What's new

Indian Companies to Invest in Auto Sector in Bangladesh

Just accept the fact that Japanese cars are just better than Indian cars in Bangladesh.

And try to work it out so that Indian cars become acceptable to the Bangladeshi consumer instead of just belittling Bangladeshis just because they use Japanese cars. It makes you guys look unprofessional and childish.

Maruti is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan.

Maruti Suzuki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. 800 (Launched 1983)
2. Omni (Launched 1984)
3. Gypsy (Launched 1985)
4. WagonR (Launched 2002)
5. Alto (Launched 2000)
6. Swift (Launched 2005)
7. Estilo (Launched 2009)
8. SX4 (Launched 2007)
9. Swift DZire (Launched 2008)
10. A-star (Launched 2008)
11. Ritz (Launched 2009)
12. Eeco (Launched 2010)
13. Alto K10(Launched 2010)
14. Grand Vitara (Launched 2007)
15. Kizashi (Launched 2011)
16. 1000 (1990–1994)
17. Zen (1993–2006)
18. Esteem (1994–2008)
19. Baleno (1999–2007)
20. Zen Estilo (2006–2009)
21. Versa (2001–2010)
22. Grand Vitara XL7 (2003–2007)

Maruti Suzuki has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. Both manufacturing facilities have a combined production capacity of 12,50,000 vehicles annually. So called better Japaneese cars you see In Bangladesh arrive via India only.

What other cars are used as taxi in BD. How do they stand. Can you post a few pic or links.

I cant believe indica will fail in bd when they are so successful in India.

The Yellow Cab are mainly Japanese made Nissan. The black cab which are of Indian made.

The new cab policy introduced which will allow only 3 companies to operate and each must have 1000 cabs in their disposal with GPS and radio. They also must have their own filling station. The policy will also allow them to import reconditioned Japanese car which was not allowed in the previous policy. There is a Indian Cab company which is also a party of those 3 companies which will be granted licese.

You are right. We do not need Indoan cars. Rickshaw could be an alternative to an Indian made shoddy car.

You are right. We do not need Indoan cars. Rickshaw could be an alternative to an Indian made shoddy car.

Wise man has spoken! Better start making your auto rickshaws now, and no those contraptions based on a hero-honda motorcycle don't count.

2cppy5z.jpg

O wait, these ones don't count either. Cause they were imported and your government banned them few days ago. So how about make something of your own and then diss other countries and their dodgy products yeah?

The Yellow Cab are mainly Japanese made Nissan. The black cab which are of Indian made.

The new cab policy introduced which will allow only 3 companies to operate and each must have 1000 cabs in their disposal with GPS and radio. They also must have their own filling station. The policy will also allow them to import reconditioned Japanese car which was not allowed in the previous policy. There is a Indian Cab company which is also a party of those 3 companies which will be granted licese.

Yup its Meru Cabs, and they'll be using Tata cars I think.

Tatas, Meru Cabs submit EoI for investment | mydigitalfc.com

may be you people don't deserve even a motorized cart, let alone the Indian shoddy cars.
Ah! remembered something' kutte ko ghee or chor ko ijjat kabhi hazam nai hoti.

A civilized country needs civilized cars. Indian cars are not upto our standard. Until and unless we build or assemble our own cars we should better walk or ride our good looking pedal rickshaws. Indian cars are sub standard. I have seen them in Dhaka in my recent trip.

The body seems to be made of very thin MURIR TIN. It is so bad that no civilized country would import them. Indian cars are now in the back bench. Why Indian Baniyas should lose so much money by making a futile effort in BD?

BD has already started assembling Mitsubishi Pajero jeeps and Lancer cars. These will get a big market in our country. It is certain, Mitsubishi will build its plants when roads are long enough to take at least 100,000 cars per year. Bd is a small country.

A civilized country needs civilized cars. Indian cars are not upto our standard. Until and unless we build or assemble our own cars we should better walk or ride our good looking pedal rickshaws. Indian cars are sub standard. I have seen them in Dhaka in my recent trip.

The body seems to be made of very thin MURIR TIN. It is so bad that no civilized country would import them. Indian cars are now in the back bench. Why Indian Baniyas should lose so much money by making a futile effort in BD?

BD has already started assembling Mitsubishi Pajero jeeps and Lancer cars. These will get a big market in our country. It is certain, Mitsubishi will build its plants when roads are long enough to take at least 100,000 cars per year. Bd is a small country.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: civilized country

"According to the figures released by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), passenger car exports from India touched 4,41,710 units in FY'10 against 3,31,535 units in the previous financial year."
Indian car exports soar 33 per cent in 2009-10 - Economic Times

Its 2009-10 data
Now no is even big

Maruti is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan.

Maruti Suzuki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. 800 (Launched 1983)
2. Omni (Launched 1984)
3. Gypsy (Launched 1985)
4. WagonR (Launched 2002)
5. Alto (Launched 2000)
6. Swift (Launched 2005)
7. Estilo (Launched 2009)
8. SX4 (Launched 2007)
9. Swift DZire (Launched 2008)
10. A-star (Launched 2008)
11. Ritz (Launched 2009)
12. Eeco (Launched 2010)
13. Alto K10(Launched 2010)
14. Grand Vitara (Launched 2007)
15. Kizashi (Launched 2011)
16. 1000 (1990–1994)
17. Zen (1993–2006)
18. Esteem (1994–2008)
19. Baleno (1999–2007)
20. Zen Estilo (2006–2009)
21. Versa (2001–2010)
22. Grand Vitara XL7 (2003–2007)

Maruti Suzuki has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. Both manufacturing facilities have a combined production capacity of 12,50,000 vehicles annually. So called better Japaneese cars you see In Bangladesh arrive via India only.

I am talking in the context of the Bangladesh car market.

Again.. Who cares? 30000 cars per year. Its hysterical. Maruthi sells over a million cars in India in the same time period. So leave it. Let Bangladeshis drive in their 'Bugati Veyrons'.

Again.. Who cares? 30000 cars per year. Its hysterical. Maruthi sells over a million cars in India in the same time period. So leave it. Let Bangladeshis drive in their 'Bugati Veyrons'.

There aren't any Bugatti Veyrons in BD.

Why bother the Bangladeshis?

If they feel they all drive Rolls Royce, so be it!

Little things please little minds!

I don't want to think of cars.

The fool Govt has raised the price of petrol yesterday!

Rs 67.75 per litres!

I am sure petrol is cheaper in Bangladesh.

Why bother the Bangladeshis?

If they feel they all drive Rolls Royce, so be it!

Little things please little minds!

I don't want to think of cars.

The fool Govt has raised the price of petrol yesterday!

Rs 67.75 per litres!

I am sure petrol is cheaper in Bangladesh.

Petrol is expensive in Bangladesh.

People mostly use CNG to run their cars since it is cheaper.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:
This is as bad as it gets. What is the benefit of improving relations with a country that has no meaningful industry of note? Can these Hindutva terrorists even build a civilian airliner of its own design?

There are dozens of other Muslim and other automakers which can benefit Bangladeshi economy enormously, much more than some junk sold primarily for potholed roads of Hindutva terrorism infested land.

Be reasonable while you are bashing upon any country.. I beg ur pardon, but after goin through your previous posts i found that you are sick.. I dont want to put anyone undermined, but yes there are too many Muslim Countries hv built civilian airliner with their own design but I dint find them anywhere.. It is good to comment, but it does not good bashing a country which has atleast 50 times of Indiastrial base than you.. If you cant respect, u have no right to discriminate.. Anyways, Its your forum and you are free to write anything.. But please be reasonable.. Rest, I am with you..:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom