What's new

Indian Congress leader raises doubts over Surgical Strikes by Modi Govt : Cat is out of the Bag

Lol. Indian political statement becomes a source of news and happiness in Pakistan.

Not really. But its hilarious. We just find it really really funny.

The great indian army, supposedly grew a pair and avenged the deaths of those died in Uri. And nobody believes it. Not the country that was apparently the target of these fictional raids, not the united nations military observes for pak and india, and now...wait for it...not even indian politicians.

Surely you appreciate the comedy in all of this!!

Yes , you should believe on DGMO because he knows the reality and he is non political influential person. He will not say anything lie to Indian people to make politicians happy

I was going to laugh at your sad attempt to make us believe in IA DGMO and his creative fiction, but then....no wait, i will still laugh haha LMAO

Now can anyone from the indian side explain why one of their own has doubts about the surgical strike sham?
this particular was once the most strong leader of Gujrat .. he was kicked out of power, party (BJP) and relevancy by Mr Modi. almost 15 years back !! now he licks the boot of congress leaders for a living.

this particular was once the most strong leader of Gujrat .. he was kicked out of power, party (BJP) and relevancy by Mr Modi. almost 15 years back !! now he licks the boot of congress leaders for a living.

Or..complete lack of evidence combined with a very unrealistic and naive sequence of events (as claimed) leaves alot of room for doubt in the claim that is being made by the IA.

You simply cannot eacape it. The Indian people should be demanding concrete evidence from thier government or the army. They are being made to look like fools in the world community. A Japanese magazine came out with an article today about the situation which is weird, what has japan to do with pak-india issues? But people are talking. Its generating alot of interest and curiosity. Prestige is on the line.

The onus of providing proof has to be on the one who has made the claim.

You simply cannot eacape it. The Indian people should be demanding concrete evidence from thier government or the army..

You have to understand the mentality of modern India and its newfound dangerous identity of uber-nationalism that has been created under the Bhakt brigade. This is no differrent than any tin-pot dictator nationalist movement were young men were fuelled under a sense of progress while any obstacles were blamed upon foriegn forces or those of foriegn decent or religion.

This sort of mentality peculates fact and even the current campaign of Donald Trump is an example for it. The usage of hatred and exploitation of insecurities is a common tactic since the days of revolts and counter revolts against Kings and tribal leaders. Especially when campaigns are built up on insecurities concerning identity or physical security, the followers tend to ditch all logic and become no more than rabid dogs let loose. The same is now of Modi's India and many Indians. The PDF population is just a taste of what is happening in there. Expect these people to insist that the Moon is actually saffron in color and butcher anyone who objects; because for all intents and purposes, that will be the only thing they have to hold onto and avoid facing their perceived insecurities.

To put it better, think of the religious movements we have in Pakistan, those who burn a KFC or destroy public property because some dutch idiot drew a cartoon.. and then apply that on a majority of the Indian Hindu population.

The same emotions, the same logic, the same frustrations.. and sadly.. the same blind hate.

You have to understand the mentality of modern India and its newfound dangerous identity of uber-nationalism that has been created under the Bhakt brigade. This is no differrent than any tin-pot dictator nationalist movement were young men were fuelled under a sense of progress while any obstacles were blamed upon foriegn forces or those of foriegn decent or religion.

This sort of mentality peculates fact and even the current campaign of Donald Trump is an example for it. The usage of hatred and exploitation of insecurities is a common tactic since the days of revolts and counter revolts against Kings and tribal leaders. Especially when campaigns are built up on insecurities concerning identity or physical security, the followers tend to ditch all logic and become no more than rabid dogs let loose. The same is now of Modi's India and many Indians. The PDF population is just a taste of what is happening in there. Expect these people to insist that the Moon is actually saffron in color and butcher anyone who objects; because for all intents and purposes, that will be the only thing they have to hold onto and avoid facing their perceived insecurities.

To put it better, think of the religious movements we have in Pakistan, those who burn a KFC or destroy public property because some dutch idiot drew a cartoon.. and then apply that on a majority of the Indian Hindu population.

The same emotions, the same logic, the same frustrations.. and sadly.. the same blind hate.

Thank you for explaining. It makes perfect sense. Its obvious that facts will not be allowed to get in the way of their narrative.

This is the increasingly common new face of the population of modern India today for all intents and purposes.

I have been reading this forum for years. Never made an account to post, never felt the need to do it. But i did today. The reason is obvious i guess. But let me ask you something sir, how do you deal with these people? By you i mean the moderators and the senior members. Reason and logic doesnt seem to work.

Pakistanis have accepted that IA soldiers were killed on their side of LOC. So strikes did take place. How deep was that?

Pakistanis have accepted that IA soldiers were killed on their side of LOC. So strikes did take place. How deep was that?

If some soldiers get killed on their way to the 'surgical strike' and the rest run away, then the strike did not really take place, did it?

Not very deep. Unsurprising given your obviously single digit I.Q.

If some soldiers get killed on their way to the 'surgical strike' and the rest run away, then the strike did not really take place, did it?

Not very deep. Unsurprising given your obviously single digit I.Q.
So were the IA killed inside of your side of LOC or not? Make up your mind. Or you want to be suitable vague to hide your embarrasment? If the IA people were killed across the LOC on Pak side, it proves that the Pak theory of the LOC being impossible to penetrate is bunkum and which means that surgical strikes did take place.

And where are the bodies of the IA killed? you, of all people asking for documentary proof should produce one.

So were the IA killed inside of your side of LOC or not? Make up your mind. Or you want to be suitable vague to hide your embarrasment? If the IA people were killed across the LOC on Pak side, it proves that the Pak theory of the LOC being impossible to penetrate is bunkum and which means that surgical strikes did take place.

And where are the bodies of the IA killed? you, of all people asking for documentary proof should produce one.

I dont know where the scumbags where killed. How would i know? Lol oh and awesome job getting on our side of the loc and getting blown to bits. I am guessing you indians are used to weak penetrations haha.

The bodies are probably rotting where the scumbag fell. I dont have the pictures. If i get you will be the first i show them to lol.

There weren't any strikes but an attempted Cross border raid on pak army post in which the movement of your troops was seen early and they weren't allowed to cross LOC
There dead bodies were across LOC (Indian side )

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom