What's new

Indian controversial " Map bill" over Kashmir

Kudos to the BJP government for framing and implementing the One India policy.

Any country or business not adhering to the constitution of India has no Business to be in India.

Money talks and .. ** walks

This technically qualifies as suppression of free speech but money does talk.

So ,
1. Pakistan will raise issue about 8 f-16 planes,
2. Then SSBN creating imbalance
3. Then Ashwin missile
4. Now, geospatial bill of India.
Seems, Pakistan has a lot of running to do now

Complaint ki list is so big that they forgot about one of the hot complaint they were supposed to do and its about kulbhushan yadav.
lol

@ topic Narendra modi govt is ticking all the right boxes.

Complaint ki list is so big that they forgot about one of the hot complaint they were supposed to do and its about kulbhushan yadav.
lol

@ topic Narendra modi govt is ticking all the right boxes.

And this was just in 2 years where they did not want to ruffle lot of feathers..

Imagine what they will do in the next two years where they will have more pull in RS.

AND

Imagine what BJP will do in the final year with elections around the corner. Fun few years for us Bhakths for sure.

btw, BJP govt has identified land in the valley for Pandits. The usual players are cribbing as usual.

Still j&k special status and article 370 need to be scrapped yet. Thats the real deal which BJP should focus on.

That will happen by 2018. ;)

All the award wapasi, intolerance and vulture politics by opposition has given BJP a great path to stick it to them. Imagine if BJP does abolish 370, what will these sickulars cry about?

In fact, after removing 370, we should take China as example and relocate the ex-military guys into valley. Let's see the "locals" throwing stones at them ;)

That will happen by 2018. ;)

All the award wapasi, intolerance and vulture politics by opposition has given BJP a great path to stick it to them. Imagine if BJP does abolish 370, what will these sickulars cry about?

In fact, after removing 370, we should take China as example and relocate the ex-military guys into valley. Let's see the "locals" throwing stones at them ;)
Well where are all the proud chaddis and sanghis when you need them.
Kashmir the Next place for Kumbh Mela, let us show we got some nuts too over here.
Har Har Mahadev.

Well where are all the proud chaddis and sanghis when you need them.
Kashmir the Next place for Kumbh Mela, let us show we got some nuts too over here.
Har Har Mahadev.

And what's wrong if there is a Hindu celebration in Kashmir dear Sickular?

There is always the intolerance, award wapsi or JNU drama for your kind as and when this happens..
Yeah, we Sanghis will do our bit for you and provide free burnol.

I have just one question on this.

Why didn't previous Govts think of this ?

And what's wrong if there is a Hindu celebration in Kashmir dear Sickular?

There is always the intolerance, award wapsi or JNU drama for your kind as and when this happens..
Yeah, we Sanghis will do our bit for you and provide free burnol.
You got me wrong there. Actually I want a hindu celebration there to happen or the one I mentioned. Not just hindu only.
Second I don't belong to any category of thinkers, I don't tolerate any anti India BS be it coming from JNU or the kind of sanghi Togadia type.
Now as you raised an internal issue over here so answer : Where actually are those sanghis and khaki chaddis when it comes to Kashmir. Why we don't see them in Kashmir. Or is khaki chaddis scared of getting red.

Where actually are those sanghis and khaki chaddis when it comes to Kashmir. Why we don't see them in Kashmir. Or is khaki chaddis scared of getting red.

Seriously mate, you need to do a bit of research.

As a start, please start search for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. These maligned Sanghis and Khaki Chaddis had been doing exactly what you are asking them to do for a loooong time.

Seriously mate, you need to do a bit of research.

As a start, please start search for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. These maligned Sanghis and Khaki Chaddis had been doing exactly what you are asking them to do for a loooong time.
Huh...
You can research this.

I belong to India which belongs to pro India hindus, pro India sikhs, pro India muslims, pro India all other who live here. You can call me Sickular or whatever, but for me any party or organisation who survives on religion or caste politics are anti India. They are dividing this nation.

I belong to united Republic of India, you can keep that hindu rashtra in your chaddi, mate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom