, minorities there, spl Hindus (what remains of the community) are waaay worse off and mostly extinct while Ms continue to thrive here.. yeh baat unko bardasht and hazam ni hoti, rankles them good, they squirm like earth worms when sprinkled by truth salt even.

I know so many Muslims, many of them friends.. who are doing so well its not even funny. All communities need to be generally uplifted here without resorting to commie quotas etc otherwise.

I really have no malice toward any X people generally, Indian or otherwise.. and that is not to say "I'm secular saar" or any such.

I never even heard of this company, nice to privatization push for manufacturing of defense equipment by govt is drawing in even smaller firms not just bigger ones like TATA, L&T etc only
Oh, man.. you have no idea.. fabric (basic camo) to proper kevlar etc. There's a lot of people being handed jobs/contracts for mil use stuff. All thanks to the current ruling dispensation.. and rural low skill jobs, textiles to high tech.. everything gets boosted with it. : )

Last edited:
if you're going to copy, at least copy a stealthier design...

It's quite a futile criticism. Would a copy-cat drone not perform its role? If Pakistan could create an inspired version of Turk drone, it would have done that as well.

what conspiracies, like our army chief overthrowing a democratically elected head of state ?

no thanks.
Turkey is a NATO member and has full access to all technologies of EU and North America and made excellent achievements in the field of UAVs. But, India had a lot more than Turkey, or at least equal to Turkey having access to EU and American defense technology. Look at the result ...
Recently India made an attack helicopter only by squeezing Dharav frame and convert into an attack helicopter...
Don t bring Pakistan, virtually under sanction for decades.

what conspiracies, like our army chief overthrowing a democratically elected head of state ?

no thanks.
Ouch! That must've hurt the Pakistanis. :p:

Honestly? This is a good thing. Copy, don’t copy. I’m just happy to see more private players in the Indian defence manufacturing industry solidly investing in their growth plans.

Just don’t steal like the Chinese do. We can make it on our own. And if we can’t, let’s ask nicely , forming equitable partnerships with like minded nations to get there together.
Ask them to copy a pin or a pen & make it. They'll say :china: didn't give ¥ or Amrika didn't give $ or IMF didn't let go of debt.

The ones in he article where Indian laws and society are specifically targeting Muslims.
If what you are saying is true then where are the concentration camps for Christens, Sikhs, and Hindus?
You seem not to understand the difference between a indian muslim and an illegal Muslim. Illegal Muslims will be kicked out or put in concentration camps. What do you expect.

Turkey is a NATO member and has full access to all technologies of EU and North America and made excellent achievements in the field of UAVs. But, India had a lot more than Turkey, or at least equal to Turkey having access to EU and American defense technology. Look at the result ...
Recently India made an attack helicopter only by squeezing Dharav frame and convert into an attack helicopter...
Don t bring Pakistan, virtually under sanction for decades.
It's not what it looks like, you can weld metal into any shape you want. It was ment to operate above 5000 ft ,both landing and take off which it does. It can take off from height which others are not able to do.

Back
Top Bottom