What's new

Indian Congress leader raises doubts over Surgical Strikes by Modi Govt : Cat is out of the Bag

Yes , you should believe on DGMO because he knows the reality and he is non political influential person. He will not say anything lie to Indian people to make politicians happy
So does our ISPR

Forget his statement,Pakistanies will take even a tweet from unknown person doubting the strikes,hanging on to straws.
It will be funny when we release the recordings of the strike.
believe me it will be real FUN.just release the recording of your so called SirGiKal strike

World knows India don't have capacity to do surgical strike even US was able to come inside but to go after surgical strike they were caught .
It will be slow poison for bjp this fake Sir G Kal strike and will haunt them for long time .
Regular Indian wants to love to go to La la land so they forget about their miserable lives OMG

Ek teer pata nahi kitne nishane, I previously didnt liked him but he is a genious. Actually this statement from Vaghela is like compromising a pawn.

Vaghela, speaking to mediapersons, said: "I congratulate our army personnel and there is no doubt about our defence forces' capabilities, but I know PM Modi and BJP very closely so I have doubts about the claims made by the PM and BJP.

Let me get this clearly, people thinks he is not lying means Pm Modi and bjp is liars..He also says, he has no doubts about Indian forces capabilities..so pakistan also knows the indian forces capabilities:cheesy:

Yes , you should believe on DGMO because he knows the reality and he is non political influential person. He will not say anything lie to Indian people to make politicians happy

Exactly, cannot think why the IA would claim a strike and then lose face if it did not take place, but at the same time they are not providing any proof. When the OBL raid took place, there was almost instant chatter about the attack and there were live commentaries on social media and there was a huge amount of forensic evidence to support the claims. Yet here the Indians have show nothing, there was no chatter and no forensics. The loss of 40 sons is a lot, and a lot of families would be shrieking, there would be funerals and threats being made but there is none of this in this case. Then we also need to apply some logic, maybe even common sense, approx 70-120 men cross the border undetected, have a fire fight on 7/8 points and then slunk back undetected, after a fire fight and the killing of 40 men, no one went on alert and at least fought back on some of those 8 points. Incredible, but I have my doubts, sorry but i do, and all this while the LOC was lit up during an artillery duel...

So far it seems like the Surgical Strike claim is as real as the GDP growth rate claimed by Modi.

Congress needs to call Modi's bluff if they want to win elections in the near future as we can all see Modi's unsubstantiated claims are just getting bigger and bolder.

I am beginning to see why Congress folks call Modi a FEKU.

Last edited:
what about the DGMO;s earlier press conference where he says that rebel's have POF made Ak-47 and latter disown that statement about POF ak-47.

what about the DGMO;s earlier press conference where he says that rebel's have POF made Ak-47 and latter disown that statement about POF ak-47.
He dont even know that POF make G-3 not ak47 then he relies he told a lie and disownd his statment.

He dont even know that POF make G-3 not ak47 then he relies he told a lie and disownd his statment.
He is a DGMO and in the army for more than 30 years and he don't know which country make Ak-47.

This guy Not Even Official Spokes Person of congress

That's why in the press conference BJP's turd was along with him.

Your army tends to more political than present modi government, just face saving tactics of both and pressure of 1.2 billion. So, some staged drama has to be done only in paper and news as " sir g kal "

Back
Top Bottom